Prying Eyes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To fucking your wife," Jake repeated.

That night, I told Deanna about our conversation.

"I think he's afraid to make the first move," I said. "So if you're ready I think you'll have to make the first move."

"I think I'm ready," she said matter-of-factly. "I thought it would take some time to get used to the idea - to being with someone who's not my husband. But you've been so supportive. I think I'm ready."

I nodded.

"Will it bother you?' she asked.

"Not at all," I said. "I think it will feel so good and I want you to enjoy it and you can't enjoy it if you think it bothers me. Trust me. I will love every second of it."

Deanna started to speak but then hesitated. I could tell she was afraid to ask something.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Can he...can he finish inside me?"

I smiled and kissed her.

"Of course," I said. "Isn't that the best part?"

She laughed.

"Okay then," she said. "But what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to watch -from the closet."

"You're so bad," she said.

"You think I'm going to miss this?"

"This Friday night," Deanna said. "I'm going to make sure it happens."

Friday night finally arrived. I had been thinking about it all day at work and I had a wet spot of cum in my underwear where I had been dripping all day. I got home and rushed upstairs just ahead of Jake's arrival home. When I heard him come in the front door, I ran in our bedroom, gave Deanna a long passionate kiss, and then hid in the closet of our bedroom. The doors had slats in them and I could see with ease all the activity in the bed. Jake entered the room. Deanna spoke first. I was so excited my heart was racing.

"Come here Jake."

Deanna dropped her robe. She was naked.

"Do you like what you see, Jake?" she said.

He nodded.

"You can touch if you want," she said. "It's okay."

He reached up and put his hand on Deanna's breast.

"Jake. We're going to make love tonight. My husband doesn't care."

"Where is he?" Jake asked.

"He's still at work."

She leaned him and kissed him, exploring his mouth with her tongue. My cock swelled in my pants. I had a perfect viewpoint. Deanna slowly kneeled down on the ground. Jake slowly dropped his pants. His cock bounced out from his underwear as he pulled them down. Deanna went down on him, delicately caressing his cock with her tongue. Jake sighed and leaned his head back. Deanna cupped his balls with her right hand, taking the time to tease Jake and work him over good. After a few minutes of teasing him, she stood up and then lay down on the bed. She opened her legs wide for Jake to see her pussy in all its glory.

"I want you inside me, Jake."

I saw Deanna again grab Jake's thick cock and guide it toward her wet hole. She gasped as the tip of Jake's cock penetrated her warmth. She moaned. He pushed hard, entering her entirely. Deanna gasped and wrapped her legs around Jake's butt. I wondered what she was thinking at that moment, to feel a cock inside her besides her husbands. She could see over his shoulder and she looked right at the closet. My heart was racing with excitement. My cock was throbbing and choked in my pants so I quietly took it out and started playing with it. I watched Jake slide smoothly in and out of Deanna for five minutes. It was obvious the pleasure this encounter was giving her as she writhed and moaned. Soon she stopped Jake.

"I want to ride you," Deanna said to Jake.

He got on the bed on his back, and Deanna mounted up. I loved seeing the curves of her ass as she slowly slid down onto Jake's cock. She started grinding. I knew this move. She was going to rub her clit against him until she came. I looked at Deanna's beautiful breasts as they bounced with the cadence of their lovemaking. This was such a beautiful new viewpoint and in a strange way I felt as though I was seeing my wife make love for the first time.

Jake fucked my wife beautifully. He spanked her and buried his cock deep in her, making her moan. He ran his fingers through her hair and playfully flicked her nipples with his tongue. I could tell Deanna loved every second of it. She started to rock repetitively on his cock. This was her "come" stage. I could tell she was working toward a great climax. She pressed her hands flat on Jake's sculpted chest, fucking him harder and harder. I loved this part. It was where she was so into her sexual experience she forgot where she was. I remembered at times with me when she would get into this zone of fucking, I wondered if she was thinking about someone else. I didn't care- but just seeing her so lost in the sexual experience was a turn on.

Soon she came, throwing her head back. Jake grabbed her breasts as she rocked and shuddered with her orgasm.

"Oh god," she said, the words barely squeezing out of her mouth. She shook and crumpled onto Jake. I could tell the orgasm she'd had was earth shattering. Then Jake took action. He wanted his turn. He grabbed Deanna by the shoulders and threw her facedown on the bed. He quickly re-entered my wife from behind, now tight with the pleasure of climax. Deanna gasped again as she felt the thickness of Jake's cock penetrating her. He worked his way back into her and began mercilessly pounding her. Deanna grabbed the bedspread with her hands, clenching tightly as Jake drilled his way into her. He spanked her beautiful round butt and left a red mark on it. Deanna made a noise when he spanked her. I could tell she liked it.

She was facing me now, and Deanna raised her eyes and looked toward the closet. We made eye contact. I kept stroking my cock. I wanted so badly to open the door of the closet and join Jake, but I knew it would scare him. So I stayed hidden, locked in eye contact with my wife as Jake filled her hole with his throbbing cock.

I was happy for my wife. I thought about our previous roommate Jadin and how Deanna had watched me fuck her. Jadin's pussy was so warm and wet and amazing, and I was grateful to my wife for letting me play with her. I felt the same way about Jake. I knew if my wife I were together forever, surely she would get tired of my cock every day. It would be like going to the same restaurant for dinner for the rest of your life. I little spice made everything more exciting.

As their fucking got more frantic, and the groans and moans became louder I was able to stroke my cock more vigorously without being heard. Soon I was on the verge of coming. I enjoyed watching Jake sport-fuck my wife. There was a strange freedom in it. She was mine and her heart belonged to me, but it was obvious she loved her extra little fuck session with Jake. Just watching her beautiful body and the smooth tone of her skin as Jake pounded away at her made me so hot. I felt my balls start to tingle. Quickly my orgasm came and hot cum oozed out the end of my cock, dribbling down my hand and all over a pair of my wife's shoes. I shuddered with pleasure in the closet as Jake kept pounding my wife.

Soon his breath quickened. He was about to come. Deanna was still staring right at the closet. Jake firmly grasped Deanna's shoulders.

"I'm about to come," he said.

"Fill me up," Deanna said.

As soon as she gave him permission, Jake lurched and his balls tightened as he poured a load of hot cum inside my wife. Her eyes widened as she felt he pulsing force of his seed filling her hole. Jake's body heaved and a spasm ran through him. I imagined Deanna's pussy tightening around Jake's cock. He was a lucky, lucky man. Deanna gasped and her eyebrows shot up. I could tell she was surprised by the size of Jake's load, continuing to pour into her.

When the heaving and moaning had died down, Jake collapsed on the bed.

"Oh, Jake," Deanna said. "You did so good!"

"Thanks," Jake said sheepishly.

Deanna and Jake chatted for a while, cuddling naked. I stood in the closet admiring my wife's post-coitus glow. After fifteen minutes, Jake went back to his room and I finally got to come out of my hiding spot. Deanna shut the door to the room first, and when I made my exit I gave her a long passionate kiss. She was wearing just a robe and I wrapped her up in a bear hug.

"You were amazing," I said.

"Did you come?" she asked.

I pointed at the shoes covered in my cum. She laughed and gave me a kiss.

"Next time," she said, "I don't want you to hide."

We didn't think Jake would go for me casually watching on purpose, so we arranged it to make it look like an accident. A week later, Deanna texted me around lunch time telling me Jake was about to fuck her. When I got the text I hurried home. I "accidentally" walked in on Jake balls deep in my wife. They were on the couch in the living room and her legs were sticking straight up in the air while Jake gave her a good dicking with his thick cock. When the door opened, Jakes head shot to the right. He almost panicked.

"Don't you dare stop," Deanna commanded him, grabbing his butt cheeks and pulling him hard into her again.

"But...but..." Jake stammered.

"Don't worry about him," Deanna insisted.

I sat in a chair across the living room where I had a clear view of Jake's thick cock plunging into my wife's pussy. He paused, not sure of what to do.

"Keep going," I said. "Pretend I'm not here."

He looked at Deanna.

"Fuck me, Jake," she said, running he fingers through his hair. "It's okay."

Jake started thrusting his cock into my wife again. He was hesitant at first. But as he once again began pounding her Deanna encouraged him and he quit worrying about me and got to work. I watched intently as Jake's thick balls slapped loudly against my wife's wet pussy. Soon, I could tell he was about to come. I arose from my seat and walked toward my wife. I sat next to her on he left side and put my right and under the back of her head, looking into her eyes while I cradled her.

"I'm coming" Jake said breathily.

I looked back into her eyes as Jake poured his hot cum inside her. Her eyes bulged and she let out an audible gasp, grabbing the back of my neck with her left hand, digging her fingernails into my neck.

"That's so good, baby. Take it all."

Deanna started frantically rubbing her clit with her right hand, her left still wrapped around my neck.

"Stay in her, Jake. She's going to come."

In a matter of seconds, Deanna exploded into a violent orgasm. Her hips bucked wildly as her hole tightened around Jake's still throbbing cock and she let loose with a hearty moan. When both Jake and Deanna had calmed from their climaxes, they both relaxed on the couch still breathing heavily.

"I want you, too, James," she said.

As I stared to take off my shirt, Jake got up to leave the room, his thick dick swinging back and forth as he walked.

"Jake, honey, don't leave," Deanna said. "I'm not through with you."

Jake stopped and turned around, his eyes widened.

"Get hard for me again while I fuck Jake and then I want you to come again."

Hearing my wife talk in such a commanding, filthy way turned me on. Jake's mess still covered her hole but I didn't care. I quickly took off my clothes and forced my cock into her before she had a chance to clean up. While I was plunging inside Deanna, she spoke to Jake.

"Come here, Jake. I need to suck on you."

Jake gingerly walked over and put his cock near Deanna's mouth. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, gingerly licking the cum from his previous orgasm that was still dripping off the end. Jake's cock started to grow again with excitement. My face was only a foot away, watching Deanna's mouth suck so beautifully on Jake's large cock.

Soon, Deanna was working her mouth quickly back and forth on Jake's cock. Seeing my wife suck so hard and being so close sent me into a fuck frenzy. Before I could finish, Deanna stopped me.

"I want you to come on my stomach," she said. "Both of you."

I obeyed her. Right now Deanna was the queen and whatever she wanted she got. Jake and I stood on either side of Deanna, where she could easily reach both of our cocks. She put her hands on our balls, her right hand on Jake's and her left hand on mine. Her small smooth hands felt so good cupping my balls. I had thought in the past when I had fantasized about sharing Deanna with another man that I might not like being near another man in a sexual experience. But standing there two feet from Jake as he stroked his cock, I realized it didn't bother me at all.

Deanna leaned up and put her mouth on Jake and started frantically sucking on him, as if perhaps she could pull the cum from his cock with the suction of her mouth. The whole time she still had her left hand on my cock. Without warning, she switched to my cock, running her tongue around the tip of it as she got my cock soaking wet.

"Be good boys and cum all over me," she said.

Jake and I both started frantically touching ourselves, jerking hard and fast so we could come on my wife and make her happy. Jake moaned first. Deanna turned toward him. Just the sight of my wife anxiously waiting for another man's load turned me on. I too was frantically stroking my cock, coaxing it toward orgasm.

Much to Deanna's delight, Jake and I came at the same exact time. Our hot seed squirted onto her stomach, his stream crossing mine and dousing her stomach and breasts with our gooey mess. In the middle of the cumming, Jake had a spasm and he jerked his hand. Several drops of his cum landed on the tip of my cock. I was so busy finishing my orgasm I didn't have time to react - or care - and Deanna quickly moved her mouth onto me and licked Jake's cum off my cock.

"Cleanup on Aisle 5," she said, giggling.

When we were through, Deanna spoke first. "I think we should all clean up together."

She grabbed us both by our cocks and led us upstairs to the shower.

Now that the sexual door had been opened with Jake, we made the most of it. One day, while Jake was still at work, I took Deanna in the bedroom.

"What are we doing?" she asked.

"Just do what I say," I said. I got out a blindfold and put it on her. I made her take off everything except her panties. I bound her hands together behind her back, forcing her breasts forward a little. I put my mouth on her nipple and sucked gingerly.

"Why the blindfold," she asked.

"I think this will work better if you don't know who's inside you. And don't talk again."

Deanna nodded. I made her lay face down on the bed.

"Don't move," I said.

Just then we heard Jake come in the front door.

"Come up here Jake," I yelled from upstairs. .

I led him into our bedroom where Deanna was laying on the bed, almost completely naked, her cute butt exposed toward the door.

"Deanna has been a bad girl so we're going to punish her," I said. "I need your help."

Jake nodded, unsure of what was happening.

"First pull off her panties."

Jake moved toward Deanna, grabbed the panties and firmly pulled them off revealing her pussy, which was already wet.

"Now you're going to lick her for three minutes."

I had a timer from the kitchen and set it for three minutes. I set in on the table by the bed. Jake positioned his mouth between Deanna's legs.

"Go," I said, as I started the timer. Without hesitation, Jake put his mouth between Deanna's legs, his nose buried in her butt. He started licking. Deanna moaned. After three minutes, the timer dinged.

"Now put your finger inside her," I said. "Is she good and wet?"

Jake gingerly slid his finger in Deanna's wet hole. She gasped.

"Very," Jake said.

"Well, it's time to fuck her," I said. "Take off your clothes Jake and get your cock hard."

He did exactly what I said, stripping off all his clothes and dropping them on the floor. His cock was rock hard.

"Now, penetrate my wife and start fucking her," I commanded.

Jake moved swiftly toward Deanna, who was still blindfolded, tied up and face down. Jake slipped his cock in her and began pumping. Deanna groaned with pleasure.

"Good, good," I said. "Now spank her."

Jake forcefully smacked her ass, leaving a red handprint.

"You're going good Jake," I said. "We're teaching her a lesson."

When I decided it was my turn to have some fun, I told Jake to stop.

"Okay, now we're going to play Cum Roulette. We're both going to fuck her. But I'm going to set the timer for ten minutes and every sixty seconds we have to switch off. No matter what, after sixty seconds you have to switch off. Then if you start to come while you're inside her, you win."

"Who goes first?" Jake asked.

"That's for us to know and her not to," I said.

I set the timer and then pointed at Jake, indicating he was going first. He stepped up and I started the timer. He entered Deanna and began plugging her with his thick cock. I looked at Deanna's face, still blindfolded. I could tell she was trying to figure out who was inside her. I imagined how hot it was for her to not know.

After sixty seconds, Jake and I switched without saying a word. This went on for about six minutes, switching back and forth, giving my wife more cock in one sitting then she ever thought she would get. I was about to come when my time ran out. Jake stepped up and immediately entered her again. She was dripping wet and both of our cocks were shiny and glossy from my wife's juices. Then I could tell Jake was about to come, the lucky dog. He grabbed Deanna's butt check and let out a long hard groan as he poured his hot cum inside her. Deanna gasped. Watching my wife get filled by another man was hot, and soon I was about to come.

"Do me a favor and hold her butt checks back so I can see her hole," I whispered to Jake. He quickly stepped in and pulled on her butt cheeks, revealing her pussy which was now a wet, sloppy mess.

I put the tip of my cock about an inch away and continued stroking my cock while Jake spread her butt cheeks. I groaned and shot my load hard, the first blob squirting squarely on Deanna's pink dripping pussy. She gasped. I quivered with pleasure. Deanna still had no idea who was doing what into her. I untied Deanna's hands and told her to roll over. She still had the blindfold on.

"Jake, lie down beside her."

He did as I told him.

"Honey, I want you and Jake to touch yourselves together."

Deanna immediately shot her hand between her legs, craving the pleasure of an orgasm. I sat in a chair across from the bed. Jake, being so young a viral, was immediately hard again. His left shoulder was touching Deanna's right shoulder. The room was quiet and I was pleased as the sounds of sexual gratification filled the room. Deanna had her fingers on her clit, methodically rubbing them back and forth. Jake was left-handed and so his arm was brushing rhythmically against Deanna's right arm as he milked his cock. Jake was looking at Deanna's body. I thought about what a sexual education Jake was getting in our home. He was learning so much from Deanna and me.

"Jake, straddle her face," I said, still sitting nude in the chair. "I think your balls should be in Deanna's mouth."

Jake did as I said. He straddled her face, facing the headboard. The moment his plump balls met Deanna's mouth, she spread her tongue against them and began desperately licking. They both continued to stroke themselves. Soon Deanna started to come. The sounds of her imminent orgasm made Jake start to come. They climaxed together as Deanna lapped her tongue against Jake's wet balls. She arched her back and buried her face in Jake's balls, muffling her groans of pleasure. Jake grabbed Deanna by the back of the head, and a healthy load oozed out of Jake's thick cock, dribbling into Deanna's hair. They shook together. I was pleased with what I saw.

Once again we all got in the shower. Jake and I took the time to soap and clean every square inch of Deanna.

"You're such a good girl," I said, rubbing my soapy hands between her legs.