Prying Eyes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ejdaniels
ejdaniels
10 Followers

When the shower was over, we all toweled off and Deanna walked down the hall to the bedroom naked as if all of this were completely normal. I loved that about her.

For the next few months, I gave my wife free rein to fuck Jake whenever she wanted. Like with our previous roommate Jadin, I knew that the fun would one day end. Deanna (no pun intended) milked it for all it was worth. One night we were lying in bed cuddling when Deanna spoke.

"I feel like being naughty," she said.

"Okay," I said. "What do you want to do?"

Deanna went and stood at the foot of the bed and slowly stripped out of her pajamas. She took off her shirt and pajama bottoms and then her bra and panties. She stood there naked in front of me.

"I'll be right back," she said. "Stay here."

She turned slowly and walked naked out the door of our bedroom, giving me a seductive glance over her shoulder and as she left the room. I stayed in bed, curious, waiting for her to return. Within a few short minutes, down the hall I heard what sounded like a moan. Sure enough, I soon heard the distinct sounds of rhythmic fucking. I couldn't believe my wife! I lied there in bed listening as Jake fucked my wife at the other end of the hall. My cock grew until it was throbbing. Deanna was vocal, as her gasps and grunts filled our house.

I could tell Jake I was about to come, and then he did. Deanna's moans and pleasure noises were a dead giveaway. Then, a brief moment of silence before I heard Deanna's tiny footsteps coming back down the hallway. She poked her head in the door and then walked back toward the bed.

"Your turn," she said, as she straddled me and eased down on my hard cock. Her pussy was still wet with the warmth of her previous lover's cum. We made love that night, and I had a deep love for my wife and her adventurous sexual spirit. When we were both pleased, we fell asleep arm in arm.

Like with our previous roommate Jadin, we lived in a house of complete sexual freedom with Jake. I didn't think could get any more insane until one afternoon a few days later. I was sitting in the living room watching TV with Deanna when her phone buzzed. It was a text message. Deanna read the text and her eyes widened.

"Uh oh," Deanna said.

She turned the phone so I could see it. The text message was from Jadin, who had moved out of town. Deanna and I had more than one hot fuck session with her and I couldn't imagine what the text message could possibly be about. My eyes widened when I saw the text message. It was a picture of Jadin topless. I loved her beautiful breasts and missed playing with them. The picture contained a caption with only four words:

"I'm cumming to visit!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

ejdaniels
ejdaniels
10 Followers