Psychological Shift Club Ch. 04-05

Story Info
The club gets a new member.
4.4k words
4.35
9.5k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: I've been away for a while, but I'm happy to say that I'm back with Chapters 4 and 5.

Note: In accordance with Literotica guidelines, all characters are 18.

The first time I had met her was after P.E. on Monday. I was playing football (soccer) and hurt my knee against the goal post while trying to save a goal. A few minutes later I was leaving the nurse's office with an ice pack wrapped around my knee. Having slowly shut the door behind me, I began to walk to my next class.

"Hey!" A soft but loud girl's voice shouted behind me. I assumed she was talking to me, seeing as no one else was in the hall, and spun around. My heart pounded when I saw her, she was gorgeous, but all that love went away when I saw what she was wearing; a student council uniform.

At our school, student council members are beyond irritating. They all live off getting kids in trouble for stupid reasons, and I could already guess why she was coming at me.

"Do you have a hall pass?" She demanded.

"No, but I just left the nurses office, and I have this ice pack to prove it," I countered, hoping it would clear up any issues.

"That's no excuse for being out of class."

"What do you mean?!" I was getting mad now, "I hurt myself, you expect me not to go to the nurse?"

She pointed her finger at the badge on her uniform, and in big letters it read, STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT.

"So watch who you are raising your voice at," she pulled out a note from her pocket which I immediately recognized as a detention slip.

"For your behavior and skipping class, come to Hall 620, room 14 during lunch for detention." She handed me the slip and walked away, her skirt flailing behind her as she turned. I only knew one thing after that encounter. "Fuck that girl and I don't want to be near her ever again."

Later that day, after serving my pointless detention, I was once again looking forward to the Psychological Switch Club. Last week, Julia had mentioned something special today, so that only added to my excitement. When the final bell rang, I practically dashed out of my classroom, and was standing in the club room before other kids had time to leave. To my suprise, Julia had beaten me to the classroom and was setting up the wheel as always.

"Hey, Julia. Didn't you say we were doing something new today?" I questioned.

"Yes and no. We are doing the same activity, but we are getting a new club member."

"Who is it?"

"You'll see when she gets here, I'm surprised someone like her ended up here, especially after the signup deadline is well past. I guess we had to make an exception."

All I had to hear was the pronoun "she," and I was content. Students soon came pouring in as the bell was about to ring. Ashley sat in front of me, as always, and I quickly relayed her the information about the new member.

"Normally if you miss the club deadline date it's too bad for you, but she has to be really important if an exception was made." Ashley told me. We kept going back and forward on who it might be, until the bell rang and out question was answered.

A gorgeous girl walked in. She was garbed in the student council uniform, a tight button down shirt whose buttons were practically popping off at her chest. On her chest was a badge that read: STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT.

"I'd like to introduce you all to our newest member, Erica. the student council president." Julia announced to the class as Erica gave a little curtsy. She then was pulled aside by Julia, who I assumed was explaining everything to her.

"Fuck, I hate that bitch," I whispered to Ashley, "she's the reason I had detention today. She's so full of herself."

"I can relate. She gave me a detention once for speed walking to get to class, and when the bell rang she told me off for not being in class. And why is her uniform always so tight? I don't know how she can breath with that." We both began to rant about her, but were cut off when we noticed she had sat in the empty seat next to me.

"Oof," Ashley whispered to me before turning around.

"So to formally begin this meeting, I would like to explain why a person of such high stature has joined our club. The student council has decided that its members should join one other club, as a way of getting to know their peers and build bigger and more diverse social groups. With that out of the way, let's begin." Julia finished her tangent and projected the wheel on the board, this time however, Erica's name was added.

The first few pairings were girls that I knew of, but didn't personally know. After at least 6 or 8 names, it finally landed on me. (By this point I had gotten used to being the user of the device, and not the "victim.")

"Not Erica. Anybody but Erica." I whispered to myself. And wouldn't you fucking know, it landed on Erica, missing out on the redhead British girl by a few centimeters.

"Dammit." I whispered as I heard Ashley snickering in front of me.

"Looks like you get to be Miss President, Z" She teased.

I turned to look at Erica, who was staring daggers at me, her bright green eyes (I vaguely remember that green eyes are the rarest in the world) showed nothing but contempt. I avoided eye contact after that, but still felt her gaze on me.

The pairing concluded with Saki, a Japanese foreign exchange student, possessing Ashley. As usual, Julia called up the first picks to get a PSR. I slowly stood up and walked over to the front, picked one up and returned to my seat.

"You aren't going in my body," Erica said defiantly.

"If you don't like it then complain to Julia, but that's the purpose of this club." I countered. I wasn't too excited to be her either, but if I said that I'd get suspended for, "verbally abusing a person of authority," or some stupid shit like that.

"If it bothers you that much, last week we found a way for you to be in constant communication with me, while I'm in your body." I told her, remembering the events of last meeting.

She thought about it for a minute, "Fine."

"Good. I'm gonna do it now, so sit still."

I pointed the device at the center of her forehead, asked god what I did to deserve this, and pressed the button.

The environment was slowly coming back into view, but the first thing I felt was something squeezing my upper body. I was face down on the desk, long brunette hair was draped down my back and into my eyes. Pushing it out of the way, I rose up, realizing that the compression feeling was from her shirt that I had been joking about earlier. I looked down at it and saw Erica's giant breasts struggling to break free.

"I knew it. Stop looking you pervert." Erica's voice rang in my head. It was going to be even worse than having Ashley in there.

"I'm not looking at your chest, I'm looking at your tight ass shirt. It's hurting me." I explained and complained in Erica's high voice.

"Well that's the only size they had, and student council members are required to wear it."

I scooted back in my seat and felt my thighs brush against the cold chair. I noticed that the skirt I was wearing were shorter than boys athletic shorts, and I wondered how this was allowed in school.

"And what's with this skirt. It's so revealing and it's freezing my legs."

"Stop complaining, it doesn't suit my voice. Dress code is dress code. I can't do anything about it."

I slowly stood up, leaning on the desk for support. I noticed Leslie sitting at Julia's desk, and realized it was probably Julia in the girl's body. I walked up to her desk, not surprised to see that her cheeks were red and her face was an expression of ecstasy.

She noticed me standing there and her demeanor changed completely.

"Hey Erica, how can I help you. I'm Julia by the way." Leslie's body squeaked.

"It's me, Z." I told her.

She looked much calmer after that. "So how's the President's body?" She asked.

"She was complaining about having a boy in her body unattended, so I kept her soul in like I did last week."

"What does she mean, 'how does my body feel'" Erica said in my head.

I ignored her and continued my conversation with Julia.

"I can't do the normal stuff because she'll probably have a mental breakdown and get me expelled." I said to Julia.

With that, I walked back to my desk, wondering how I'd spend the next hour.

"What did you mean by 'the normal stuff'?" Erica asked me.

"Nothing you'd be interested in doing," I responded, twirling her hair with my finger.

"Tell me," she demanded.

"No. You'll just go off on me and start complaining."

"I'm telling you to tell me what you normally do. I can get you in trouble for insubordination." She threatened.

"Fine. We usually 'have fun' in our new bodies," I explained, adding emphasis on the words "have fun."

"So we play games. Why would I be against that."

It was then I realized that either she's deceivingly innocent or deceivingly stupid. Anyone our age would understand that euphemism. I guess the only thing left was to be blunt.

"Not literal games. We explore our bodies. It's not everyday that you get to be someone else."

"Oh. You're talking about sexual stuff, right?" She asked, finally starting to understand.

"Yes, stuff like that."

"Well if that's the normal things you do. Then do it, I'll be fine."

"No. You'll start complaining when I start to unbutton your straitjacket of a shirt." I told her.

"No I won't. I'll keep quiet the whole time." She promised.

She was stunningly gorgeous, but her personality made me dislike her. I was secretly yearning to pull off her shirt so I could breathe properly, and seeing Erica's tits wouldn't be a bad bonus either.

"Alright, fine." I said, my soft hands gravitated to her first button.

"So how does it feel?" Erica asked me before I even begun. Knowing her, I had a feeling she wouldn't be able to shut up for 45 minutes, so I stopped answering her stupid questions.

"I have to do something first," I told her.

"What is it?" She asked.

Without warning I slapped myself across the face, smiling through the pain.

"Ow! What was that for!" She yelled.

"For the lunch detention," I told her.

"That's assault on a student council member," she yelled.

"Technically you hit yourself," I told her.

"Fine, just get on with it."

I once again began put my fingers to the top button, and unbuttoned it through its slit. I began to see the top of her bra, which was a light green color. I quickly unbuttoned the remaining buttons, feeling instant relief when my breasts broke free from their cage. They flopped downwards, now only being restrained by Erica's bra.

I threw her student council shirt on the desk and began my attempt at taking off her bra. I had done it once before, but was still fumbling with the hook.

"You're making me look stupid!" Erica reprimanded me for my incompetence as I finally got it undone. I let the bra fall to the floor, Erica's tits flung out, her nipples were erect, but too big, and her breasts were supple and smooth. I kneaded them with my smooth and soft and warm hands, and immediately felt my face go red with embarrassment.

"You embarrassed Erica?" I asked mockingly.

"N-no I'm fine. C-carry on." I heard her voice say in a murmur. She was definitely feeling self-conscious.

I pinched and pulled at her nipples and barely felt anything, apart from a hardly noticeable tingling sensation. Her tits weren't very sensitive, but I heard soft moaning in my head.

"You're already moaning?" I asked in disbelief. "I barely felt anything."

"It just feels — so good!" She yelled in between moans." Rolling my eyes, I moved on to her pussy. I sat down on the chair and spread my legs across the desk, pulling up her skirt by its hem to reveal her green panties. Once again I felt my face flush.

"Don't sit like that!" Erica scolded me once again. I ignored her and pulled down her panties so they hung around her ankles. She didn't have any hair above her pussy, and her vagina itself and cute for lack of a better word. It looked very clean and tight, and it didn't look like anything thicker than a popsicle would fit.

I touched the top of her pussy, and like her whole body it was smooth and without flaw. My finger dug in far enough to feel her clit and the warmth of her body. I gave her clit a few gentle rubs and felt nothing. Meanwhile Erica screamed in my head.

"What happened?!" I asked her, not seeing anything that could've made her scream.

"W-what d-did you d-do?" She asked with a jittery tone.

"I rubbed your clit. I didn't feel anything though. Your body isn't very sensitive."

"Do it again!" She demanded. Her entire persona had changed.

"What's the point. I won't feel anything anyways." I complained. I was seriously pondering leaving so I didn't have to be stuck in her for any longer.

"No! Do it again right now! You're in my body! So do as I say!" She screamed. Sexual arousal seems to make her more aggressive than usual.

"Fine! Calm down!" I yelled back.

I reached for her clit again and this time toyed with it more aggressively. Soft moans escaped my mouth but it wasn't anything too impressive. However, Erica was going ballistic. I looked down and saw liquid escaping her pussy. It must've been Erica who came because I was barely aroused.

"What's that coming out of me?" Erica asked after calming down.

"It's called cum. It comes out of your pussy when you masturbate or feel very aroused." I explained, still shocked that barely any arousal was enough to get her off.

"Alright I'm leaving." I said, now desperate to get out. And before she could force me to masturbate again, I grabbed the remote and ejected myself from her body.

When I came to, I saw Erica, half naked, in the desk in front of me waking up. I pulled at her hair to get her attention.

"How do you feel?" I asked her. When she turned around she was bright red.

"Good I guess. Sorry for yelling." She apologized, seemingly returning to her usual self.

"Don't worry about it." I told her as I caught myself staring at her tits. "You also might want to put your clothes back on." Erica went an even deeper shade of red and began to clean herself up and re dress.

A few minutes passed and everyone was back in their bodies, just in time for Julia's closing remarks.

"Once again I'd like to thank everyone for coming. I'd also like to thank Student Council President Erica for joining our club. We'll do the same thing on Wednesday so be sure to show up. Have a good day!" Julia announced to the class right as the bell rung.

I left Erica behind and ran up to Ashley.

"So how was Miss President?" She asked jokingly.

"Nothing special at all. How'd it go with the asian girl?" I asked. Ashley proceeded to go on a rant about how bitchy and judgmental she was. She kept talking until we split up into our own buses.

Chapter 5

Tuesday was a rather boring day, as there was no club meeting or anything else even remotely interesting. Third period had just wrapped up, and the students proceeded to the cafeteria for lunch. I had my own friend group that I usually sat with, so I headed towards the back of the room to meet up with them. I never mentioned the club to them because it was an unspoken rule that the club activities shouldn't be mentioned to anyone as the school would definitely shut it down and expel us all, or maybe even take legal action.

I entered the cafeteria and was met with the usual obnoxious yelling and chatter. I had become immune to it by now so when I heard a "Hey!" near me, I didn't bother to check if someone was calling for me.

"Hey Z!" A voice yelled from behind me. I turned around and saw Erica calling to me. Immediately, I looked around to make it seem I hadn't seen her and walked away. A few seconds passed and I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I sighed and turned around.

"Hey Z. You mind sitting with me today?" She asked motioning to a table with all the other student council kids. The table was a corner table, so there was a wall behind the spot where Erica was sitting. I didn't have the heart to refuse, and was also scared that she'd write me up for insubordination if I refused.

I nodded and grudgingly followed her back to her table. I sat next to her and she started introducing me to everyone at her table.

"This is Z. He's a new friend of mine and I wanted to introduce him to you guys." She said motioning to me. I have to admit that I got depressed when she called me her friend. She was telling me about the various people at the table including the secretary, Vice President, etc.

Halfway through introductions, I felt Erica touch my hand under the table. I pulled away assuming it was an accidental touch, but she followed my hand and grabbed it. I opened my mouth to ask her what she was doing, but before I could ask, Erica elbowed me in the ribs. After that clear message to keep quiet, she slowly dragged my hand closer to her, all while going off about various council members and stories about elections.

I didn't know where she was dragging my hand or what she was doing, until I felt a soft fabric material. Erica pressed my fingers down on it, and moved them up and down in a rubbing motion. A few seconds passed until I realized it was her panties, and she was asking me to finger her. I pulled my hand away as soon as I realized what she was wanted.

No way I'd do that here. For one, I don't like her. Secondly, she goes crazy at the slightest touch. Lastly, I really don't like her. The secretary was going off on a tangent about various school problems and possible solutions, giving me time to mouth the words "No way" to Erica. In return she gave me a death stare that I have no shame in saying that she scared me with. She quickly moved her mouth silently, and I was able to make out the words "Do it."

She was gripping my finger so hard I thought it might break, despite her silky soft skin. I was now weighing my options. I could either refuse and have the student council President as an enemy, or do it and probably get caught.

"Fine." I whispered in a barely audible tone so that only she could hear. She went back to her usual smiling self while locked in conversation with the others, leaving me feeling out of place. Erica dragged my hand back to her panties and I went to work. I was rubbing through her panties as I didn't want to get my hand wet or touch her pussy.

It wasn't long until I could feel dampness through her panties, and Erica's face was red. She was somehow holding back moans, while at the same time kept her conversation going (occasionally yelping if I hit a sweet spot.)

"Hey Erica, you feeling alright? You're kinda red." The Vice President asked in a concerned tone.

"Y-yeah it's just hot in here," she said trying not to whimper. I kept going until I felt her legs and body shaking and she began to have trouble talking. I pulled away, not wanting her to cum in her clothes or on my hand. As soon as I pulled away she dug her nails into my thigh, probably causing me to bleed a little.

"Don't you dare stop," she whispered, a small grin had spread on her face. I didn't hesitate in plunging my hand into her pussy, as she started to remind me of the terminator. I kept going until the bell rang, not knowing when she might break and start loudly moaning. Apparently student council members had hall monitor duty in between classes, so our table cleared out rather fast, as did the rest of the lunch room. Five minutes passed and it was just us two.

Erica suddenly screamed and started moaning as loud as possible, her body was shaking and convulsing. I quickly felt a large amount of liquid on my hand , as she started to calm down. I pulled out my hand, now soaked and pruned, and stared at it.

"Sorry, Z" Erica said in her usual cutesy voice, she was panting a bit.

12