Psychological Shift Club Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-no problem, but couldn't you just have done it in the bathroom yourself?" I asked her.

She blushed again, "I tried but it doesn't feel right when I do it."

"Oh well," I said, knowing that I probably would've been forced to do it regardless. "I'm gonna be late to class now." I sighed.

"No you're not," Erica said smiling. "If I walk in with you and give an excuse you should be fine." I thanked her and we quickly walked to my 4th period. The last thing I wanted was for any of my friends to see me walking alone in the halls with Erica.

"Hi, Mrs. Johnson. Z had something to do with the council during lunch so I was told to walk him to class. Please excuse his tardy," Erica explained in one breath. I could see some of the students pointing and snickering, but I was eventually let off the hook.

The rest of the day was uneventful, and my hand smelled like Erica the whole day. My last period was P.E., so I had to make my way to the field outside. I wandered the busy halls to get out of the main building, but before I could leave I felt a tug on my bag.

"Hey, Z." My heart dropped when I saw Erica standing there. I had to bend down a bit to talk to her as she was about 5'3.

"What is it?" I asked. I had had enough of her for the day.

"Could you meet me in the library after school?" She asked me, her face turning a bit red with embarrassment.

"Sure," I said, although I had no intention of doing so. If she asked me about it later I'd just claim that I'd forgotten.

I walked down to the field and actually forgot about Erica entirely. After an hour of soccer and what not, I went to the outside locker room and changed back and did the normal hygienic stuff. Leaving the locker room, I almost had a heart attack when I saw Erica sitting on a bench waiting for me.

"Hi, Z. I came out here in case you forgot about the library." She explained.

"How'd you know I had P.E.?" I asked her, slightly creeped out. She muttered something that sounded like, "I looked up your schedule."

"Anyway, what did you want. I have to go home so make it quick."

She turned a familiar shade of red and motioned towards her skirt. "Please?" She asked smiling. I walked away, and heard her running after me. Erica ran in front of me and blocked my path.

"Please do it. I can't think straight without it. We had a pop quiz in 6th period and I got an 89 on it!" She complained. I was confused for a second until I realized that an 89 was probably super out of character for her.

"No," I simply said, stepping around her and going back to the school. She spent a few minutes trying to convince me to do it, but it wasn't until I was about to open the school door that she got me.

"If you don't do it, I-I'll tell the principal about the club." She threatened. I tried to hide my expression of disbelief. Even if it was a bluff, which I'm almost certain it was, it wasn't worth risking. I turned around and sighed.

"Fine, but I'll go hard to make you cum quick. I don't have time for this." I said in defeat, but also worried about missing my bus. We sat on a bench near the school and I stuck my hand down her skirt and into her panties. Without warning, I dug into her pussy and started rapidly pumping in and out.

Erica was moaning so loud that she was practically screaming. I had to put my other hand over her mouth to attempt to muffle her voice. I pinched her clit, causing her to yelp. All the while her legs were involuntarily shaking.

"Something's coming out!" She screamed through my hand. I immediately moved her panties to the side and pulled out my hand, as cum slid out of her and onto the bench and pavement. She let out a final moan as her eyes rolled up into her head.

"Thank you." She whispered. I helped her up, and we both walked to the buses. My hand, for the second time today, was soaked in Erica's juices.

She stopped in the hallway abruptly, and pulled out a sheet of paper and pencil and blushed when she handed it to me.

"Give me your number. I'll text you if I need you for anything." She said while thrusting the paper towards me. I had a sneaking suspicion as to what "anything" meant. I halted, but remembered her threat. That was more than enough incentive to give her my number. She quickly bolted away after receiving it, leaving me standing there and pondering my life decisions.

12