All Comments on 'PTA Mom Gets the Hot Dad'

by rnumbers123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fabulous

Why can't All wives be this open minded and accepting of their husbands desire???.

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 10 years ago
YOU PAINT WITH A PEN

Opening was fine, and things got better with each new character. Really thought your introduction of Greg was terrific. Husbands motivation was not hammered but casually stated. You paint with a pen my friend.

When she executed her first move on Greg the transition could have been rushed but you applied just enough brake to the story flow for reader to see it happen in a real time scenario. Defiantly a 5 star piece.

Her trimmed pubes comment had me thinking she and hubby liked her to be shaggy down there as a product of infrequent planned sex. Let it grow out. Don't ever give in to the bald beaver trend of razor makers. You have the characters and the plot is in motion. Extending it with a second or even third part could work.

Give Greg a heart throb among the mothers. Maybe some up tempo little mommy with a little too much weight who is always laughing and happy. She can follow grooming conventions. Have Greg reveal it in an off the cuff manner. Maybe post coital on a blanket at a nude beach when she asks who they both know that he finds sexy.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Well done

I know how good it is to slide into a tight married pussy the first time. To stretch it, fill it, go deeper than cuckold ever dreamed of. To hear the wife moan and groan with orgasm after orgasm. As cuckold listens, watches or will be soon told by his hot wife. To fill her with my huge thick load to become cuckold's hot fresh meal. To hear the hot wife beg me to unload in her, deep in her. This PTA hot wife might be sore after, but I am sure Greg will get more shots at her pussy. Wonder how many of the other PTA mom's have been turned into sluts by Greg? Will there be a chapter 2? Will cuckold be able to clean Greg's cock and his wife's stretched pussy?

irvlynirvlynalmost 9 years ago
One of the best stories I've read here

I don't know if you're a woman or a man, but you wrote this like a confident, intelligent and very self-aware woman. You didn't go off into crazy fantasy or deep emotional issues, and just the telling of the encounter was sexy. Not only could this happen, it does, all over the country, all of the time.

It didn't take much seduction to get Greg into your bedroom and your pants. So it's obvious that, before his visit, he had a thought or two about you, as well. It would be so cool to write a companion piece about the encounter from his point of view.

As the male half of a good partnership, I'd like to try it! A 5 for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous