Public Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

I was like that for a short time, feeling the sun on my back and I also felt myself seating some. But my pussy was dripping too.

I was alone for a moment and then felt hands around my little tits. No one had touched any other part of me. But the hands on my tits went to my nipples and played with them for a moment and then I felt it. A sharp pain in both nipples at the same time. I had no idea what was happening.

Dana whispered in my ear. "Doesn't that feel good pet. Clamps on those very prominent nipples and I'll add some weight as we move along. Maybe we can stretch them some more."

So, now I knew why the pain was there. I wondered why she would do that to me. But as soon as I felt the pain, the tingle in my pussy stopped. Maybe she did it to slow me down so I didn't cum to fast.

Then I was left alone again. My pussy was starting to tingle some more even if my tits were hurting from the clamps. And she said she was going to stretch them out some more. I am not sure this was part of our contract, but right now there wasn't much I could do.

Then suddenly, I felt something cool around my tight little asshole. Something was being poured down my crack and someone was rubbing it into my hole. I felt a finger go into me back there and then a second one went in. The fingers worked around inside me and then a third one was added. I was being fingered by someone, but it was my poor little ass that was getting it.

But, just as it had started, it quit. But, something smooth was going around my mouth now. I knew it was a cock. I could taste it and smell it. Yes, I had a cock at my mouth. I opened and it went inside. I closed my lips around it and began to suck on the strange cock.

I was enjoying this, but suddenly I felt something enter my tight ass. I was sure it was another cock. I was being fucked at both ends now. My ass had only had a couple cocks in it before and I wasn't in love with it. But for some reason I was enjoying it this time. Maybe it was the situation I was in or it did feel good.

It wasn't long and the cock in my mouth started cumming and I was forced to swallow all his sticky cum. It tasted ok. I've tasted better. Then right after he shot his cum into my mouth the cock in my ass started cumming in me. I could feel it and knew there was no condom used. Dana said she would protect me, but I had someone shooting cum into me I didn't know.

Once the 2 men pulled out, it didn't stop. I had no time to say my safe word to find out what was going on. I had another mouth full of cock and then one went into my pussy. It didn't feel like it had a condom either. I tried to do the safe word like she said, but couldn't even get the 'uh uh uh' out because of the cock in my mouth and it was going down my throat.

I was once again being fucked from both ends and it didn't take long for either of them to cum in me. I knew then there were no condoms being used. I sure hoped they were clean. I didn't know where Dana was, but as soon as the cock left my mouth, I yelled, "RED"

Dana was by my side quickly. She said, "What is the problem Judy?"

I answered with, "I am taking cocks without condoms. I don't want to get a disease."

She then said, "I understand your concern pet, but as I said I will protect you. Those ones that are fucking you, are all clean. I won't let anyone one else but the clean ones fuck you bareback. The others I am not sure about will wear a condom. Is that the only problem?"

I said, "Yes, I was just worried. But if you say it is ok, then we can continue."

She laughed and said, "OK, you asked for it. Guys she wants cock. And then added, time for some weight."

Right after she said that, my mouth and cunt were full again. I had a cock down my throat and one up my pussy fucking me hard. This time I relaxed and started to get into being fucked and sucking cocks. Before I could cum though, both these guys shot big loads of cum into my body.

My tits felt like they were being pulled down too. I guess she did put some weight on them. I just hope that if she does stretch them they don't stretch to far and make me look weird.

It didn't take long to have my holes filled again. This time it was ass and mouth. I was almost on the verge of cumming when the last 2 stopped and I picked up right where I had been rudely interrupted. It didn't take me long to start cumming with these 2 cocks pounding me at both ends. Neither were very gentle.

I felt the cum inside me again as both men seemed to give it to me at the same time. I swallowed the one load in my mouth and took the other in my ass. Then they just pulled out of me.

This time I was left alone for a short time, but then I felt something different at my mouth. I knew it was a pussy just from the smell. I stuck my tongue out and licked it. I took a few more licks and then felt another cock going into my pussy. So now I was eating pussy and getting fucked.

I was starting to like this, but then I remembered, I was in a public park with a big group of people watching me. They could see me getting fucked, sucking cocks and now eating pussy. I felt the humiliation grow and knew my face was turning red, but probably no one saw that.

I spent the afternoon like this and lost count of how many cocks had been in me. They were in my mouth, ass and pussy all day and when I didn't have a cock in my mouth it was a pussy. Some of them were bald, some trimmed and some were so hairy I thought I would get hair balls in my throat.

I have no idea how much I was cumming either. It seemed like it was nonstop for me. I was totally worn out. And I don't know if she added any more weight to my nipples, but they felt like they were being stretched to the ground. I would probably sleep good tonight, if this ever ended.

I was starting to get sore in all my holes when Dana said, "OK, that's enough for today. I think she has had enough. Judy, do you want to quit?"

I could hardly speak. My throat was sore and my jaws ached, but I managed to say, "Yes, please stop."

Everyone laughed, but I was laughing with them. Dana took my blindfold off and I could finally see everyone around me. There must have been a hundred or more-people watching me. Guess I can't hide anything now.

Then Dana undid all the cuffs and helped me stand. My body was stiff and so sore. She rubbed my naked skin, rook the weights off and helped me walk. I had no idea how we would get out of the park since I didn't think I could walk very far.

Dana waited for a few minutes and then led me to where there was a golf cart parked. She got me in it and got in herself. Guy was already in it.

We got back to the entrance right before they locked the gates for the night and then it was off to the hotel. We rode in silence. I couldn't talk very good anyway.

The limo driver took us to the back of the hotel and I didn't have to walk through the lobby. The back door was right by my room. Once we got inside, I just fell onto the bed and went right to sleep. My body was sore for all I had put it through today.

All I could think about was being back in my own bed. At least for a few days before I had to go out to humiliate myself some more.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12