All Comments on 'Public Peep (Trainstation Bathroom)'

by fourseasonfuck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...

I was rather annoyed with this. There is no K in nut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
first time serviced

I too am straight but curious what a man sucking me off would feel like.

Have never done it but would love to feel a boy / man mouth sucking tasting my \hard pecker. I too might just might maybe ? touch a man dick just to find out what it would feel like, I know the feeling of my own boner but of another man boner ???

Only one thing in your story and other stories too is size of penis's common now

you really expect me to believe your size and if true then great but I know my size and

I am only 4 1/2 to 5" when hard when shooting my jizz 5 ( Like a older woman once told me ":It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean" that counts, so mine is a dingy but a lot of motion to it.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@ anonymous "I'm straight but..."

You are as gay as springtime. I get so tired of "I'm straight but would love to have my cock sucked or suck cock." If you're gay or bi, you are gay or bi and that's your business. But don't start peddling you "I'm straight" bullshit. Own it, you're a fag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i watched the 2 guys above me on the escalators. One had his hand on the others ass as they got off and walked into the station rest room. i followed, they looked around, i moved to the urinals as they ducked into a toilet cubical. There was no chat but i heard some sounds, not long the door opened and 1 guy stepped out. The other guy caught me looking as i quickly turned back to the urinal, the door shut again. i heard his voice, its not locked. I turned, just push it if you want, not thinking, my cock still out and pushed the door. Lock the door, i thought you would, his hand already reaching for my cock, lean back, i did as his lips covered my cock, my eyes closed as he sucked me. He stopped, i opened my eyes as he slowly stroked me. He stood, lowering his jeans, he went back down and sucked me again, he stood, fuck me big boy,turning, i could see a light coloured pair of silky panties covering a nice round ass. For a first time, this was unexpected. mm, i like the feel of your cock as he stroked me, then lowered his panties, guiding my cock between his buttocks. I felt warmth, slippery, he leaned a bit forward and positioned my cock. Push, its ok, i pushed and my cock slid into his warm channel until i bumped against him. He was stroking his cock as i moved, whether it was the place or the situation, my cock was hard as i fucked him my cum shooting into him very quickly. I went to pull back, no stay there, fuck me, i moved, that's it, good, good and i felt his insides gripping me as his cum sprayed the toilet seat in front of him. I felt his insides relax but i was still hard and grabbed his hips fucking him hard again and i felt a small amount of cum dribble out of my sensitive cock. i eased back, leaving him, grabbed some paper wiping my self as he did the same. He looked at me, thanks man, i needed that. I opened the door and moved out feeling some what light headed, moved to my platform. I waited, i saw him come up the stairs to the platform, the train arrived, it was packed. We got into the same carriage, he made eye contact and moved over to where i stood. He pressed back against me in the crowded carriage, i felt his hand feeling the front of my trousers, again, my cock grew, he squeezed it.I heard his voice, get out with me at the next stop, it was a smaller station. I followed him into the small one door male restroom, locking the door into a cubicle. can you go again, i nodded, i think so as his lips again circled my cock, this time he turned and knelt on the toilet seat. This time i didn't need any guiding as i pushed into his still slimy ass and fucked him until his milking rectum took whatever cum i had left. He gave me his number and said message me if you are around. we have met many times, he like me likes the thrill of the public place and i must admit i like the feel of his snug ass gripping my cock as i fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disgusting

ew...

inhalesdeeplyinhalesdeeplyabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Very sexy and exciting. It certainly got me 'going' (or cumming)!

Please check out my stories, I think you'll like them. Please rate and more importantly please please please comment on them. thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous