All Comments on 'Public Rejection'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WilCox49WilCox49over 4 years ago
Hmmm

Amusing, for the most part. Which I think is your intention.

I admit, I'm always surprised by guys who do ask in such a public way. I always feel that they're putting the woman on the spot; it feels like pressure, "Marry me or all these people will know you turned me down." I've also wondered why there aren't more public rejections—though since I usually hear of these through news stories, maybe they are and they just don't get broadcast the same way.

Most of the reasons the women give in your little vignettes suggest that the woman has more sense than the man does. Well, they (the men) all seem pretty dumb, in fact, for the reasons given.

I enjoyed these, and the whole thing is short enough to read in just a few minutes. Nice job.

(I suspect I'm not really the first to comment, only that earlier comments are awaiting moderation.)

-- WilCox49

curl4evercurl4everover 4 years ago
Bravo!

I particularly enjoyed this story. Probably because it is a set of eloquently told stories of sensible and empowered women. Perhaps because it so deliciously skewers some typical tropes. A clever and masterful addition to your outstanding collection of submissions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

story TAGS