All Comments on 'Public Use'

by DirtyMeStoryTime

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
adge747adge747over 10 years ago
My girl

has fantasies of being used and abused by a number of men so I will let her read this and see if she wants to be this dirty and abused. good story I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please get an editor

While the story line is good, it is in dire need of quality editing. I urge to have this edited and resubmitted. Good luck.

DirtyMeStoryTimeDirtyMeStoryTimeover 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback

@ adge:

It might be possible, depending on the girl, but please remember if you can get her to agree, make sure you keep control of the situation no matter what. You also need to make sure her rules are followed. Make 100% sure you absolutely trust the others invited, or else let her pick the others so she trusts them 100%. This kind of thing requires alot of trust.

@anonymous

Thank you for the feedback. I thought I had ironed out most of the problems, but another read through and I notice some missing words and some misspellings and punctuation problems. This is the exact type of feedback I have been trying to get, but most people seem to be more interested in "wow, such a hot story", and not as interested in the writing itself. Some is not completely conventional, because I was trying to keep the action moving in certain places, but yes, I see some mistakes. If you or anyone else want to let me know what mistakes you see, you can email me at dirtylittlemestorytime@gmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That is why I wish I had been born a girl

As a man I have only two hole for public use. I like the golden shower part and would love to have someone give me an enama wiith piss.

But even then It would be so much nicer to be a woman and be used like her. I also just want to feel feminim and dress naturaly and be able to sit with the girls and talk about everyday things.

DirtyMeStoryTimeDirtyMeStoryTimealmost 10 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous 2

I think being feminine is a state of mind. You define how you view the world. Masculine and feminine are just social constructions to put us in our little boxes. I think there are many males who also feel more comfortable around women in a friendly manner than around men. Just like there are those women like me, who tend to find myself better friends with men, rather than women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous