All Comments on 'Public Wi-Fi'

by justawritertoo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hard cock here....

Great story. Very hot.

Ignite4vids @yahoo.com.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It felt just like that

You've perfectly captured the beautiful moment when a man first says out loud "I am a cocksucker." Thank you for an amazing story.

parker3522parker3522over 9 years ago
Telling My Story

The writer correctly captures the feelings, desires, confusion, that takes place when the heterosexual man struggles with the deep undeniable need to suck cock. I'm married and care deeply for my wife, however, I can't deny that cock calls. That moment when I'm on my knees with a hard cock close to my face. In that moment I know what I am, I know what I must have. I know in the deepest part of me that "I'm a cocksucker!" All the other roles that I play in my life, Son, Husband, Father, are overshadowed by that core need to suck cock. To be a cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's to say? You nailed it

That's exactly how I feel and exactly how I'd like to be found out. You capture the need of the married cocksucker and the need of the submissive. When those two are joined in one and both needs met at once, what a delight! Thank your for this story. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
five stars

Very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect!

Me to a tee, a dream cum true some day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

I loved it, add a few more chapters.. this got me stirred up.

Fupduck6Fupduck6about 9 years ago
on my knees

made me want to get on my knees and swallow so much cum....

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 9 years ago
Loved "Public Wi-Fi"

I enjoyed reading your story .

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:

http://www.literotica.com/s/bi-biker-gangbang

http://www.literotica.com/s/stag-party-2

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-shouldnt-have-helped-her-at-all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome start to being a Cumslut Cocksucker

I love how having a cock in my mouth makes me feel complete! This story is so relatable. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I found it very liberating when I found out I was a cocksucker. The thing that pissed me off was I didn't realize this until I was 48. Until I took a cock in my mouth for the first time, I had not ever thought about it. After that, it was all I could think sbout

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

This should be the first gay male story read by every new reader of Literotica! So hot, so hot. Five Stars, Favorite, Following. Written so long ago but still so hot, timeless, in November 2021. Phew ...

biNHguybiNHguy10 months ago

i identify

cock is so powerful

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, you nailed it on this one. You described me, a married want to be a cock sucker who spends so much time reading Literotica cock sucking stories. I'm pretty sure if somebody caught me reading stories like this and pressed the issue, I would not be able to deny the desire. If presented, I'd end up willingly on my knees enjoying their sweaty, hairy, manly low hanging cum filled balls and their musky dicks being pushed into my face as I finally got to act on this long standing desire to service a horny mans need to release his semen into my hot willing mouth. This was a 5 star story that reinforces a hidden desire that no one would suspect from this otherwise plain normal happily married man really wanting to do. Too bad we couldn't easily spot others in the same boat with like minded thoughts! Great story!

UKGuy111UKGuy1113 months ago

I'm so hard and wet reading this great story.

Admitting to another guy your a cock sucker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous