All Comments on 'Puddin's First Tattoo'

by breastman80

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
breastman80breastman80about 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback please

If I get enough good feedback here, Puddin' and Daddy's adventures will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yes! Its needed

you have to continue with this series for sure.Maybe, just maybe Puddin has a friend who wants some discipline also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

For someone who is supposedly smart enough together into any college, pudding sounds pretty retarded. Really, who gets a tattoo around their asshole. My vote is don't continue writing period. You have about as much talent as puddin has brain cells...zero in case you wondered

kittyboo82kittyboo82about 10 years ago
more please!

I love this story... turned me on so much! I'd love to hear more about daddy and puddin. As a side note for the anonymous post saying she sounds retarded.... you can be a very smart person and talk this way because it turns you and/or your partner on. I ought to know because I do it myself. And I happen to be pretty smart. You don't have to enjoy this kind of FANTASY. But there's no need to bash the author for it. It was a well written story with a specific fantasy element. Not your cup of tea? Don't read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He will have to meet and punish,

the tattooist. Some one else has touched her where he alone has permission. Hopefully it is some kinky chick with daddy issues too.

breastman80breastman80about 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Kittyboo.

And you are absolutely correct. It's funny that the anon saw fit to roast me on the proverbial spit over my story quality when they didnt even grasp the story's tone. I guess i should have included a disclaimer so they would have known that the story had daddy/daughter play. Oh wait, i did. Right in the opening paragraph.

Say what you want about my writing, anon. But i don't have to say a word about your reading comprehension. You've said a mouthful already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Turned me on so much i came c;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I thought your story was amazing. I cam so hard reading it. I loved the relationship and can't wait to read more about puddin and her daddy.

canuckCDcanuckCDalmost 10 years ago
I LOVE DD/lg stories!

Ignore what the (as usual) anonymous writer commented. It was a well written, hot story about a Daddy's love for his babygirl. Obviously, that person does not understand this type of relationship.

I do agree with what the other anonymous commentator said about further punishment for Puddin for allowing someone else to touch her without her Daddy's permission, as well as for waiting to tell him. These are both rules that a little should never disobey! Maybe, if as they said, the tattooist is a kinky young woman with Daddy issues, Daddy should fuck her in front of Puddin as part of her punishment.

I have been living in a DD/lg relationship for the last 5 months, and my babygirl has been, most of the time, a good little girl. But she did get her tongue pierced without my permission. Like Puddin, she did it special for her Daddy, but she did get punished for not having my permission. Unfortunately, our relationship will be ending at the end of next month when she leaves to go to university. I have started to write our story, and will publish it as soon as it is done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please Don't

Don't add more ugliness to the world...There is already enough...Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please write another chapter!

this story was kinky and touched my heart at the same time! Please continue their journey together!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbreastman80@breastman80
Update: 05-30-2022 Unfortunately life has a way of happening, and since my last update I've had a fractured shoulder, a computer commit bloody seppuku at long last, and a (recent) painful breakup. I have not forgotten, and will return to write more. The ideas kicking around ...