All Comments on 'Pulling The Bridal Train'

by Ray Dario

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OMG

oh my god that was great. i had to hold back coming so many times it just exploded all over the place. great story. i cant wait to see more from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Author Never Married I'm Guessing lol!

A big wedding like this can have brides nuts; and it would take hours to fix their hair, make-up, etc. with no time to spare. After an orgy like this, she would have needed to take a shower and have her hair and makeup done over from scratch lol. 30 minutes to get ready?.....Never happen lol. Maybe a fuck and suck or two... but a train? OK, I know it's just a hot story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
grrrreat

it was great. more detail would be better, but even without, it's fucking awesome! rarely do i cum on the 1st story i read. you did a GREAT job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

Great Story, i really enjoyed reading it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

I loved your story.Just the kind of thing i like,naughty girls doing what naughty girls do.Can't wait for more

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 15 years ago
Hot one

Very erotic and hot.Just keep them cummmmmming

lost_scottish_loverlost_scottish_loverabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Not my usual read, but very tasty and kinky! My nonly complaint is that the story was a bit short :) Good job!

RoughLoveRoughLoveabout 14 years ago
Hot Story

Terrific story! I loved the thought of the cum trickling down her thighs as she walked down the aisle. The sister eating her sloppy pussy was hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

As I walked up to my husband to be, the best man and his 3 assistants all smiled. I smiled back, knowing it was their cum that was leaking from my stretched pussy, I was told it was customary to give them a gift. I had there thanks inside me. I looked at the bridesmaids, especially Marilyn, her husband Rob was one of the guys, he was big and hard and he did me twice, they all did me on my knees the first time but he turned me over and fucked me a second time, his thick ,hard cock in me, he looked me straight in the eyes, then put his mouth over mine and our tongues danced , I couldn't help it, I orgasmed pulling him into me. Lucky Marilyn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
But when the question came???

Greg, do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife? He said NO! And saw the "just fucked" look on her face and he smelled the sex on her so there was no way he was going to marry a slut that cheated on her wedding day. Did you bother to think the crap through?

OzzycanOzzycanover 7 years ago
unlike anonymous...

I loved the story!! I think it was sexy as hell!! thank you for sharing it!

redfoxx15redfoxx15over 6 years ago
Room for an interesting sequel

I wonder if Mary was one of the many women who go off birth control for their wedding?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wankers wankers and more wankers

Really, so the guy is so stupid he would marry such an awful and shameless slut. You can't sell this as fantasy, it is just too perverted to have any sense of reality just wanker world stuff.

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827over 4 years ago
Love it

I would happily marry such a shameless slut and enjoy every creampie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but two points; Mary didn't suck Carl's dick which looks like an oversight and secondly, the lesbian sex just seems unnecessary in what is a gangbang scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous