All Comments on 'Pulp Lust'

by Scrounger

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very vivid.

Your writing style reminded me of Tim O'Brians writings, who I very much enjoy. I would like to see more chapters for this story in the future. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Muse

Quick brush strokes and quite assured. And erotic. Hope for more of this writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
rare style

A style not frequently seen but always appreciated. Please continue.

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairalmost 19 years ago
Wow.... a true author!

I feel priviledged that you have posted here. A short story, but nonetheless truly erotic and beatifully written. Not the ususal kind of 'fuckfest' that dominates this story board - a real find. I hope you post more and don't drift off to a more serious site!!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Imaginative Story

I don't vote, sorry. I could picture this, feel this happening. I liked the way you wrote it, you set the stage, led the story along and let the reader fil in the details in his/her mind. Good job, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Intuitive

The writer takes your mind on the same journey he is describing with alerts, doubts and sensations, nice stuff, just needs a follow on now as the story isn't finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ability

you can write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How many of these comments did you write?

I think you should go back to potty training. At least then it was reasonable for adults to think you did a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the last anon is out of his mind

This is a great story of mother and son messing around, by an author in his early 20s with a marvelously dirty mind. I bet Mr. S was hard when he wrote it and unloaded his young balls with a satisfied grunt at the end. The hero of his tale is a mommy-loving boy and luckily his mother loves her boy back just as much. She loves everything about him, especially what he's got jumping around in his pants, his "mighty oak." Mom feels it when he hugs her, and she gets real wet "down there"--naturally, it's her own son's hard young cock. Just as the son is harder than he's ever been before in his life, so close to his own mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hairy hole he came out of some 18 or so years ago. Mom's helped him in every way all of his life, and she helps again. She guides his cock back up into his own birth canal, right into her warm wet ever-loving cunt. He tingles from head to toe. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. He fucks his mom with all his youthful energy and strength, she cums like crazy, and her son blows his hot young balls, shooting his mother a huge twatful of creamy semen. Now they know the truth of the old saying, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous