Pumaville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent and his mom met back at the living room. She set the bowl of water, with a whole tray's worth of ice cubes floating in it, on the glass-topped, square coffee table. Trent tossed in the four clean squares of terrycloth. He poured more wine for his mom and opened the beer waiting for him from earlier. They sat on the salmon colored couch, (thankfully well Scotchgarded, Julie mused) their bare feet on the cream colored rug. Trent in a playful mood, but still somewhat keyed up, touched his mother on the arm with the cold can.

She let out a shriek at the unexpected sensation. "Sorry, I guess that wasn't so kind." the prankster said.

Julie chuckled and nodded, "Thank God you didn't do it down at my ass, like you father used to do. I banged my shins on the table top from jumping straight up a couple of times. He wasn't being mean exactly, but he knew that I really didn't like to be goosed with an icy can, yet he still got a chuckle from doing it. I got even with him one day, he was barbequing on a Sunday afternoon a few years ago; I grabbed his belt and poured a huge glass of ice tea down his pants. We had the neighbors over too. It was hysterical seeing him dance with the ice cubes in his pants freezing his nuts. He finally just turned his back and dropped drawers to shake them out, then pulled up his pants and went to change.

"What did dad say when he came back?"

"Oh he has a pretty good sense of humor about things and doesn't take himself too seriously. When he returned he said it served him right, but if I wanted to get laid that night I'd have to thaw out his hotdog. She took one of the wet rags and wrung it out. "Here let me start with you."

But as she was doing Trent's chest he fished another from the bowl, squeezed most of the excess water and began to wipe his mother's face. Her cloth went lower and so did his. She brought hers down to his crotch and he swept his over her boobs. This was obvious as sexual as it was a way of beating the heat. They didn't speak except to murmur 'yes' and 'good' and 'mmm' as the pair began to bath each other. They would switch off the terrycloth for another in the chilled water. Trent took the initiative of working from Julie's feet up her legs and then right into her crotch, dampening the delta which was already juicy at her juncture.

After that she pulled her son toward her to do his back, and he did hers also, that way they were torso to torso, her ta-tas mashed against his pects. Their faces looking into each other's eyes with love and lust and they began to kiss once more. Tongues went exploring and fingers caressed through the fabric on spine then tush, sides then front. By then the terrycloth had been abandoned and it was a field day for fondling the forbidden fruit of incestuous flesh, apples, banana, etc.; feeling the places that were once private, but now were freely explored by dexterous digits.

Then Trent slid down to the carpet and pried wide his mother's thighs. Julie moaned and surrendered to the oral administrations of her son's tongue.

Unwrapping Her Presence

Julie felt her son's fingers in the belt of her house dress, a simple wrap she had thrown on when she heard him at the door greeting the neighbors as he returned. Wouldn't they be surprised if they could see what was going on - or actually coming off, as the gown slid to the floor? Just her brassiere and panties were left. Had she had time, she would have divested these before meeting him in the foyer, but his nibble digits managed to pop the snap in the back easily. She switched from hugging to tugging, working the sweatshirt off his athletic frame. He slid his palms along her ass and his hands went under the elastic of her brief low-cut scanties and leveraged them down her hips. The demi-bra fell between them.

God! At this rate he'd ravage her right there on the floor, but a few feet from the door! She wanted to make it to the bedroom at least. Nonetheless, mother worked to strip her college kid of his jeans. The buckle gave her little trouble, a western style simple post-in-hole; as she shoved the denims down she saw he was commando and his bayonet was at the ready. Trent kicked and stamped until he was free of both Levis and sneakers. He swiftly squatted to yank Julie's undies to her ankles and straightened to mash his manhood against her Mons, as chest and breasts had happy reunion. They resumed their French lip-lock smooching with renewed passion.

"Oh God, Mom I missed you!" Trent all but squealed in his high strung emotional state.

Julie choked up from arousal and overwhelming love for her boy, the Adonis male that she had raised and who now held her skin to skin, flesh to flesh, could only manage a husky whisper, "I need you, Trent, I need you!" She stepped out of her silk puddle of fabric and with his hand in hers turned to go up the stairs to her room, with the broad mattress and the fresh sheets she had put on this morning, just for their anticipated romp. She had another set ready since these would be well soaked with perspiration and cum stains before midnight. She got up to nearly the top of the short flight before tripping.

Trent saw his mom slip and fall forward, landing on her hands at the top but her knees two steps below. Her nudity was erotic, but when the bare tush was presented in that fashion, thrust back at his prow of a prick that was prodding her already as they ascended, he couldn't resist the tempting target. She gave a short laugh, clearly she was fine. But she was exposed so openly, her sex a red gash, shiny with her lubrication, perfectly framed by the twin globes of her tan bottom. What man could do otherwise when confronted with such an awesome sight and so horny a hard-on?

They didn't make it to the bedroom.

Oral Exams and Good Marks

With her thighs spread before him Trent could have dived right into the steamy split that came so obscenely into view. But he was more experience than that. A seductive senior co-ed he dated a couple of times had taught him that contrast was an excellent way of making foreplay fabulous. His mouth's warmth would be that much more sensuous if her center was cooled. He reached back and took a wash cloth from the table. It was damp, but not soaked and chilled. He rubbed it first over her tummy, so as not to startle her with what he was doing, then on her thighs to bath even more sensitive skin, finally the fabric swiped the furry triangle and then slipped down the groove of her sex to prep the slit.

Funny little moans and pants issued from his mom while he did this. But the wavering cry she made when his tongue made contact with the rosy gash of her womanhood was most satisfying of all, and energized his libido with extra oak in his woodie. He made the most of this surrender, lapping all the way up to her clit. Repeating the action several times before using his lips on her inner thighs, his thumbs widening the division of flesh as his mouth descended to the tissues defenseless before his oral assault. The sucking climbed to clit to have his wriggling digit dance with the protruding nub of pleasure, jitterbugging and tangoing.

Then scooping and swooping along the trench of love, digging and tunneling in the hole of her heavenly hollow. Patience was the important virtue for cunnilingus, that and a tongue which could last longer than what it took to bring the lady to three orgasms. Julie achieved one more than the standard triple Trent tried for, her hips and abdomen heaving with each climax, but he hung in there, never losing contact or control. Her breasts were like the undulations of earthquakes as she shook from the concussions of her cums. His mom made the familiar sounds that had echoed down the hall, back when he was not the one bring her off, but these were now his accolades of proficiency.

She needed a break to refill her lungs and regain her senses which had been sent into the clouds by the successive set of sensational bangs her boy had provided. Julie looked at her kid kneeling between her legs in amazement at the level of lewd loving he was capable of. 'Talent will tell!', she thought. He half turned to secure another rag from the bowl, wringing it out and began to wipe her face and down her collar bones to the tits and then her pooched tummy. She was still remaining silent as he quietly progressed to her arms, first the right then left. At last she had to express her admiration.

"Jeez! Trent, with a tongue as talented as that, I'm surprised we didn't have half the girls from your school knocking at our door to hang with you and get you in their panties."

"Mom" he replied, "Aside from my last girlfriend, the blond you chase off because you thought she was cheating on me? Remember?" Julie tilted her head side to side even as she nodded she did - meaning she acknowledged her overly protective faux pas by sticking her nose into Trent's business where it didn't belong. She realized that in some areas she was as butt-in-ski as her ex. "Aside from her, and one of your - don't get mad, and I'm not going to mention her name - close female friends," Julie was sure that it was a certain slutty, but dear, co-worker; however she was wrong, it was an otherwise faithful wife who was a best friend next door! "Aside from those two gals," Trent continued, "I haven't really gone down on any girl . . er . . woman so intensely and with as much inventive investment as I did just now. You inspire me!"

"Listen, Sweetie" his mom advised, "You have a wonderful technique, invest wisely, and it will pay off handsomely. What do you say we -" she stopped mid sentence as her son's move caught her off guard. He was still situated on his knees between her thighs, as he had been while he sponged her down to cool her and provide a momentary break in the erotic action. But he had leaned forward, his pole nudged now into the grotto of her most private parts, indeed the tip was exactly at the most dangerous of spots and the greasy fluids of her cavity had continued to seep.

"Trent . ." it wasn't a question, it wasn't a warning, it wasn't anything but a recognition that they had touched in the most intimate way possible of a man and woman; and that since they were mother and son, they were about to embark on a journey into incest and there was no turning back at this point. He tilted more toward her and the angle made his cock skitter up the puffy lips of her crotch. He bent over to kiss her lips and as he did so, hitched his hind back and the tip mashed down the raw maw of her femininity and burrowed in the soft opening of her vagina. She aspirated a little 'ahh!' as the whole head of his penis was engulfed within the clinging cleft. It slowly slithered up the void, becoming the rigid core that her liquid chamber melded to.

Deeper and further the invading pleasure probe penetrated her interior, greater and more wonderful it filled her, wilder and more wanton her brain was converting emotions into ethereal flights of ecstasy. There was a transcendent quality to the rapture his phallus was delivering as it ravaged her, the spiritual nature of having intercourse with her own son, the true love of her life, her whole life since his conception, was beyond words to describe. But even as this effervescent mental trip took her to the highest airy peaks, the real lowdown dirty physical copulation of bawdy balling, banging, bestial fucking was just as thrilling. She needed, loved it, craved it hard and fast, and pounding strong when she was ready for the time of solid screwing.

Trent had a firm grip on her hips and he socked it to his mother in the frenzied carnal lust he understood was her first stage of making love. He spared no energy in driving his spike into her delicate flesh, giving her all he had; to send his mom over the mountaintop, sailing into the sky, rocket to the moon paroxysms. She bounced like on a bucking bronco, though she still was on her back on the sofa. Like some runaway machine her new man crashed again and again into her saddle, a wild and wooly wedding of genitals out of control. After her next three cums, like the calm of a river runs past the cascade of exciting rapids, her son began the gentle stokes of a gentleman's fornication.

Julie looked at him almost not recognizing the male who had so savagely granted her a truly unprecedented frigging. Yes, he was her son but he was a man who was demonic in his desires for her body. And now this crazy creature yet transformed again to her son, but a tender and most tempting of seducers as he glided in and out of her maternal refuge. Her nipples were pinched to rubbery points that swayed with the rocking of her boobs, as they continued to make sweet love. Then unexpectedly another cum washed over her like a frisson of a hot flash and chill at the same moment, a magical orgasm of sparkling excitement. So different than what had passed but minutes before and yet special in a fabulous way.

This was the doing of her boy, her son, her young man, her offspring, the child of her loins returning to that place to repay the pain of birth with the pleasure and ecstasy of passion, the awful with the awesome, and the joy of new life with the ecstatic revelry of renewed energy as a sexual being liberated to enjoy time and again the peaks of climaxes. Speaking of which another was climbing, approaching the apogee. When upon reaching that plateau from where the plunge was, she took a dive into the zest of tingle and electric trigger of contractions in the most terrific of experiences.

This time she wanted Trent to join her. She spoke the words of encouragement she knew he had long to hear her say to him all those times he had listen to her from down the hall. "Oh God, YES! Just like that!! Do it, Honey! Fuck me . . FUCK ME . . make me cUM! Yes, Trent, do it to your mom, cum for mother, shoot in mommy, Baby, yes with me! . . cuumm nnooww!!!" And he did, even as her shuddering, shivering, shaking climax flooded her nervous system; his pulsing, pounding, lock in and blast off lust driven dick did the same in her ruddy receptacle. She could feel the flow of his semen spill out, and it was the naughtiest, yet neatest, squirt of sperm she had ever experienced.

Trent lay on top of her and planted a kiss on her right breast, just to the right of the nipple, where her bikini would hide it. He sucked and when she realized what he was doing, gave a bark of a laugh. An incestuous hickey was what he left on her hooter. She was not to be out done. She wrapped her arms around him and rolled so he was almost under her on the couch. Julie kissed her way down his taunt muscular belly and to the left of his pubic hair; high on his groin she gave him an equally rosy love mark, his own hickey to remind him of their night of sin. Then she took the fat worm of his whopper and let her lips suck the whole head into her mouth. Using tongue and techniques she had practiced to perfection, she coaxed it to swollen tube steak, stiff and studly and sturdy, ready for round two.

Stairway to Heaven

'The Naked Ape' was an anthropological book Trent had taken out of the library at the college. It was not part of a course, just his curiosity on things in general. That was exactly how he felt about the immediate situations on the stairs, with him and his mother both nude and in heat. Her hind end rose to him, the red sex a flag that she was in estrus. His penis primed to monkey around in her vagina and mate in animal rutting, breeding with her in untamed coitus. Thus the thrust of his simian lance stabbed her sheath and buried itself in her wet furry quim, and with a single stroke slid all the way up his mother's snatch.

Julie froze in the pose of her stumble and the perfect exposure of her maidenly charms to the prince whose prick invaded the chamber of her fabulous fanny. The thick meat felt so right in her tight twat, gorging her honey hole with the beefy member of her son's cock. She felt his hips begin to make the in and out motion that was the sensation she had desired during the long wait for his return. Not that she hadn't had lovers, but the magnitude of the licentious incest that penetrated her liquid center was so much hotter and of an incredible intensity beyond the range of those who had cum between that night before he left and the time her teen returned.

Mother and son's pubic hair tangled and mashed and pulled apart in a mucky mix of gooey kinky connection, as their juices slopped their crotches and ran down their thighs. She had cum with just three stokes and her boy was not far behind in his first orgasm, but the action did not slow as his piston continued to shove and withdraw in rapid pace. His balls swung up and even bounce on her clit a couple of times; he was hung like a stallion she realized once more as he mounted her. Julie began to rock her haunches in time with the pounding, which made the slapping noise of their impromptu orgy echo down the hall as their fucking got more physically intense.

Suddenly Trent grabbed his mom's tits and pulled her back to him to halt all movement. She knew what he was doing, it was the male stab of climaxing, the drive to be as deep as possible, to make the tip poke the cervix and blast the sperm of his testes into her very womb. She waited for the moment to happen and when the throb of the cock came, so did she, her Kegel muscles gripping him for maximum pleasure as son shot his wad in mom. It was mind-blowing baby-making (if she wasn't using - thank God she was! - the pill) a spiritual reuniting that they had needed and craved for all during the acutely-aching stretch of separation. But with this unplanned screw, but serendipitous nonetheless, they had reconnected both their bodies and hearts.

The Puma Pounces on Her Prey

Julie spoke once her mouth took a rest from giving Trent her oral treat, "Get on the rug, Sweetie, over here where we have a little space. On your back, Babe!" Her son was game for anything his mom wanted. He was sure that she was planning on more naughtiness and that was fine by him! He stretched out, his arms above his head, feet pointed toward the divan, but far enough to the side of the coffee table that it wouldn't be a hazard. His expectations were confirmed as his beautiful brunette mother mounted his body. On her knees, with long thighs straddling his middle, she prepared to place the phallic pole of his dick into the depths of her wet haven.

Julie aimed the muscle of love her handsome son sported to the spot she had for such a wonderful instrument. She began to sink so that the tip slid in always, but not far; she rose slightly, not because the angle was off, but because she wanted to build his anticipation of penetration. The mother removed her hand and then dipped again, but just so that the penis did not enter her burning cavity but half way. Then she lifted her hips, before once more driving the male spike into her hole a bit further than before, but still not all the way. She rose, and Trent moaned his frustration, but he let her have her way with him, not grasping her and nailing her good as he so wanted to do. At last she did allow his cock to be plugged all the way to the root and held it socked to her with the weight of her body.

They were once more interlocked in intercourse, a sexual congress sinful and incestuous, but not a whiff of guilt crossed their minds. Julie was the cat playing with her prey, Trent the willing victim, at her mercy, happily so. His mother ground her clit against his pubic bone, as his boner was piercing her vagina. She leaned forward and began to sway her hips with small but firm rocking motions. Her tits swayed and brushed along his lightly furred chest, the nipples like rubbery bumps that scrapped his skin gently. He reached for the double melons, but Julie caught his wrists and pinned his arms next to his head. She was in charge, and was doing this fuck her way.