Pumaville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still he wanted to aid the screwing, could not help clenching his buttocks and giving thrusts to assail her cunt, as she began to pick up the tempo of her balling her baby boy, now rampant man inside her cunny once more. What was it about this kid that his cock could drive her so wild, made her want him in the most wanton of ways? She would not have conceived of fucking him a year ago, even though she was aware of how attractive he found her and how much she could see with him same sexiness his dad exuded. Yet now she just had to have his manhood inside her body, and wanted to experience his pulsing cum, the flow of his semen welling within her womb. It was a crazy craving, but a desperate urgent hunger to have him and bond physically with her child.

She was driving the pace even faster now; she sat up for better balance and released his wrists. Her son's hands went to the breast he had wanted to feel earlier and now made the most of their opportunity to hold and fondle the pair of knockers that had been so teasingly half hidden in the tee shirts and bikinis she wore in the tropical climate, oft without any bra. Those darling pillows he long to grab and palms on nips squeeze to his heart's and hard-on's contented delight. Now his fantasy was come true and he made the most of the chance to feel up his mom's ta-tas. Julie gave her blessing to her kid's clutching of her bosom by placing her hands over his grasping fingers and pressing them even tighter to her body.

"Pinch my nipples!" she cried, needing greater stimulation in her throes of passion as she banged atop her youthful offspring. He did so and this was her trigger, the last little push to get her over the edge to another orgasm. She leaned back for the deepest penetration and went into the back/forward/back/forward motion which flexed the stiff cock in her cunt like a meaty metronome, hitting the G-spot and creating an exquisite sensation that culminated in her greatest climax of the evening yet. Trent could tell that his mom was peaking and this brought hum to cum in her, shooting more jism in a wonderful spurt inside the swaying torso of the most marvelous MILF in all Florida.

Julie collapsed onto his heaving chest as they both fought for breath, the exertion having depleted energy and oxygen from their whole beings. But a sweet cuddle it was between mother and son. They held each other and managed tiny kisses as they grinned and giggled over the extraordinary sort of way they had come to connect and cum together in a spectacular release of lust, and special love that was consummated. Eventually they helped each other up and stumbled/staggered to the shower. They got under the spray together but while the delight of slippery skin was a pleasure to both, neither had the energy left to do more.

They slept in her bed together, arms and legs entangled, with smiles that wouldn't even be relaxed in slumber. In the morning, the noise of the rattle-trap her ex drove woke Julie and she got Trent back to his own room just before his father opened the front door calling out for the 'college-boy' to hurry so they could beat the traffic. Fortunately, Trent was already packed the day before and Julie had fixed a sack lunch for the guys which waited in the fridge. So with quick kisses, they parted, mother and son, lovers now. A sad sort of goodbye considering the evening before. But as she began to close the door, and to tear up as the motor cranked to life, suddenly Trent pushed his way in and shut it behind him. Julie was started, but stifled her sniffles.

"I told pop there was something I forgot."

"What? I thought you had everything." said his mom, not catching on.

"I forgot to give you a real kiss. Not a goodbye kiss, but a thank you kiss for last night, mom!" He took her in his arms and gave her a great and deep French kiss, his hands on her ass and his prick hard and mashed against her belly. She thought he might just rip her caftan off and ravage her right there. But it would be too dangerous with the old man waiting just outside.

She gave as good as she got and made sure he could feel her tits tight against his chest as they hugged and tangled tongues. She pried him loose finally and reached down to grip his erection. "Trent, I promise that you will have just as warm a welcome on Christmas break as we had a hot time last night. You don't have to be faithful to me, I'm not going to give up sex for the time we are separated either. But the day you come back it will be just you and me, together in the sack and having a ball together, pun intended."

"Mom, you are the greatest!"

"Go get 'em, Tiger! Just remember that you have a hot MILF to return to." With that she shoved him back out the door, and wondered if there were any sangria left or should she open a new bottle of wine.

The Cougar's Clause Keeps the Cub Close

When the fat worm of his dick began to soften and withdraw, Julie finally made it all the way up the stairs and on to her feet. Trent crawled up and stood next to her. "I couldn't help it mom, you just were too tempting a sight!" Her son exclaimed as an explanation.

"That was a wonderful home cumming, pun intended," she rejoined. "But I've got cold beer and champagne on ice in the bedroom, whatever you want. Fresh sheets and romantic lighting and scented candles lit and some other nice surprises for our reunion. Let's go in there and relax and enjoy our evening alone, okay?"

"Sounds fine, mom. As long as we can do more of our private games, I'm all yours!"

They entered Julie's boudoir and it was as she had said, prepared for a night of romance. They help each other off with their clothes and lay on the bed naked fondling each other affectionately and kissing, sometimes Frenching, sometimes sucking nipples or licking genitals, but just light foreplay, bidding their time, waiting for the passionate action to begin in earnest again, but savoring these moments of sweet quiet tenderness.

"I missed you, so much Trent, more than I ever thought I would. Nobody turned me on that way you did when we had sex the night before you left."

"Yeah, mom, same here. That was just so special and super, not even the cheerleader I dated came close to making me so horny and fucked anywhere near like you did with me."

"Babe, I mean Trent . ."

"When we're alone, call me those gooey names, I kinda like it now."

"Good, - Okay, Honey . . . I have a proposition for you. I'm sure you liked going to that school you were at, but you could transfer to the other one that accepted you, the one that is closer, only 20 miles from here. If you did that, well, see I closed a really really big deal last week and got a huge commission - I'm trying to say, that if you were closer, I'd be happy to buy you a car . ."

Trent interrupted, his voice going to the excited squeaky pitch like when he had been in high school, "A car? A mustang, like I always wanted? Oh mom you ARE the greatest!!"

"I didn't say Mustang, well maybe not a brand new one; it wasn't quite that big a fee. However you could then live at home again and . ."

"and we could have more of our private fun and games, huh?" he finished for his mom.

"Yes, but we still would have dates with other people, not be exclusive, especially we wouldn't want to get your father suspicious or the neighbors of our new intimate relationship. I wouldn't have to pay for your room and board so we save money that way, which would help to pay for the car . ."

"But a mustang, right?"

"Yes, a mustang, okay; maybe a 2008 model, alright?"

"OKAY! God! Mom I love you! And I lust you too!" He rolled on top of her as she spread her legs to accommodate him. His was dick nudging her pussy, ready to get back into her wet hole. Julie smiled and raised her hips to let her son fuck her again. This was just the way she planned, to have him excited about the car, about coming back to live at home, about cumming in her body once more. She was the top MILF in town, and her son was going to be one fantastic motherfucker. 'Cause she just couldn't keep her paws off him!

END