Pumping Her Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of her juices was becoming more pronounced as she moaned and sucked harder, picking up the pace of her crunches. She was closing in on her second orgasm. I wondered if this was where she would stop and I might not have to worry about cumming in her mouth. However, no sooner had I entertained that thought when I felt my penis head go numb, a tell-tale sign that I was ready to explode. "Mmmmmmm..." she moaned harder, gripping me harder with her lips and slamming by belly with her nose on the upstroke. Her nose panting increased on my upper thighs markedly as my cock reached the back of her throat and I knew she was there. She started to shake a bit at the top of her crunch, either from fatigue or from her orgasm and her eyes were rolled back in her head again. The shaking tits and the vibration around my cock from her howling put me past the point of no return. From my restrained position, I deperately began to thrust my hips to meet her mouth before she withdrew for good. She knew she had me. With her slowly sliding down me as her orgasm subsided, my throbbing cock still in her mouth, she continued to convulse and I tried to pump her mouth. Her face winced as she held my cock by the head with her lips, still feeling the last of the waves rush through her body until finally her hands came down from her tits to the bench below to support her and she relaxed, letting her mouth slide back down from my cock. It was just at that moment however that my dam let loose. Just before her mouth released from my cock, I felt the sperm rush from my scrotum and through my shaft. I thrusted in my restraints and shot load after load, which caught her off guard. She latched back on and swallowed the final few spurts of my flying, hot semen, but not after I had already made a mess of her lips, chin, neck and those beautiful deep brown tits. We both were gasping in our positions for what seemed like a full minute.

She then unlocked the wheels and rolled out from beneath me. She stood up and locked eyes with me, letting her weight shift to one hip, her tits bouncing as she shifted. She scooped up some of my semen off her right breast and took it to her mouth, puckering her lips and allowing her tongue to wipe the rest down, finishing with a smack. She did the same with the large amounts of my cum that gelled on her neck and face, lapping up drop after drop as she never broke glance with me. I watched with a peculiar, but fearful fascination. Then she came close to my face and breathed on me. Her cum-filled breath was overpowering and I'm sure was intended to be so. She backed away, still licking her lips. "I hate when cum is wasted. You broke two rules, Daryl. You came in my mouth AND you came in my face. What a waste! You've been very bad."

She grabbed all the bands that still rested on my shrinking cock. She struck me repeatedly mostly across the chest. This time she was standing up, and she put full force behind each lash. In the end, after a full minute of lashes, I was in pain, and full of welts, but thankful that she had not hit me in the penis or scrotum, which I had been fearing. She whirred me back up to the supine position and quickly disappeared from the room without saying a word. I lay there feeling a strange concoction of emotions... being spent sexually and defeated emotionally. I really didn't know what was in store for me. Strangely enough, however, I felt my cock start to twitch. I really was a sick bastard, I thought. I looked down at myself from my trapped position and saw my penis start to wriggle from its pool of excess sperm that it rested in on my belly. It picked itself up and repositioned itself a little further up my belly as it began to fill with blood again. What was deep inside me that could possibly turn me on in this predicament?

12