All Comments on 'Pumpkin'

by Megadyke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lots of potential

Honestly, I like the style. Your descriptions were pretty good... but as the previous commenter said: it could have done with some more story/lead-in. Your writing got me hard but was over so quickly, there was no chance to get off.

Keep it up... just try to write the next story with some lead-in... set things up a bit... or continue the story (Pumpkin Ch. 2, perhaps?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Crude, nasty, to the point

A very good start! Please continue. It was crude, slutty, male-oriented and nasty. NOt bad for a woman writer who professes to be bi.

motherfucker74motherfucker74about 16 years ago
Not bad

It's not bad, but could use a bit more build up. For instance you made it clear that the daughter is teasing him so go on in a story about two weeks of teasing and keep it interesting. Go into him fucking his wife's brains out after being seriously turned on by the wife, and etc. There so many ways you can go with this.

Other than that, not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it worked for me.

I think I would have preferred it from her point of view though. Keep writing.

pink69corsetpink69corsetalmost 16 years ago
My very own fantasy!

I loved this piece! I have had a fantasy just like this and you wrote it so well! It was to the point it was slutty and so erotic. My only advice when writing a piece like this is using more slutty language like slut cunt fuck to emphasize it more. Besides that BRAVO!! Would love to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story I be always dreamed of fucking my step daughter and making her mine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous