All Comments on 'Punished'

by Chrissie39

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
m1k3m1k3about 15 years ago
It was good but...

I didn't really understand exactly how she changed over from being blackmailed to being the blackmailer... I mean, exactly what was in those papers? Maybe I just missed it, but anyhow, good writing and interesting characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Never Better than this!!!!

An AWESOME story!!!! This had all the elements that ANYONE could ever want, and a terrific plot! I cannot say enough positives about it! Wonderful wind-up, terrific motivations!

mry2mry2over 14 years ago
Struggle

I had a struggle to get to the end of this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

couldnt even finish the story...ill come back to it later. u are verry talented and bold. i love it.

redptcredptcover 14 years ago
Those First Pages Were Hot.

This was special and, as usual, very pleasurable for me to read. It is an old fashioned principle that the author stimulates and the reader adds the detail.

I guess I was happy to see things change around and for the hero to dominate but I would have been just as happy to enjoy her continued 'domination'. I also felt that if the tables were to be turned that she could have done it in a more robust and salacious manner.

Still, it was delightful to learn that she lusted for the domination and thoroughly enjoyed the sex her uncle could provide.

The detail and feeling in your writing is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!

this is extremely hot indeed .....

you had probably most of the categories filled in...

good job please do write some more of such stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My Goodness!

I love the way you write! It was like one of those books you can't put down! I would love to read more of your work!

entemeentemealmost 9 years ago
Brilliant and so very plausable

Chrissie, that is so well written and quite believable.

I had a dirty ol' Uncle, but unlike yours, he only had the potting shed to teach me a LOT.

Thank you and look forward to reading more of your stories.

xx Enteme

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous