Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A talk with Bernadette next morning settled my problem. She told me my agent had told her that I came from another town, and it was strict policy not to employ local girls for the very reason I had found out. Relatives might recognise them and cause trouble. She called Rupert, who confirmed her story and told me I could no longer work at the club. He was very sorry to see me go and would give me a good reference if I wanted to find work in another town.

He gave me a bonus to carry me over, as he put it, and a slap on my bum as he walked out. I talked to Bernadette about my problem with Uncle Geoff. She advised me to go to a solicitor and take out an injunction against him, letting him know I would tell all about him if he spoke to my parents.

But I knew I wouldn't do that. The risk was far too high. I phoned him from my room, thinking it was best to get this out of the way before going back to my family. He suggested he come and pick me up in his new car, so we could have a little talk. I stupidly agreed.

His car was as flash as him. It was all chrome and sparkly bits but nothing much else. All top show, my father would have called it. He took me to his bachelor pad in town and said, "You have been a very naughty girl and must be punished!"

I didn't know what to say. I just stood there looking at the carpet, wondering how far this was going to go. What did he mean by punishment?

He soon answered that and said, "Come and lay across my knee. You need a good spanking .... Or would you rather I talk to my sister? I'm sure she would be proud of the girl she had put through college, working in a strip joint."

Walking across the room in a sort of daze, I knelt at his side and lowered myself across his knees. He pulled me roughly across his lap and slapped my backside so hard it made me scream. He told me to thank him for each slap but how I got the words out I will never know. The second one was just as hard, and then he pulled up my skirt baring my bum cheeks. I had only a thong on.

"Very nice," he said, and brought his hand down onto my bare flesh. This was even worse than through my skirt. It stung like hell, first one cheek then the other. How many times he slapped me I don't know, but my bum was on fire. I could feel a strange sensation creeping into my pussy, like a sort of mini climax starting to grow. Was I getting off on being slapped?

I could feel that wetness growing in my pussy. Oh god! I hope he didn't notice it but there was little chance of him missing anything. He was, after all, looking straight at my almost naked ass. I forgot to thank him as the feeling grew inside me.

He stopped and said, "Why didn't you thank me, young lady. You realise I shall have to start again, don't you?" I felt my bum stinging with a very hard blow from his hand.

I thanked him and he continued to thrash me with his bare hand. He stopped again, and said, "What's that strange smell?" He probed around my pussy and held his fingers to his nose. He laughed and said, "You are getting horny on this aren't you Amber? You like me smacking your naked bum as much as I like spanking it for you!"

He pushed me off his lap and said, "Bend over the back of the sofa." I did as he told me because I was afraid that, if I didn't, he would tell my mother about my new job. He pulled my thong down to my knees and stuck his fingers up me, using his other hand to continue spanking me, as he fingered my pussy so roughly and so sexily.

I knew I couldn't stop the feelings he was creating deep inside my body. I was going to cum, and there was nothing I could do about it. He probed so deep inside me that I just burst into a fantastic orgasm, the juice pouring over his hand as he continued to finger fuck me. Keeping me on the point of climax for ages, he stopped at last, telling me to tidy myself up.

He said, "We are going out to lunch, and you will be a good girl all day or suffer the consequences." I went to pull my thong up but he said, "No, leave that off, you won't need that today!"

Tucking it in my handbag, I hoped for the chance to slip it on when he wasn't around, perhaps going to the ladies where he couldn't follow. But he told to leave my bag as I wouldn't need that either. We got into his flash car and he took me to a posh restaurant on the outskirts of town. He was obviously known, because the head waiter immediately took him to a corner table, and said, "Your usual table, sir."

We sat facing the other tables. Most of them were full of couples looking like expense account romances. Many of the girls looked half the age of their companions, not so different to us. But I was Geoff's sister's child, and he had just spanked me and given me a climax.

I felt his hand on my leg - not just above the knee but almost up to my pussy. He smiled and said, "Just enjoy it, little niece. You will learn to be a good girl or die trying."

His fingers were just entering me as the waiter came for our orders. He didn't stop, just kept fingering me as he ordered lunch. The waiter didn't give any sign he knew what was going on under the table cloth, but it was so embarrassing to be felt up by my uncle in public. This was why he wouldn't allow me to put my thong back on. He had intended to do this to me.

I think I told you earlier in the story that I come very quickly when my clitty is rubbed - especially in places where I shouldn't have been doing it. Like in the dorm at school and on the bus, in the back seat when I was the only one left on long journeys. I was a naughty girl. Perhaps I deserved this humiliation in public, to teach me the error of my ways.

But he was bringing to that point of no return. I whispered in his ear, "Please stop, you are making me come."

He smiled and said, "Yes, I am aren't I?" The pressure got harder. I gritted my teeth to try to stop myself from climaxing but it only made it worse. I was going to have to let him bring me off, in this restaurant full of people. I almost exploded as it hit me like an express train. I bit my tongue to try to stop myself from screaming out loud. It sort of muffled it to a loud moan.

I could see people staring at me sitting there with my face screwed up in ecstasy, trying so hard not to let it show. But he didn't stop, he kept me on the very edge of my seat, fingering deeper as I wriggled my bum on the chair.

The waiter returned with our food, and this prevented him from continuing with his humiliation of his young niece. He just sat and ate his food without comment, as if nothing had happened. I couldn't eat. I was so frightened of what he had in mind for afters, but he paid for the dinner and said, "Come, we will go for a walk in the park."

I walked beside him to the pond in the centre of the big park. He touched my bum every now and then, just to make me aware of my nakedness under my short skirt. His fingers curled like they did when I was only a schoolgirl, touching my pussy, telling me how wet I was, proving how much I was enjoying this.

He stopped behind some small bushes and sat down, taking my hand, pulling me down beside him. He pushed my skirt up, baring my sex for all to see. There were only a few old men walking their dogs so it wasn't so bad. I hoped their eyesight was as poor as their walking. That would give me some degree of privacy.

But two of them walked past for the second time, both much closer, looking straight at me -- or, rather, straight at my bare pussy. I felt so exposed and vulnerable; this was hundreds of times worse than parading for Rupert in his dressing room.

As the dirty old men paraded past for the third time, uncle told me to sit with my legs open. "Show them your cute little pussy," he instructed.

He didn't need to threaten me again, I knew if I didn't comply with his instructions I would be in serious trouble with my parents. This was bad, but nothing to the shame I would have to endure if he told my mum what I had been doing for the last few days.

The men came so close they could have touched me. I cringed at the smell of their filthy ragged clothes. They were most disreputable old men I had seen close up for a long time. I suppose they must have been tramps, or at least beggars. Uncle had his hand on my knee, making sure my legs were wide apart, giving those men the best view they might have ever had. I can't imagine many young girls as pretty and cute as I was, letting them perve at her private bits like this.

I was still sitting up at this point, but Uncle pushed me back so I was lying down. He lifted my skirt right up to my waist and said to the old men, "What do you think I should do with that?" touching my wet and throbbing pussy.

The crude comments flew: "Stick your prick up it," one said.

Another said, "Why don't you let me show you what to do with it?"

Uncle laughed and said, "I might let you have sloppy second, but I'm going to be the first."

Was this horrible man going to fuck me in front of these filthy old men and perhaps let them take me as well? I sort of knew I was going to have to fuck Uncle Geoff because it was obvious what he wanted, and had wanted to do to me for a long time. All his touching was in preparation for this moment. He had found my weakness and was exploiting it to the fullest.

He rolled onto his back and told me to get his cock out. I fumbled with his belt and then the button on the top of his trousers. The zip slid down and his cock reared up like a bloody flag pole. God! It was big and so grotesque, all red and inflamed, nothing like the boys I had dated in college. Theirs were pink and quite cute, nothing like this huge thing.

He told me to ride him, pushing me up on top of him, and then guiding me down until his big hard cock was nudging at my entrance. He pushed his hips up, penetrating me so deeply. He said, "Well, get riding girl. This is your treat for being so bad."

I rocked forwards, trying to hide my nakedness from these dirty old men, but he gripped my shoulders and held me back, forcing his cock even deeper. Did he know I would not be able to resist having a climax, despite the horrible situation he had put me in? He slapped my ass telling me to ride him like he was a horse; well he was hung like one, wasn't he?

Uncle Geoff then pushed the front of my top up, showing the men I had no bra on. He had made me leave that at his flat as well. They stared at my firm young tits as if they had never seen anything like them before. He said, "Why don't you grab her nipples; she likes that, don't you Amber?"

Two of them didn't need any second telling and grabbed a tit each, pulling my nipples so hard, griping them tight and rolling them between their fingers. I closed my eyes hoping I could shut out the sight and smell of these disgusting old men, but it didn't work. They were doing terrible things to me, but my body, so traitorous, was responding to them, getting nearer and nearer to my peak.

I really didn't want to be here with these men. I wanted to be home in the safety of my parents, but my body was actually enjoying this bizarre situation. If my mind had taken control I would have slapped them all and made a run for it. But my body was in charge, it was taking me to places I have never even considered before this moment.

As my climax got nearer I started to enjoy this outrageous sex, even the rough old men pulling at my poor little tits. Most of all though, that huge cock was probing the depths of my pussy, going deeper that anything had ever gone before. It was touching something deep inside me that I hadn't known existed, it was like a trigger, sending shock waves through my body.

Bringing my climax closer with every thrust, he drove up to meet me, filling me so full and even then I wanted more. Was this what I really needed, or was it just the fact I had no choice, as he was blackmailing me into this? I do know the answer to that question, but didn't learn it till much later with a different man, whom I loved and still do.

I crashed into the biggest orgasm of my young life, collapsing on top of his knees. But he roughly pulled me up to a sitting position again, telling me he hadn't come yet. I could stop when he told me to, not before. Oh god! I was so tired; three climaxes already today and so many at that club with Julie over the past few days. I needed to rest but his hand across my bum told me to find some energy from somewhere deep inside me. I felt like I was running a marathon and was forcing myself to finish.

I knew I should hate this and loathe Uncle Geoff for treating me this way, but my body was responding in a very different way. It was getting off seriously on this bizarre sex and my climax was not abating as he made me keep riding him, with sharp slaps every time I slowed down or faltered in my stroke.

At last he grunted like a pig and I felt my pussy flooded with his cum. Thank god I had gone on the pill at college, because he was pumping me so full. I could feel it oozing out round his huge cock, dribbling down between my legs. I had perverse pleasure in knowing it was running down his testicles as well. He was making a mess of himself.

That pleasure was short lived as well, because he pushed me off and said, "Now clean up the mess you have made." Thinking he wanted me to mop up his cum with a tissue I felt in my pocket for some. But he said, "No, use your tongue."

I turned to look at him spread-eagled on the ground, his arms and legs making a cross. If only he was nailed to it! He told me to kneel down and lick up all the cum I had made him shoot. It was my mess so I had to clean it up. Kneeling down, with three dirty old men standing looking on, wasn't something I really wanted to do, but I knew I must.

My Uncle had me over the proverbial barrel. He knew whatever he told me to do I would comply with, because I couldn't face the shame of him telling my parents that I had worked in what was little more than a strip club. I had to earn enough money to buy a party dress, but what a poor excuse that would have been to a woman who had served at table in a sleazy café, to pay for me to be educated.

I knelt down, my bum sticking out in invitation to those filthy old men, hoping, and yes, even praying that they had used me enough for one day. I must have been kidding myself. I had hardly started to lick up Uncle's cum when a hand felt my wet pussy. The comments were outrageous, suggestions of having sex with me. Well that's the polite version of what they were discussing. Thank god, none of them could get it up hard enough to penetrate me, but that didn't stop them from trying. Their semi soft cocks were nudging my pussy, trying to get it up me. But for once this day things were going for me.

I will admit to clenching my pussy so tight it hurt, to stop them from getting it into me. I think that might have made the difference, prevented me from getting gang banged outside in this park. The taste of his cum wasn't so bad, in fact it was much better than I had feared, salty and rank but not horrible. At last he was clean and I told him I had finished.

He said, "You'd better be right. I don't want these new trousers stained with your juices."

I had only just realised he was commando, no pants. Why didn't I notice that when I pulled them down for him? Perhaps I had other things on my mind!

Tidying my clothes as best I could, he walked me back to his car, telling me he was taking me home. I hoped he meant my home. I really didn't want to go back to his flat, I had seen quite enough of that for a while... like for the rest of my life.

We drove out to my parent's farm in silence. I didn't know what to say to him, except beg him not to tell mum about my job. As we turned in the gate with only a few hundred yards to go he said, "You have had the first part of your punishment, but don't think you are free yet. I have other things in mind for you, young lady. Perhaps you might learn not to be so prude when your old Uncle touches your precious little bum, by the time I'm finished with you."

As we got out of the car he changed into the usual jolly Uncle he had been all of my life, but his hand on my bum as we climbed the steps was a reminder of my precarious position. His fingers were probing as deep as possible into my still unprotected pussy. I gritted my teeth and bore it with as much grace as I could muster.

He greeted my parents as usual. I went off to get a shower and change. I could still smell those dirty old men on my clothes and my body. My titties were still on fire from their mauling. The warm water and the scent of the shower cream helped to relieve the pain, and clean the stink off me as it flowed over my pert little tits and down my tummy, trickling off my pussy. Even that felt strange without hair. I stood under the shower for a long time, both luxuriating in its' warmth and thinking about what the hell I was going to do. He had me over that barrel and I knew he wouldn't let me out of his clutches any time soon.

Dressed and looking like my old self I joined him and my mum and dad in the dining room. Mum smiled and said Geoff had been telling them about a wonderful job opportunity in his company and he wanted me to have it. The bastard had trapped me again!

"Yes," Uncle Geoff said, "I wanted to talk to your parents before offering it to you but I know you won't refuse, will you Amber? It's a wonderful job as my personal assistant. My last girl has left to get married and I need someone I can trust and who better than family?"

He was smiling, like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

There was no way I could get out of this. He had me by the short and curlies. If I refused, my parents would want to know why, and if I accepted, I was in for the hardest time of my young life. His smile, as he turned to me, was like a lion in the zoo, all teeth and threats. I shook at the prospect of being at his beck and call every day.

Then he dropped the bombshell, and said, "To save Amber trying to find a flat in town, or commuting every day, she can stay at my place. It's plenty big enough for the two of us."

Mum thought that was an excellent idea and told me how lucky I was to find something so challenging and still be with my family. It was perfect, she claimed. I had been railroaded into this terrible situation and there was nothing I could do about it.

Uncle Geoff spent most of the evening telling me what my duties would be in his company. It appeared that there was a real job on offer so it might not be so bad. Aren't I the eternal optimist? But he said we could work out the finer details on Monday, when he offered to come out to the farm and pick me up. "As you will have so much to carry it would be impossible on the bus," he said. He really intended me to move in with him.

I lay awake all night wondering how I could get out of this situation. What options did I have? I could tell mum and dad what I had done, confess my stupidity, and even tell them that Uncle Geoff was blackmailing me. But would they believe me? Geoff was mum's favourite brother. He was younger than her by some ten years. When her mother died quite young, she helped to bring him up; she looked on him as her own child.

What other alternatives were there? I could try to run away, but where to? Would I be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire? How does a pretty young girl make out on her own? My first attempts were a bit of a disaster weren't they, okay? So I had looks and brains. That isn't enough out there in the big bad world. You need to be street wise and have some experience.

At last, as dawn was breaking, I resolved to do what I had to do. Go live and work with Uncle Geoff and take the consequences of my foolishness in working at that club. The six hundred pounds I made in four days seemed like small change to what it was going to cost me long term.