Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A phone call to dad's solicitor and it was all set. I had the weapon to fight back at last. It was with some trepidation I handed those precious letters to the courier on the motor bike, to take them to safety. I had done it right under my uncle's nose and without him suspecting a thing. I copied them all again and posted them to my parents home, in my name, knowing they would never open anything addressed to me.

It was almost lunch time when Uncle Geoff eventually appeared. His smug grin said it all. He had either been with a whore or another poor girl like me, who he had some stranglehold on. Had she done something stupid like me and was being blackmailed into giving him whatever he wanted?

He called me into his office later that afternoon to take some dictation. He said, "Come and stand here," indicating a spot right beside his chair. I knew he was going to grope me but he was in for a shock. He slid his hand up the back of my leg, as casually as if we were lovers in private, not his niece, in his office where other people could come in and find me stuck onto his fingers.

He reached my panties and stopped. He said, "What the hell do you think you are doing? I told you not to wear those things at work, in fact I told you to destroy them all. Do you want to go across me knee again, or shall I take you to the park and let those old tramps have you for their dinner?"

I slapped his hand away and said, "Your rules don't apply any more. I have something you need to read before you see anything else." I took the folded sheets out of the back of my shorthand book and dropped them on his blotter.

He read them in silence, me still standing right beside him where he had told me to stand. He put the papers down, and looked up at me. He spoke in a voice I hadn't heard before. There was real fear in his tone. He said, "I underestimated you Amber. You are more like me that I care to admit. What do you intend to do?"

I walked round his desk until I was facing him across its width, then I leaned my hands onto the surface. I had forgotten how good I was at acting. I starred in several shows at college.

"Well, Uncle Geoff, the tables have turned. I am not going to be your plaything any longer. You will not dare talk to my mother now, because there is a copy of these sitting at home right now, posted this morning and addressed to me. The originals are lodged with dad's solicitor. You cannot get to them, and if you breathe a word about that stupid job I took, I will sell those documents to the newspapers.

It will finish you, both as a business man and as my mothers favourite little brother. You will reinstate that poor girl you sacked to get me here, and give me a job as your chief executive, something more in line with my qualifications, and the salary to go with it. I will make sure you never again subject any girl to the torment you have made me suffer. Do you understand the conditions of my proposal?"

He couldn't look me in the eyes as he muttered, "Yes I get the picture."

"Oh!" I added, "And one other thing. For mum's sake I intend to stay at your flat for the foreseeable future. But you will behave like the honourable uncle my mother thinks you are, or suffer the consequences."

We went home in his car. He was quiet and subdued, not his usual chatty self, not telling me how I was going to get slapped or how he was going to use me as he had in the past. He even suggested we went out for a meal together. I showered and walked through his lounge in nothing more than a skimpy dressing gown. That would have been nigh fatal only twenty four hour ago.

Getting dressed to out for dinner was the most pleasant thing I had done for a long time, choosing a pretty dress that showed off my body to its very best. The neck line was a bit daring but I wanted him to suffer. I needed him to see what he wasn't going to get. Coupled with silk stockings held up with suspenders, another of his favourites, I was going to show him what he had missed out on.

I even put on my highest heels, making my legs look longer than they already were, stretching the muscles to tone them beyond their normal slimness. I walked into the lounge again. He was waiting, dressed in a smart blazer and slacks, he was a handsome devil. I just needed to remember he was the very devil, not the suave sophisticated man he looked.

The hotel he took me to was fabulous. The food was divine, the bill outrageous, but he could afford it. He owed me big time. We drove back to his flat, well, our flat now if I held my nerve. I said good night to Uncle Geoff and went to bed. I knew how much he wanted me. It was in his eyes, like a hungry lion, and to be honest I wanted him.

Striping off those clothes was a luxury, not having to fear him walking in on me, and slipping naked under the cool sheets was so nice. But my pussy was aching again. I rubbed my clitty for a while making myself cum, but it was so ordinary, nothing like the fantastic sex I had experienced for the past few days. I had to admit to myself I wanted him.

I was determined to not give in, making my fingers do the work, driving me towards another orgasm. Would this be a substitute for his big nasty old cock? I knew the answer to that but would not let myself say it, not even in my head. Drifting off to sleep, still not satisfied, I needed to find a boyfriend to keep me away from Uncle Geoff, to give me something to cling to in those dangerous moments.

But all my mates, all the boys who would have gladly taken away the feelings of frustration I had, were hundreds of miles away in the town my old college was situated. I had lost touch with the local lads for a long time now and didn't like many of them when I did know them. Even my old girl friend seemed so estranged to me now.

My alarm woke me at six. I got up and showered, not bothering to cover myself. I wandered through the lounge naked, showing him the prize he had lost. It seemed so easy in daylight. It was at night in the dark I was so vulnerable. He looked at me with pure lust but restrained himself by saying, "Do want some breakfast here or shall we pick something up on the way in?"

I dressed in my usual work clothes but left my panties in the drawer, wanting to know I was as available as that first day. Not to him, though, he would never know. But I would, and that was my intention - to be as skimpily dressed as he had instructed me but knowing he daren't touch me. It would be another little victory for me.

Stopping at the deli he bought some croissants and other, expensive, specialities. We went into the office. The first thing he did was phone Sally, the girl he sacked because she wouldn't go to bed with him, to offer her the job back. Then he called his builders and told them to refurbish the old office next door that wasn't being used. He told me to direct them to do what I wanted done. He had capitulated completely.

I almost felt sorry for him. Sally arrived, looking very apprehensive. I took her to one side and told her it would be different from now on. She was to talk to me if Uncle Geoff tried anything on with her, or made her suffer in any way. I went down to the typing pool and told all the girls there I was now the chief executive, and that any problems should come to me. There would be no more problems with my Uncle.

My last call was to Molly. She had given me the ammunition I needed to stop him and she was the best friend I had ever known. We sat for a long time talking about how things had been and how unhappy most of the girls were. She was delighted with my account of dinner last night, especially when I told her how I dolled myself up like a tart to make it more painful for him. She warned me to be careful, he was a devious old devil, and to watch my back. But I knew just how to tame Uncle Geoff!

The next few days flew by. It was the weekend already and I was looking forward to going home to see mum and dad. I had missed them, despite all those years away at college. I loved living at the farm - it was so quiet and peaceful. Uncle Geoff offered to drive me out there but I decided to go on the bus. I needed time to think, to get my mind in gear. There were still a lot of things I wasn't sure about.

I received a rapturous welcome, and when we sat down to tea, as mum still called it. Dad said, "We know where you worked for a short while before your Uncle came to your rescue, but don't worry. We understand you young people have to do things that we older parents don't understand. Just be thankful your Uncle Geoff found you in time."

I was astounded. How on earth did they find out? It was obvious someone had recognised me and delighted in telling my dad that I had been seen working in a sleazy, if very expensive club. The way they accepted it was the biggest shock. It was as if it didn't matter.

Mum asked how I was getting along with my Uncle. I tried to hide my pleasure in having mastered him in less than a week, but it was hopeless in front of these people who knew me as well, if not better than I knew myself. Mum said, "Just don't let him take advantage of you. He can be very selfish."

If only she knew just how selfish he really was, or perhaps that could be, and had been.

I phoned Geoff and told him I would be late in on Monday as the first bus didn't arrive until about ten in town. He offered to come to collect me, but I refused, saying I wanted to stay Sunday night with my parents. I was milking this for all it was worth. Besides, I slept so well in my bed at the farm because he wasn't in the next room with that monster between his legs, calling silently to me, making me want to go to him. I felt safe here.

Monday morning I arrived at work to find the builders wrecking the room, stripping out all the furnishings and the old oak panelling that had been there since the building was put up. I wandered around, not really knowing what to do with myself. I didn't have any work to do, and nowhere to do it if I had.

Geoff asked me to go to lunch with him, to discuss my duties at work he quickly added. We sat in a lovely little French restaurant, discussing my new job, the second in only a week, the fastest promotion on record. There was a real need for the new post, he said, as he needed more time to go out to meet new prospects.

Whether I was suitable for the job was debatable. I had no experience at all, just lots of qualifications and not much else, but he was willing to teach me. I shuddered at his use of that word. He had taught me something I didn't know already and it was nagging at the back of my mind constantly.

Returning to his flat was another sharp reminder of some things that might be better never experienced. I couldn't get his cock out of my mind. Later, we had a takeaway. Well, a 'brought in' would be a better description. The delivery man was much more respectful now I was dressed. I took a long hot shower, trying to get my head around the fact I wanted Uncle Geoff to take me again. Not as violently or as forcefully, but I still needed that big thing inside me again.

Wrapping a towel around me I went into the lounge sitting opposite him, looking at the lust in his eyes. He was trying so hard not to show his passion for my body. I let the towel slip, giving him a glimpse of my naked breasts.

He almost choked as he watched the towel slipping lower. He said, "Please Amber, don't, I can't take it, you are so desirable, and I want you so badly."

I stood up, letting the towel drop to the floor and took his hand, leading him into my bedroom. I whispered in his ear as we laid on the bed, "This time do it for me, not just for you."

He fondled me until I was absolutely gagging for it. I begged him to make love to me; then, as he continued to tease and excite me, I begged him to fuck me.

I was on my back, and my legs spread to give him access to my wet pussy. He eased himself between my legs and inserted his huge cock into me. It still hurt like hell as it stretched me wide open. But this was so much nicer. I was so wet and so willing. He slowly pushed more of his massive thing in me.

Oh god! I was coming already. He had me just where he wanted me, without the threats and the bullying. This was going to be something special, as he started to stroke his cock into me with a nice slow rhythm. I said, "Mum and dad know about my working at the club and are quite okay with it."

He stopped, and froze, not moving a muscle, waiting for my next words. Had I dropped him in it?

I said, "If you make love to me so well and I sleep like a baby tonight, I will tell you the rest tomorrow."

He did just that. It was so big, and still hurt, but it was so different not trying to prevent myself from showing how much I loved it. It was the biggest difference. I climaxed so many times I lost count; I fainted twice with the passion, and pure lust of his lovemaking.

All that was eighteen months ago. We now live in a nice big house. I still work at the office, but he spends most of his time out with clients. The business is booming because he doesn't spend so much time trapping young girls into his bed. He has as much sex as he can handle at home. I have my own car that I have paid for from my salary. So now I feel totally liberated and free.

But most of all I have the best lover in the world. He will do anything to please me. I have destroyed those letters that would have put him behind bars for a long time. He watched me burn them and promised he would never return to his old ways. There is one thing I occasionally enjoy; that we walk out in the park where he first abused me. There we make love in full view of the old tramps. I even let them touch me with their filthy hands as I ride his big hard cock in public.