All Comments on 'Punished by the Professor Ch. 04'

by goliathslawyer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Loved it!!

Now this is the kind of D/s story I like. Please say there will be more chapters to come?? You've already made it on my list of favorites!! Well done.

goliathslawyergoliathslawyerover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for being kind, but that is definitely THE END!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please say it isn't so!

I have so thoroughly enjoyed this story so far. I hope you will reconsider and add to it. Eliza and her Professor are just wonderful characters, and I feel there is more for him to teach her. Your writing is excellent, the characters captivating, and I know I am not the only reader that would be eager for more. Even if it is the end, thank you so much for creating such a great story that pushes all the right buttons and shows just how beautiful a D/s relationship can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for a great story

Without a doubt your stories Punished by the Professor and To Heal are the best D/s, BDSM I have read. The way you show the thoughts and feelings of the two characters makes them so real. As with my comment posted on To Heal, your writing makes me want to expirement with lifestyle (if I was younger). If your stories truly reflect this type of relationship, it really changes my perception of what I thought about it.

Looking forward to more of your stories. Keep up the good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous