All Comments on 'Punished for Peeking on Mom'

by PDeanMurphy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Another best story. 10 star story. Keep it up. Thanks for giving wonderfull stories.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
That was just weird

Just flat out weird!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Abuse

While I believe in spanking what happened in this story is child abuse and sexual assault. The real sick person in this story is the mother since she is the one doing what she did. Sick story. If I could give a lower or negative rating I would. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wow

PDeanMurphyPDeanMurphyover 9 years agoAuthor
abuse?

To the person who left the comment that this is abuse. It was my fault for not placing a warning for this story. With that being said you did not have to read it or you did not have to read all of it if it was not to your liking. You are free to join the site and submit stories yourself. This is a fantasy story. I could simply remove your comment if I choose to but I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, even those who criticize while hiding behind an anonymous name. Thanks, Dean

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start but went too far.

Quite a few lads have been spanked for peeping. the punishment panties is a nice touch but the anal insertions went too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spanking Hot

I'm looking forward to the cousin getting it, but he needs more spanking and punishment from Mommy as all naughty boys do!

SWIM21SWIM21over 9 years ago
I wish I could give it higher score, but...

While I love stories about sons being spanked and having their asses violated by their mothers (I know, I'm fucked up), this story just wasn't developed enough to be satisfying. The punishments and their progression seemed rather arbitrary and confusing, and because their was no glimpse at the mother and son outside of the peeking incidents, there wasn't enough character development to really care anyway. Also, the spankings were too extreme. As far as the 'anal punishment', unlike a lot of other commentors, I would have preferred it if she had actually fucked his ass with the hairbrush until she made him cum, if for nothing else than the humiliation factor. Finally, if you're going to continue to post stories to Literotica, you should at the very least give your story a cursory glance before you send it in with some gibberish at the very end that makes no sense.

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29almost 9 years ago
Spankings

I loved the story because I also peeked at my mom and received good hard bare bottom spankings for it and many other things I did wrong over the years , but I have to be thankful as much as I loved my mom's disciplinary actions I have to thank her for not sticking a hair brush up my ass . I gave the story a 3 for that reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LIKE THIS STORY, GAVE IT A 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88%)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
spanking from mom

i liked the story mom should b naked while giving a spanking and a enema

PeepingMikePeepingMikeover 4 years ago
Strange...

Very Strange , Hairbrush handle up the Ass ???????? WTF . 1 Star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The anus should always be involved in a spanking!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why was his sister left out of this story? She should have been aloud to watch his punishment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous