Punishing Cat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat bit her lip. This felt pretty good. It wasn't hard like the spanking Mr.James had given her, and didn't carry with it the same scorching pain. Instead, it made her remember being a little girl in trouble, her father's hand spanking her softly over her furry footie pajamas. Only she wasn't little anymore, and her skirt wasn't nearly as insulating as her childhood onesie. She could almost feel the rough calluses on his skin and she was sure he felt the lovely curve and plump softness of her ass.

Mr.Brooks could definitely feel his daughter's ass and it was making him more uncomfortable by the second. Every light slap he lay on it made it jiggle and bounce in the most enticing of ways, but he kept his eyes locked firmly on the wall opposite to the bed. He wouldn't look down. He wouldn't see what was under his hand. He wouldn't even let himself think about it. No, this was a punishment. He was punishing his child. His child. He hit harder.

Cat gasped at the next slap. They were getting harder. Not quite painful yet exactly, but they weren't innocent little pats anymore. She cursed her plump ass. It was wonderful for attracting boys, yes, but a hinderance when it came to feeling her father's slaps where she wanted them more. That thought disgusted her. She couldn't believe she had become such a pervert. He was her own father and she was silently begging to feel his hand on her cunt. She couldn't deny the fact it turned her on, though. Every time one of his firmer slaps got close to her skirt-covered pussy a shiver of lust emanated from it.

As the hits got harder, Cat began making little noises and wriggling under his palm. They were genuine reactions, his impact was enhanced by her already hurt skin, but she was secretly hoping those movements would make him hard, or even better, begin to pull her skirt up. She smirked slightly when she felt the fabric start to move, slowly but surely, up to uncover the treasures beneath. It was so subtle that she doubted her father noticed, but soon the fabric would move past her thighs. By the next slap, part of his hand made direct contact with the crease of her ass. She gasped, and heard him do so as well.

Mr. Brooks was startled to feel skin when he smacked. He'd been so stubbornly staring at the wall opposite that he'd never looked down to see the skirt's movement. Now he had to, and the sight that met him was shocking; the bottom of his daughter's ass was uncovered, blocking the view of her sex only with the fat of her cheeks and thighs, and no underwear were to be seen. In that second, he made a strange decision: Instead of stopping the punishment and demanding to know why his daughter wasn't wearing panties, or even pulling the skirt down, the father sent another blow down on his daughter's ass. He didn't know why, or at least, he didn't want to think about it. It was normal to pull skirts up during punishments, after all. He wasn't entirely sure that Cat was uncovered, maybe her underwear had just ridden up and gotten hidden in the crease. If she was, it was her fault, and the punishment would only be more painful and therefore more effective. These excuses clouded the man's mind almost enough for him to ignore the erection that was growing under his daughter.

Cat couldn't ignore it. She didn't want to, either. She couldn't help but gasp hard at her father's next blow, knowing now that something, whether it be the view of her ass, her noises, her wriggling motions, or even the act of punishment itself, was making her daddy very hard. The heat between her legs was begging to be touched, and she could feel wetness begin to leak onto her thighs. The rational part of her mind that was disgusted and repelled by the idea of a sexual encounter with her father was shrinking quickly, overpowered by a lust for male authority figures that had been created (or, more likely, awoken) by the events in detention.

The sensible concerned father part of Mr. Brook's mind was shrinking too. He couldn't deny how hard his cock was, straining against his pants, pushing into the soft skin of his eighteen-ear-old daughter's tummy. He was intentionally pulling her skirt up now, little by little, needing to see more of her pretty pale curves. Only about half her ass was covered now, the other half bright pink and hot to the touch. Not that he was letting his hand linger...at least not much.

Cat was liking this. She'd never felt herself be so slowly revealed. She knew her father meant to; she could feel him twitch every time another half-inch of skin was uncovered. His slaps were hard and painful, not the wimpy pats he'd been leaving earlier. She could feel a violent passion awakening in him. Had he allowed himself to be this aggressive before? To assert dominance over anyone or anything in his life? She could guess the answer. Her parents' relationship was bland and seemingly lustless. Her father was infrequently promoted at his boring office job and always seemed polite and mild-mannered. Now, finally, she could feel the true power in her father's rough hands.

When Mr. Brooks finally got his daughter's skirt all the way up, there was no question; Cat was not wearing panties. He could see nothing but an expanse of smooth delicious skin pink from his spankings. He didn't think. He just reached down with his large calloused hands and took a grip of his daughter's round ass cheek. There, where the tip of his fingers grasped, he felt the slick puddle of his daughter's arousal. She gasped, loud and surprised, and it shocked him out of his sexual daze.

Mr. Brooks was suddenly flooded with immense shame. That was his daughter, his own poor young daughter he'd just become aroused from. MORE than became aroused, he'd grabbed her like a doll and felt something so private it made him blush scarlet. "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean..." He started. Cat's now meek, fragile voice met his

"It's okay, you..." But the man was already pulling her off him.

"I think that's enough. I hope you learned your lesson. I love you." He ran off after a quick hug, blushing terribly, shaking with shame, and still sporting a partial erection.

12