All Comments on 'Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 02'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

pls increase the content of each of your chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can't wait

I've read many of your stories and I think I know exactly where this is going, and I can barely wait! By the way, I love the slow pacing of the story so far. It's wonderful. I'll be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing...

I've read many stories but this is the only one that's still without sex but still I want more

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
An excellent continuation.

This chapter was quite the equal of the first and lost none of its momentum in the telling. Another grateful five stars - I am longing to read part three!

Thank you once again, RandomAuthor, for this wonderful story!

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
INTERESTING

I don't think Boby will be smiling in Chapter 3 good build up can't wait to get off on it

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
I have voted 5***** for all of your stories, but....

I have commented on this one in particular because it has scored low, through its build up and attention to the story line, which is to me, of paramount importance. So I hope you realise that here are readers whom appreciate your fine attention to detail. Love and kisses, Jane

jott50jott50about 9 years ago

getting better. karma is the bitch that can humble the mightiest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a sick author!!

..."we have every right to touch him anytime we want and for whatever reason we deem necessary".... if you want to go to prison, yes then you have every right! But if you only want to go to a nut-house due to a compulsory hospitalization then you have only to wait!!! I think your brain sick pervert fans will applaud to that crap, but be aware even monkeys can applaud if you train them long enough!!!

Gordon1135Gordon1135almost 5 years ago
Petticoat punishment???

No it isn't at all. I think it would be much more fun to actually do that and put him in dresses and skirts and make him answer the door and so forth rather than this nakedness and incest you came up with. treat him like the little girl rather than this other idiocy.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 4 years ago
Too repetitive...

Sheeesh... so long and overly drawn out. Talking about erections and his punishment in basically the same words for 3 chapters... 8 or 9 pages... It's predictable, so really frustrating when over and over.... and over and over and over the expected sex never arrives... I rate this one out of five penises

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

Incest to most people is a bad word, full of negative connotations. When most people hear the word 'incest' they have visions of a parent or 'Older' relation molesting someone underage, under the age of consent. They would be correct of course, but it is also about power, using one's authority to control and /or coerce someone they are supposed to, as the 'authority figure' raise and protect, Love and teach. Those that abuse that power are the reason Incest is thought of so negatively.

That is again the case here, just because he's 18 or older, and considered an adult legally, he is still under his mother's care since he lives under her roof. He has no job, no way to support himself and with her taking away all his rights and privilege's AND planning ways both her and her daughter can and will sexually abuse him, both as forms of his 'Punishment' and as stated in this chapter their own sexual gratification, this is the worst form of sexually abusive Incest. His age doesn't diminish the abuse. I didn't vote as I promised, and as I suspected it's staying on the abusive side of things. I would hope the poor boy grows a backbone, when he's finally told what his punishment truly is, and the rules he must follow. But, again that wouldn't make for a very good erotica story. 1* because of abuse, not recorded as mentioned in comment of the first chapter.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Stockings, Hold ups and G Strings, not full backed panties

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous