All Comments on 'Pup Ch. 08'

by HyakinthosTheoi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This needs to be made into a full novel or movie, cause it has the perfect balance of love and lust. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Age issue

Ok firstly I absolutely love this series and cannot wait for the next instalment. However there is an isssue with the ages that really need correcting, in a previous chapter you said Gavin was 24 years old and Matt is 19. In the flashback Matt was 15 and Gavin was 17.5 years old. That's literally impossible. Now if the story is going in the direction I assume it is the 2.5 year age difference makes more sense in the flashback if you don't want a nearly 18 year being into a 13 year old Matt. Could you please clarify the ages though? Gavin is either 24 like you've said or he has to be 21 and a half for it to make sense with the flashback.

It's only a month nor mistake that can easily be clarified :) I can't wait to read more!

HyakinthosTheoiHyakinthosTheoiabout 6 years agoAuthor
To the readers, from the author

Hello, yes I left a comment on a previous chapter (I forget which one) that says I was changing the age gap so the flashback wouldn't be creepy with such a large age gap. Thank you for your attention to detail though! I'm glad you all like the story. Your support means a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Can I give 10 stars, please?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHyakinthosTheoi@HyakinthosTheoi
I write erotica that brings me pleasure, and enjoy sharing my work. Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. It's been a long time since I wrote it but I am still working on drafting Pup into a graphic novel or maybe a book. All updates will be posted here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pup Ch. 07 Previous Part
Pup Series Info