All Comments on 'Puppet Master'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good work

well done nicely worked story

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

Love the Charcter Keith Maybe Cassie could do a Repeat performance and bring a Friend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no drama

Most stories have an antagonist or a crisis that must be overcome and we learn more about the characters as we see how they respond. It also makes a story more interesting if there is a surprise or two and some ingenuity displayed by one or more characters. It also helps if we hear inner dialogue and how people deal with conflicting impulses. A good framework for setting that up is the Wikipedia article on Transactional Analysis. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the treat.....

I currently live a nightmare in a world where girls have never been so hot, so willing to have sex and often (thanks to porn norms?) so daring in what they will accept... but where being in my 50's I have no more access to them... Which is quite a daily ordeal, when walking in the streets or looking on the internet I am 20 times a day aroused by so many hotties (bodies, faces, clothes..) who futhermore seem to be inviting the male gaze...

Maybe, with great difficulties, I could still manage to land one of them but at this point it would still be of no avail with the thousands others arousing me and in the same time telling me : "you can't have me"... and keeping me in a state of perpetual frustration...

So since some years now my only pleasure is daydreaming about what I would do with them if some magical circumstances allowed it ....

And HERE YOU ARE ...providing me with just the perfect scenario starting with all the details about the set up, to the refinements in the act itself ... So thank you for that ...

Now since you are so good at it, a few requests if you would be so nice ...

- Could there be more chapters ?

- One with a threesome,

- One about Keith's beginnings when the girl wasn't moving or reacting... Little bit like actual rape (I guess I want them to be punished in a light way for exciting me so much and them denying me the access)

- One with an underage teen ( but of course fully developped and no more a virgin) because they are the one the most out of our league (past 20 you are already an old creep for them)...

- One where Keith has them talking and get them to speak with 100% honnesty about their previous adventures, their secret kinks or hidden fantasies etc...

- One where he had them drink a lot in advance so they then need to release their bladder in front of him... It is not really a pee fetish for me, but more that there is nothing more private thant this act (even your lover probably won't enjoy you too much witnessing it) so for me this is the ultimate act of ACCEPTANCE which is precisely what I am craving for ...

From the respect with which your hero is treating his puppets, it can be understood that you share the same respect for women (hey, there wasn't even a single anal probation in the whole 2 pages...) and so no great hope for you to comply, but since you were asking for feedbacks ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous