Puppet Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers

It merged there with her other inner lip to form her clit hood, and Keith raised his head slightly to gaze at the adorable pearl that was pushing its way out from under that shelter. His eyes strayed to Cassie's body, and he was elated at the way she was thrashing about on his bed. Both eyes were closed, and her mouth was hanging slackly open from the extreme pleasure he was giving her, while her head tossed from side to side on the pillow. Keith was extremely happy that his partner was deriving so much joy from what he was doing for her. He could have brought her to an orgasm right then by applying his mouth to her engorged clit, but he wanted to delay that epitome of ecstasy for a while longer, and have both of them continue to revel in what they were doing.

Once again, he brought his mouth back to Cassie's dripping love hole and his tongue sluiced up all the fresh nectar she had produced. After devouring it, he started licking between her other inner and outer pussy lips. His tongue caressed these two labia the same way, until he was at her clit hood again. Once more, he glanced at the woman lying on his bed. The movements of her body were even more strenuous; she was even ramming her pussy into his face. Cassie's happy cooing had turned to moans of bliss, and he knew she was on the verge of cumming. A few strokes of his tongue against her swollen clit would have set her off.

But Keith wanted to make their fun last a little longer. Once more, he brought his tongue back below Cassie's love hole and feasted on her fresh juices. Wanting more, he thrust his tongue against the lower edge of that adorable pink place, which pleased his taste buds by spattering a few more drops on his instrument of pleasure. Always moving slowly, Keith started advancing his tongue up the sides of that same hole, thrusting against the edges and exploring under her inner lips. As he switched from side to side, he dipped the tip of his tongue into the bubbling cauldron between them, savoring the plentiful nectar there.

When he reached the top of her love hole, his tongue a fraction of an inch from her engorged clit, Keith looked at Cassie's body again. Her thighs had turned outward, presenting her pussy to him even more fully, and her hips were swiveling under his face, thrusting her legs back and forth over his shoulders like a pair of pistons. She had reached the very apex of her arousal, and was ready for her orgasm, and Keith was ready to bring it to her.

He moved his mouth that fraction of an inch, and enveloped Cassie's clit. While his lips formed a seal at the base, Keith's tongue caressed the swollen sides and top of the precious morsel. Her thrashing became more strenuous, and she whimpered in rhythm with the actions of his mouth, until she uttered a great cry of delight: "Oh! Oh, God! I'm cumming!"

Cassandra's thighs squeezed the temples of the man who had brought her to that glorious point, and her hands went to the back of his head, jamming her pussy against his face. She bounced up and down on her ass, holding his mouth where she wanted it, and where he wanted it just as much. While her legs oscillated wildly, and she rocked from side to side, Keith kept both his arms wrapped around Cassie's thighs, and his mouth firmly holding her adorable love button. For as long as she was cumming, his sucking continued, and his tongue caressed her clit.

When she climaxed, Cassie cried out ecstatically, as all her muscles clenched, and her back arched, driving her pussy against Keith's face for an ultimate time. After her thunderous orgasm, she complete relaxed, her hands releasing his head and her arms flopping at her side. Cassie's legs remained loosely draped over his shoulders, while Keith removed his mouth from her clit and started to feast on the delicious juices that had just been produced. He licked up everything that had spattered on her thighs, belly, crotch and pussy lips, but he left her love hole full and dripping. Those juices would be left there to perform their natural function of lubrication, because he intended to fuck her next.

After savoring all he was going to allow himself, Keith backed away, still on his knees, and allowed Cassie's legs to drop to the bed on either side of him. He knelt there watching her face as she caught her breath, smiling at her look of total joy with her eyes blissfully closed and a broad smile across her face. When she opened her eyes, the smile got even wider as she gazed at the man who had just brought her to such a terrific orgasm.

"Oh, Keith, that was wonderful. I've never cum like that."

"I'm glad it was good for you, because it was really great for me. I've got something else here that's going to be good for both of us too."

As he spoke, Keith was showing her his erect cock. Cassie looked at it, and her smile became more lascivious as she once again spread her legs for him. He moved forward, guiding his cock with his right hand while she reached between her legs to separate her pussy lips for him. With the other hand placed next to Cassie's body to support his weight, he pressed his cock against the hole she was creating and rubbed the tip in the wetness to spread the lubricant he had left inside her. A firm push wedged the head inside the place where it was wanted.

"Oooooo," she murmured. "That feels so good."

It felt good to Keith too. Although not a virgin, his selected partner was tight, but wet enough to enable him to squeeze his cock into her. With another firm thrust, an inch of his hard shaft plowed into her pussy, evoking another soft exclamation of bliss. She was tight enough, and his cock was in her far enough that he no longer needed to guide it, so Keith placed his right hand beside Cassie, leaned forward and smiled down at her. She smiled back, and spread her legs wider, wanting all his cock inside her pussy. HERE He wanted it there too, but slowly, making their coupling last for a long while. After a series of thrusts, his cock was entirely imbedded in Cassie's dripping pussy, and he could feel her cleanly shaven lips pressing against his body. Keith lay full length above her and curled his arms under hers, and she responded by wrapping her legs around his hips and reaching up to hug him and pull him to her. They lay embracing, the full length of their bodies pressed against one another, while pleasure throbbed all through both bodies from where his cock was crammed inside her pussy. Keith lowered his head, and they shared a long, slow kiss, their tongues caressing one another, until he was ready to begin the long, slow fucking that he loved to do.

He raised her body from hers, so his weight was supported by his knees and forearms, and Cassie would be able to move freely under him. Slowly, Keith drew his cock from her until just the head was still inside, paused, and began to plow it back into her. She felt his cock surging into her pussy, and flexed her legs, pulling herself up and forward to meet him, and their bodies came wetly together. They murmured happily in unison from the incredible pleasure being shared, and Keith drew back for another deep stroke. It was like the one that preceded it, and they quietly voiced their pleasure again, and once more, he stayed in place for almost half a minute, with his cock imbedded in Cassie's pussy, sharing another kiss with her.

The next stroke was much the same, as was the one after that, and many more. By plunging his cock in and out of her slowly, with a minimum of contact with her clit, he could build up his level of pleasure for a long time without cumming, and he knew the same was true of his partner. As they fucked, in between kisses, Keith whispered to her of her beauty and her charm and of how much fun she was in bed. Cassie responded in the same way, interspersed with her cooing and moaning in bliss, and the murmurs of their mutual admiration continued for a long time.

Although the fucking was slow, intended to last as long as he could make it, their fun couldn't last all day. Keith could feel his climax getting closer and, from the more erratic way Cassie was moving under him, he knew hers was approaching too. Besides fucking back to meet him, she was rocking from side to side, and he could feel her legs starting to thrust out beside his hips, as her hips swiveled under him. Her moans had turned to whimpers, in time with their mutual strokes, and her hands and thighs clung more tightly to him.

Keith moved up slightly on her body, so he would be fucking down into her pussy, with more contact between his cock and Cassie's clit. He started fucking slightly faster, plunging his cock into her as far as it would go, but drawing it back slowly. She responded to the faster pace by matching his strokes, and her whimpers of bliss and the thrusts of her legs changed to the new tempo. Cassie's rocking from side to side became more erratic and she breathed harder and faster as she drew closer to her orgasm.

He was glad of that, because Keith liked to give pleasure to the women he commanded to join him. Having a woman lie in bed like a zombie while he rammed his cock in and out of her might have been alright for some, but he much preferred a partner who was willing and eager, even though he had induced that willingness and eagerness. Cassie would have almost as much fun as Keith would during their time together, even though she would lose the memory of it, and her impending orgasm would be a real one. That was the kind of sex life that he enjoyed.

Cassie was certainly enjoying it too. She was on the verge of cumming, and her body thrashed wildly under Keith. He was almost ready to cum too, so he started driving his cock into her even faster, scraping his cock fully against her clit, and she matched that increase. Her fingernails dug into his back and her legs kicked back and forth between him, until she started cumming.

"Oh, my God!" she cried out ecstatically, and her fingernails lacerated his back. Her muscular thighs squeezed him more tightly, and she clung to him as tightly as she could. Keith started pounding his cock into her as hard and as deep and as fast as he could, and she remained tightly plastered against him. When he drew back for another stroke, she rode with him, and when he drove forward, he squashed her into the mattress, driving his cock in even more deeply. Cassie's hands continued massaging his back and sides at the same tempo as he drove his cock in and out of her. When she climaxed, she gave out a howl of joy, and jammed her pussy against him, before melting into the bed, with her arms sprawled out at her side.

After her orgasm, Cassie relaxed completely, but Keith did not. He continued plunging his cock in and out of her until he climaxed, spurting his cum deeply into the wet hole that was being so hospitable. He didn't stop, but continued fucking her until he had ejaculated twice more, filling her with his semen. His climax was also followed by relaxing and sprawling on top of Cassie until his cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. He rolled off her then, onto his side, and she turned toward him to kiss and embrace. Gently and protectively, he wrapped his arms around the lovely young woman, and she looked adoringly up at him.

Keith cuddled in bed with Cassie for almost a half an hour. It was extremely pleasant, feeling his body pressed against her delightful nakedness and caressing her luscious breasts and ass. After that few minutes, however, he was through with her. The interlude with Cassie had been fun, but it was over, and Keith had other things he needed to do. He got up, stood by the bed smiling down at her, and fully took over her mind again.

At his direction, Cassie got up and went to the bathroom to wipe the cum and other juices from her legs and her pussy and everywhere else she could find it. When she was through with that, he helped her get dressed, hooking her bra in the back, and holding her blouse while she slipped her arms and shoulders into it. They walked to the door together, and Cassie sat in the same chair to put her shoes and socks back on. Keith gazed on her beauty, and decided he would definitely bring her back again, probably within the next couple of weeks. Until then, he would enjoy the favors of some of the other gorgeous women the city had to offer. She walked out his door and, watching through her eyes, he guided her to the elevator and through the front door of the building and out to the street.

Keith continued controlling her mind until she was several blocks away, and he stopped her and made her turn to look at the window display of a woman's clothing store. After erasing all the memories of him, his apartment, and everything else from the time Cassie's mind came under his domination, he released his control. Keith was aware that there would be some disorientation when she suddenly found herself standing in front of a store window, with no knowledge of how she had gotten there, and a hole in her memory that was several hours long. Keith stopped her at that place on the sidewalk, because that afternoon's session had made him quite fond of Cassie. He wanted no harm to come to her as it might have if he had released her mind somewhere that was less safe, such as while crossing a street. There might be some curiosity for a while about the hole in her memory, but nothing would ever come of it. There were hundreds of other beautiful women in the city with similar gaps, and none of them had ever connected them to him, and they never would.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Keith did, and as Cassandra did too, even though she has no recollection of it. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers
12