Puppeteer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nirkal
Nirkal
18 Followers

Gerald nodded. "Of course. Is Master So-rr-an wearing underwear?"

I grinned while remembering how I tried to explain to Sorr'an what boxer shorts are good for. In the end I didn't know myself why I wore them but my catboy put them on -- I think only to humor me. "Yeah, he wears underwear."

"Good." Gerald seemed thoughtful for a moment. "Do they also have to... be adjusted?"

"No, I don't think so. And if it becomes necessary I will see to it myself."

Gerald tilted his head in agreement and turned. "Master So-rr-an would you please follow me?"

I called after them: "Sorr'an, be a good boy, hmm? No attacking or hissing at Gerald, right?"

The catboy rolled his eyes and snorted, but nodded nonetheless.

I went into the library where Arias sat reading a book and nursing a goblet of red wine. He looked up at me when I entered the room and invited me to sit next to him. I poured myself a goblet and sat down. "We have everything we need, we can start tomorrow or the day after."

"You don't need to hurry. Sorr'an was heavily injured and poisoned and you need to replenish your energy."

"Well, Sorr'an is mercurial and I am good, too. Sorr'an doesn't know how to ride so we have to walk and that's going to take us a lot more time."

Arias lifted a brow and chuckled. "Too bad he doesn't know, hmm? But the thirteen weeks are on foot -- I know you long enough Niven."

"Still, I want to hit the road as soon as possible."

The Dhuran mage looked at me with a scrutinizing view and then nodded. "Good, I'll prepare some elixirs for you two this night." I nodded my thanks and got up, when he raised his voice again. "When I look at you two..."

I stopped dead in my motions and before he could say another word muttered: "Don't say it Arias. Please, just be silent." When nothing else came I passed the door and closed it. I could hear a deep sigh through the wood...

-------------------------------------

Next chapter: They start their journey... And meet a travel companion who's very interested in Sorr'an... Feedback is always highly appreciated!

Nirkal
Nirkal
18 Followers
12