All Comments on 'Puppy Girl Ch. 05'

by ClaraBara616

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

A solid round of applause, Clara, for writing the road less travelled around here. It does NOT always go well. It does NOT always become anything-goes-because-I'm-wet.

Many wax eloquent about sub/slaves having the strength to let loose of social convention and follow their inner desires. Score one for the strength to say NO.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Excellent work

It's good to have you back writing again, and I agree with everything the previous commentator has said; you have approached an old subject in a fascinating new way, and have done it so eloquently, too.

Thank you and please have another five stars for this wonderful story.

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Brilliant

Wonderful and very well written, i agree totally with the two previous comments. It is so nice to read a story where NO stays no regardless of how "wet or aroused" the person was made to feel. I love the way the emotions were written and the journey we followed was gripping.

5 stars

As for 50 shades, i sped read the first book and binned the second two without opening the covers so I'm non the wiser as to the hype myself, only I'm assuming they were written by someone who has never been in a D/s relationship. Whereas I've read every story you have written word by word!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
A Really great story!

But is it the end? I hope so, because I'm glad she got away before her hurt her too badly.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Great ending

And totally agree with the other comments.

Very well written and a joy to see she got away.

.

He could always find her again :-))

visioneervisioneeralmost 10 years ago

This is a bold chapter with a gutsy ending - definitely a breath of fresh air compared to most Lit fair. Curious to see where you take it from here. Terrific writing.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 10 years ago
Stunning and unexpected ending

I really loved this "tail" ;) You are a fabulous and deep thinking writer! Write more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you!

So happy to see this story end this way. I couldn't read the preceding chapters because I can't take that sort of story. I wouldn't have read this one had I not seen the comments regarding the ending. Well done.

ClaraBara616ClaraBara616almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, you guys (and gals?)

Really, really, really so much thanks for reading it, and your comments have kept me going, the next chapter will be up by the end of the week! I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
imaginative, well written , voted 5 stars

very much like your writing style , very unusual for this genre .

looking forward to seeing how you take this adventure forward.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well, I say this was a story of a journey gone wrong. Normally I don't like non-consensual bdsm-stories.

Yours was well written and a nice start to a probably promissing long series. I hope Brooke comes over the shock and will find someone who understands her needs and will be more gentle with her.

Perhaps she will find that someone in her flatmate, as she has already experience with dogs. ;-)

Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Horrifying

I only made it to chapter 4.... This is horrifying to me.. I met my master through that situation, i immediately showed him this while crying, i don't know what dark hell you pulled this from. But now i won't let him call me puppy anymore or even put my collar on me...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous