Puppy Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, Christina. That's my good girl," David cooed, as he patted her head. She leaned over, nuzzling his leg while David sat. I watched her for a few seconds, confused about what to feel. Disgust? Shame? Jealousy, even adoration? I moved my eyes up to David's, and he had been watching me the whole time.

I jerked my head forward, staring straight at the wall, but I knew he could see the redness build in my cheeks. We continued in silence, I ate the food slowly, reluctantly, even though I was starving. I couldn't bear to even look at them right now.

Knocking on the door interrupted us. Annoyed, David slapped my ass hard, and I cried out; he stood up and went to the door. As he checked the window, he hurried back. He tied my leash in a hurried knot to the table leg, shook a finger at me,

"Not a word, don't make one sound." His tone frightened me. "Silence, both of you,"

And he was gone. He went to the door, I heard him open it, step outside, and greet whoever was there with a cheery, "Good afternoon!" Was he rattled? Who could it be, it didn't sound like David knew the people so I stretched as far as the leash would let me, listening intently. From outside I caught a few pieces of conversation,

"-ssing person, filed late last..."

"... get that information?"

" Can't say... Sure that she's..."

The few words I heard didn't make sense to me, but I couldn't hear anything. I wanted to see who it was outside, but this damn leash. I went to untie it, but then I saw Christina's face, her eyes were wide, and she clapped her hand to her mouth when I touched the leather. She shook her head frantically, and slapped my hand away. Frustrated, I crawled under the table to get a little extra slack, I could almost peek around the corner, and maybe I could catch a glimpse of whoever it was that was outside. I pulled and strained, I could see the light from the outside window...

SNAP

I must have pulled hard enough to bend the leg inward, and the weight of the table snapped it, and the table fell, its heavy weight landing on my back. I collapsed under the weight, the wind knocked out of me. I tried to call out, but there was no air in my lungs. I felt pain, and I was pinned.

"HELP! Master, HELP!" At first I thought it was my voice that called out, but it was Christina's. I was somewhat aware of loud movement going on, there were more people in the house now. David's voice came through, and it was the first time I heard him panicked.

"I'm sure it's fine, no need, really, please."

"What the fuck!" said a different voice. There was a pause, and then I felt the weight off me. A third, gentle voice spoke to me,

"Miss, are you ok, what's happening here?"

David spoke first, "Look, I'm sure this looks very strange, but we're all adults here, we have consensual agreement."

I was helped off the floor and I sat on the carpet, my eyes fluttered open, and I was staring at a rather chubby policeman. He gazed at me kindly, and I instinctively covered up. I turned my head away; I couldn't believe someone was seeing me like this! There must have been another policeman too, the chubby one stood up, and they were talking to themselves.

"I bet you don't see this, and it may look bad, but just ask them! Christina, will you please tell the officers you asked to come here?"

"I... I...," she started to stammer. "Yes, ... Officers... I want to be here..." She had the most timid voice. No! I know she was scared, just like I was scared!

I felt a cloth drape over my shoulders, then David was squatting next to me. At an audible whisper, he asked, "What happened, babydoll?" I'm his babydoll now?

"I, the table, broke, underneath..." I could barely talk, but I tried to explain, the dumbfounded officers standing in David's home with a perplexed look on their faces. They began talking to themselves again. David looked at them, the unease obvious in his features.

The other officer coughed and spoke up, "Well sir, this is your home, but might we have a few moments for questions just with the girls?"

David stood next to Christina, his hand on her shoulder, "Feel free to ask any questions in front of me. I'm not worried, and you're just doing your job."

The officer was clearly uncomfortable, probably because he had to question two naked ladies. He gathered himself, and to me, said, "Is that right miss? I need to know that it's your choice to be here, and that you're in no danger."

I looked down. Choice... did I choose to be here? Yes, I did, I came here, even though I barely knew him. Danger? He hit me... but it was supposed to be sexual, part of the game. Well, was it a game anymore? No, it wasn't and I couldn't say no. Did that make it rape? I tightened the cloth tightly around my shoulders, and I sensed the officer still waiting for my reply. I studied the material, no, no, no, not this. It was the tablecloth on top of me all night. No, get it away, no, get it off, no, get me out, no, no more. No. No. Finally, my thoughts became words,

"No..." I said, at whisper.

"No, you're in no danger?" The officer prompted.

"No..." I said again, I guess I knew no other words in that moment, "No..." My voice quivered; there was a flood of tears on their way.

"Miss, are you here by your own choice, do you want to be here?"

I turned to David, his knuckles were white as he squeezed Christina's shoulder, and she was biting her lip. Was she in more pain because of me? I slowly rotated my head, looking at the officer, and quietly replied,

"No... he won't let me leave..." That was it, the tears were here. I had been a crying machine, but I broke down into uncontrollable sobs. I grabbed the tablecloth off my shoulders flung it away. I was naked, but I couldn't stand another second of it touching me, such a close reminder of the captivity I'd been living in. I couldn't stop my sobs. I scurried away, to the nearest corner I could find, and I covered my head, curled my legs and hugged them to my chest, and cried. And cried, and cried.

Somewhere, my mind registered the conversation after,

"She's lying!! I asked her here, and she said she wanted this!" David was yelling

"Sir, we have to follow protocol. There has to be an investigation," the chubby one said.

"No! This is bullshit! She can't ask for kinky sex, and then say she doesn't want it"

"Okay, I've heard enough, you're all coming with us," the other one announced. "Yea, dispatch, Car 1098. Turns out we got a situation here, please send another squad car."

He walked out, giving more instructions, David was still flipping out, and I didn't hear a peep from Christina. But I was lost, the total gravity of everything falling on me at once. Every time I thought I could calm down, I erupted in emotion again, and I cried harder. I pressed my eyes tightly together; I just wanted to shut out the entire world. I am pathetic; I lost all resolve to fight. My body betrayed me at every turn, how I wish I could've denied him just once, but I was so, so weak.

One of the officers finally came over to me, I don't know how long it had been. He touched my naked back, I'm sure he meant to be reassuring, but I recoiled at the touch.

"Miss, where are your clothes, we need to get you dressed, and get you out of here,"

"I... I don't know..." I stammered.

"How did you get here?"

"I drove... but my car, ... Accident..."

This went on for a while, I'm sure I was no help at all, but he finally must have figured enough out, and he left me be for a while. And new waves of tears came streaking down my face. God, how could I have been so stupid, so easy, and so weak? I met David online, what was I thinking? I got lost in his charm, and then he pushed buttons no one had ever even found on me, and then he went too far. I was lost again in my cries.

The next while was almost like an out-of-body experience for me. There was commotion, there were people coming in and out, and there were occasional sirens outside. Someone else, a woman, had tried to talk to me, but I was not leaving the safety of my curled up position in the corner. She tugged at my shoulders, and I shrieked, I wanted no one to touch me. Some time later, someone came in, and I heard the drop of a bag near me.

"Uh, miss, we found your car, this looks like your bag..." It was a younger person, obviously uncomfortable. "So, uh, please come outside once you've... collected yourself,"

I turned around for the first time in hours. The younger man had a police jacket on, and he scuttled off quickly. They had found my car, they found my bag. I let out an exasperated giggle. I had expected to need this bag all weekend. I could hear people outside still, voices penetrating the house from the front door. I slowly opened my bag, fishing around for clothes while still in a heap on the floor.

5 minutes later, I was clothed, for the first time since the first night I stepped into David's house. I knew I looked like a mess, but that's how I felt too. I slowly started outside, clutching my bag tightly, hugging it to my chest like a shield. Officer Chubby was still here, and he was the first to come talk to me.

"Miss, I know it's been a trying time right now, but we need to bring you to the station, get a statement, and sort this whole thing out, the others are down there now doing the same."

"Ok..." I followed him slowly. A thought occurred to me, "Hey, why did you guys show up anyway..."

"Miss Castalia called, saying where you might be, and that she hadn't heard from you in days." Oh Andrea. She must have been so worried. She already didn't like that I was going away to spend time with a guy I just met, and she didn't even know the half of it.

I didn't know if David was arrested, and frankly I didn't care. I gave my statement truthfully, but leaving out most of the details. I met him online, I met him in person after, and he seemed ok. He invited me here, then it spiraled out of control. I didn't like answering their specific questions. I almost lost it again when they asked if I was kept in the dog cage they found. Outside I heard screams,

"NO! You can't take me away from Master, I NEED him! You don't understand!" Christina was wailing, thrashing in the grip of two people taking her from the building. I shuddered, as it became apparent just how much she was attached to him. I shuddered again, imagining me like that too. If I had to rely on him for everything, food, water, shelter, and sex, would I have been that dependent, that obedient?

I tried to shake the thought from my mind, and I continued with the investigating officer. Not too much longer I was free to go. They still hadn't told me if he was in custody, and I couldn't bring myself to ask. I just wanted to never see him again. I wish there was some magic machine that could take me back, before any of this. And maybe I could still be same Brooke, optimistic, stressed, and buoyant. Not the defeated, emotional, wreck I was now. The officer took a call, glancing at me and nodding while he spoke.

"Well miss, it looks like your car's been taken care of. Do you think you'll be able to drive?"

I didn't respond.

"Miss, we're gonna need to call someone to come get you then..."

That shocked me. I realized I was back in the real world. I was in a world between fantasy and nightmare, but it was over. I wiped my face, and finally felt a little more composed.

"You know, I will be ok, I just need to wait for a little bit." I gave him a thin smile. "And I have to say thanks, for getting this whole situation resolved..."

"Well it might not be totally over, but if you feel like you can make it home..."

We concluded our business, and I was escorted out. I recognized a couple people from before, and they'd all probably seen me naked. I wanted to thank Officer Chubby, but I didn't see him. I got directions out of the city. I had my car, and it was drivable. I had my belongings again, and I had finally control of myself. But I still felt like I was leaving something behind...

*****

Thanks for waiting, and thanks for reading! I know the past couple chapters fall more in the Non-Consent/Reluctance category, but had to keep all the chapters together. I do apologize for a little bit of writer block, I really hope I keep the inspiration going!

12