Puppy Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's conduct a little experiment then," she suggested. Although somehow it didn't feel quite like a suggestion... "What do you feel when I do this?"

Suddenly, her hand was on my thigh. Surprised, I met her gaze; she was watching me intently, purpose behind her powerful look. She squeezed, and slid her hand toward my hip. I sat their, shocked, immobile, and wordless.

"And what about this?" she said plainly. Her hand moved further, up my side, every so gently, sliding to the side of my breast, and tracing it underneath,

"I... ... Uh... Ju-..." I couldn't form a single word.

"And... this?" she continued. Could it be? Her tone almost sounded seductive. Her hand slipped into my blouse, touching the sensitive skin in my cleavage, rising higher until she touched my neck. Her fingers spread out achingly slow, my exposed skin felt hypersensitive. Spreading further, her hand wrapped around my throat, and began tightening, tightening, and tightening, until she held me in a firm grip. I was scared, I was shocked, I was admittedly excited, I was unsure, and I was still breathless.

"Well? What are you feeling?"

I remember earlier, she commanded me to respond as honestly as possible to that question, so I said the most honest answer I could come up with:

"...Everything..."

With my neck still in her grip, she tilted my head up. She leant hers down, and I could feel her lips headed for mine. Her face descended slowly, teasingly slow. I gave in, I closed my eyes, and pulled my lips together, ready to meet hers. I waited, but instead I heard her voice, close, at a whisper.

"I think you should come back next week, and we can talk more."

She released me, and I sensed her step away. The click-clack of her heels told me she walked back into the kitchen, and I opened my eyes. I didn't know if I was feeling any emotion, I could only focus on the pounding heartbeat in my chest.

She came back in, gave me her warm smile, and offered her hand to help me up.

"We're out of time for tonight, but please let me know what time would be okay next week for you. We'll probably have to keep it in the evening again," she said. Her tone was so proper, so professional. It was almost like what just happened never did, for her. How could she be so calm, and collected, when I thought she was on the brink of jumping me?

She walked me out the door, and closed it behind me. I was still in a trance, but my feet carried me to my car, and I left for home. My mind was a blank, this must be what shock feels like, I couldn't think about anything. On autopilot, I pulled up car in front of my place, and went inside. I went straight to my bed, and just sat. Gradually, emotion began leaking back into my mind. What... What just happened?

One minute, I was trying to navigate my own mind, my feelings, and my desires, and the next, her hand was on me. It was so simple, just a few seconds of touching me, yet electricity followed her fingertips, wherever they went. Oh god, when she brushed my skin, I felt so tender, so sensitive. And when she grabbed my neck... It was so forceful, so sudden, yet calculated; it wasn't violent, just authoritative. And I couldn't even muster a proper response. I didn't pull away, I didn't give in... I just... was.

I couldn't believe that moment. Was it somehow I behaved? I opened up about my feelings and such, but was I acting in a way that told someone I wanted to be dominated, to be owned? Is that what David saw in me? I reached my own hand up to my neck, just grazing the skin where she had held me so fiercely. I needed time, I needed my own space. I wrapped the blankets around me tightly, and held myself in tightly, firmly against my pillow, and willed myself to sleep, nothing but the feeling of her hand, and the look in her eye on my mind. Finally, my eyes closed, and I fell into an inevitable dream...

"Again!" a domineering voice resonated. There was a threatening crack of a whip, and I knew I couldn't keep Mistress waiting. Her hands were covered in smooth, cool leather, and she raked my skin roughly with her nails.

Per her instructions, I bent over a wooden frame. I had disobeyed; I moved from the place she had put me. I was a bad puppy, and I was to be punished.

"Count them again!"

With a crack, the first carefully measured strike fell upon my exposed butt cheeks.

"One... Mistress..."

Another came just as the simple words left my mouth. She replied, louder: "Louder!"

"Two! Mistress!"

A warm pain starting spreading from her blows, I felt my skin begin to sear.

"Thank me for them!"

With a crack, the third fell on me.

"Th-three! Th-thank you... Mistress!"

We continued to 7, and I fought back the tears as I woefully accepted my punishment for disobeying my owner. However, she knelt, and I felt a gentle touch run lightly over the marks, moving all over me, caressing each inch. Silently, she found the leather of my leash, and with a gentle tug, she led me to her bed.

She smiled at me, and then patted the bed. I was so happy! Mistress was allowing me to be with her, in her bed! She sat back against the headboard, and I curled up comfortably beside her. Even with my sore backside, I felt so content next to her. She played with my hair, touching my cheek, and she would slip a finger into my mouth occasionally, which I would suck dutifully. Her squeezes became harder, her hands explored further, and soon, she was getting me to my highest point of arousal. I bit my lip, staring ahead as I allowed her hands unlimited access to me.

"I have a surprise for you, pet" she said, with her lovely, sultry smile.

She produced a fluffy, short dog tail, and at the end, and ridged anal plug. I gasped, knowing what my devious Mistress had in store. She pressed it against my lips, "Suck."

I did, getting it nice and wet, and a minute later she removed it. She nudged me to turn around, so on all fours, I bent my face low, totally presenting myself to her. She leaned down, dropping spit into my crack. She blew, the cool sensation teasing me. After making me wait, and whimper, she slowly prodded it against me, slowly, firmly, gradually, she pressed it into my warm hole, each nub on the plastic sending a shiver through my spine. I called out at the pleasurable invader, relishing in the strangely arousing feeling.

With a push, I could tell that it was all the way in, and I couldn't wait to admire my new tail. Mistress was happy, I could tell that she was beaming. She turned me around in front of the mirror, grabbing firm old of my butt, and helping me shake it back and forth, wagging my tail.

"No more waiting pet, I am going to have you, and it's going to be NOW"

I woke, gently this time. At least I wasn't completely shocked by my subconscious, but I was surprised how positively it had responded to Dr. Donnely. I played the scene again in my memory, and I could feel the rush of my escalating heartbeat just imagining it. Giving in to my hazy, half awake state, I tried to fall back into the dream.

Oh no.

I'd just woken up, but I was switched on, and it was my own dirty fantasy that had done it. I stared out at the colorful sky, but I couldn't distract myself from the growing, burning need between my thighs. 'Look... just... look somewhere else' I commanded myself, but it was no use, I was like a bitch in heat, and as my left hand mindlessly drifted lower, the first touch against my moist pussy told me there was no stopping.

So I gave in. I closed my eyes, visions of my powerful Mistress's eyes, staring into me as she toyed my body. I gingerly brushed the outside of my thighs, rubbing between them, before leaving to tease my skin again. Soon, I needed more, and my small, probing fingers found their way inside my wet tunnel. I didn't fight it, I didn't hold back at all, as soon as I felt my build, I released. I felt amazing relief, pressure being suddenly released from within me. I let out a guttural moan, hoping I didn't wake Andrea.

I finally opened my eyes, and my hazed vision started to return to normal. I lay there, coming down, and I felt guilty in taking pleasure from something that felt so wrong. But wasn't it obvious? She showed me in her actions, there was a physical something she felt for me. And my conscious mind was apprehensive and afraid, but my subconscious was telling me something different. I asked myself, what am I even looking for? And why couldn't it be her?

With an excited bravery I had never felt before, I grabbed my phone, and started a message to Dr. Donnely.

*Dr Donnely, I enjoyed our time together, and would like to do it again.*

I hoped that was enough of a confirmation that she hadn't scared me away. All day, I stared at my phone screen, checking it every five minutes, just hoping she'd get back to me. Finally, late that night, I got one back.

*There is plenty more to talk about. Meet me next Friday, 8:00, at my house. Dress appropriately.*

Well, I guess that was what I wanted, another meeting with Dr. Donnely. I was filled with worry, and almost regret from texting her back this morning. There was so much authority, even in her concise text message. She had set the time and a place, and I was to be there. And what the hell did dress appropriately mean? Business-ish stuff? Something formal? Naked?

She replied very ambiguously, I had no inclination of what or how she felt towards me. Was I a favor for a friend? Was she genuinely interested in me? Am I an experiment? I probed my inmost self to try to discern what exactly I was hoping for. There was a part of me that wanted her to apologize, and have things go back to the way things were. I would be a student, and she would be a professor. Then there was a creeping hope, that she might assert herself. Could I really give in to this woman? Is this kind of dominance what I truly craved and it didn't even matter who it came from?

I hoped I wasn't so susceptible. I'd only had one very dominant partner, could I be sure that it's what I wanted? Doubt swirled around me like a typhoon. I had felt brave and adventurous 15 minutes ago, but now the repercussions what might become of me and her were hitting me... hard. There was a magic surrounding the simplicity of a sub/dom relationship for me, I wildest dreams were not ones of kinky play, but of total submission, and my trust being rewarded, not only with mind-blowing sex and play, but with compassion, ownership, and responsibility.

An hour had slipped by, while my mind waged war with itself. Images of my uncontrolled fantasies were met with incessant thoughts of self-doubt. I grabbed my head, and shook it with my hands. I felt alone in my struggle. Sure, there were people that knew about what I'd secretly been doing, but one of them I am pretty sure came on to me, and the other is the one who sent me her way.

I had to get to work, Sunday, for whatever reason, was a busy day for us. I was still lost in my own thoughts. Long story short, I wasn't working hard, we got overwhelmed, and while we got all the unhappy customers out the door, dirty glances I got from my co-workers let me know that it was my fault. I felt awful, but I didn't even apologize, I just left as soon as I had the chance. It wasn't a surprise that a couple days later, my short-worded boss told me I was fired. It was bad, but I hadn't been invested in that place in a long time.

Again, my thoughts drifted back to Dr. Donnely. I didn't want her to be the answer to all of my problems. Or did I? I couldn't make heads or tails of it. The week trudged on, and there were constant reminders of the date I had to keep. Andrea brought it up as we ate together, and kept confirming how great of a listener, and how impressively awesome she was. The next day, a rainy day, I took a shortcut through Dr. Donnely's building. I knew it could be bad, but still, I walked through, going past her office. My steps went slower as I neared her door. Oh god, what if she saw me, or worse, tried to talk to me?? My heart was about to beat right out of my chest.

I breathed a sigh of relief: the lights were dark, and her door was closed. She was a busy person, after all.

But not busy enough, it turned out. Friday morning, I showed up for my religion studies class. My teacher was an old man, far too excited about his dull subject, but I was floored when I saw, from my seat in the lecture hall, Dr. Donnely stride in. She had with her a large bag, and went to the professor, handing him some things, and exchanging quiet words. She was probably 50 years younger than him, but she commanded his total respect. She turned to address the class,

"My apologies for the interruption. Take good notes class, this man can teach you about the religions and values of people from all over the world. He may have even lived through some of them."

The rest of the class burst out laughing, while the professor laughed along, shaking a finger playfully. But still, from the moment she walked in, I remained beet red, unmoving, hoping she was here by accident, and that she wouldn't notice me. As she turned to head back up the stairs, I caught her eye. Her face smiled, but her eyes held something else, not menacing, but not friendly either. She held my stare as she gracefully exited the room. There was no mistake, she was there to either remind me to thing about her (which was all I was thinking about as it turned out), or she was there to prove to me just how far she could influence my life.

And I was to meet her later that night. I deduced that the "dress appropriately" comment was the opposite of "dress comfortably," so once I got home, I began emptying my closet, hoping for inspiration. I saw it: a tight fitting black dress. It didn't show much skin in front, but the back was cut lowly (stylishly I hoped). It had been a gift one Christmas, and while it was a bit uncomfortable, I thought it was the right thing to wear. I spent a long time in the bathroom too, trying to find the perfect balance of mascara.

I couldn't be late again, I looked at the clock, and I had fifteen minutes until she expected me. I ran down the stairs, heels in hand. I sat in front of the door, and Andrea came around the corner.

"Whoa, why are you all dressed up, where are you going?"

"Can't talk! See you! Bye!" I rushed out the door.

Here I go.

So much was still swirling in my mind, the only thing I could focus on was putting one foot in front of the other as I went towards my car. I sped dangerously for the short drive there, but my driving certainly wasn't the craziest thing that was happening tonight. I arrived, and I braked abruptly, the jerk shaking me out of my stupor. I was here. I didn't know what it would entail, but if my dirty subconscious had its way, I would be naked and owned by the end of the night.

I hesitated, then knocked on the door. She appeared moments later, and opened the door to me.

"Hello Brooke. I am truly glad you decided to come again." She extended her arm, beckoning me to enter. "You look quite lovely. We have a lot to discuss."

I was speechless, but I followed her inside. There was the smell of food again, but she led me straight into the living room. She extended her hand, and motioned for me to sit in that same spot on the couch. She was so normal, so composed. It was as if she had never touched me intimately like she did. Did she, even? Could I have dreamed it all?

"Let me begin. First, I can see you are very nervous, and shyer than usual. I should tell you, that I feel a bit apprehensive and doubtful myself, although those are things I try very hard to conceal."

So I didn't dream it, that was something. But she was nervous? She was radiating confidence, and her presence was still bone-trembling for me.

"I don't think I should have touched you like I did," she continued, "That was very forward. But you intrigue me dear. I am fascinated by the plight of the mind, especially as it pertains to one conceding, and submitting to another. I don't mean to push or force you into anything. We had built at least some measure of trust, so please don't feel that it had been violated in any way."

She paused, and I let her words sink in. I could feel that she was waiting for me to say something, but nothing came to my lips.

"What are you feeling?"

"I... I guess I'm a little afraid, afraid of who you might be, and afraid of who I might be."

My thoughts went to David again. Sure, she spoke of trust, but I knew first hand how quick I had trusted before. I don't think I could survive another terrible experience like that. But, here I was, at the edge of the deep end. I knew what would ask me: jump in.

"Brooke, I know the struggle you must be going through. But if we're going to have trust, then I should be completely open and honest right now. I am not attracted to men, just women. I don't fraternize with my students, and quite frankly, I might get in a lot of trouble. But you are unique: you are special, a perfect balance of inexperience, and willingness, apprehension, and desire. I want to show you so many things, but you have to want them yourself."

She was a little vague, but I got the message loud and clear. She asked me to be hers. My heart was beating a thousand times a second, and I thought I might hyperventilate.

I piped up, "Let's... let's just say I were to agree... what would that entail?"

"Well, there will have to be a contract designed before we can really get started. But you would not live here. On designated weekends, you will come here, for training, play, whatever I decide. There will be a schedule, and other requirements for you to fulfill during the week. I'm guessing you submit to your urges from time to time, but that will stop. I would know. I will set forward a list of things you will eat, wear, and you will comply with two sets of behavioral standards: one while you are out during the week, and another set of when you are with me.

"I'm sure you will need more time to think this over. I will draft a contract, and send it to you. You should look it over, and make sure you can agree to everything on it. There will be a list of different activities, and a list of my limits. You are to include your own limits, and are to research anything you don't understand. Does all of this make sense, and do you have any questions?"

She was clearly prepared for this conversation, while I was frozen, taken aback from every word. I knew I had questions, because I felt so unsure. I felt my mind wanting to shut down, I hated decisions like this being thrown at me so suddenly.

"I... I need some time," I said timidly. "I just don't know what to think, about any of it,"

"I understand," she replied coolly. "I won't try to push you. But remember this: one who takes no risks, will have a life full of regret,"

"Yeah, it's... just a lot to process," I stammered. I hope she wasn't offended by my non-committal answer. But the whirlwind in my mind was still blowing, and my words were true, I needed to get away, to get some perspective.

"Well that's no problem, but I don't like to be kept waiting." She stood up, escorting me out again. I stood, and followed her, my eyes glued to my feet the whole time. She touched my back as she led me out, giving a reassuring, and comforting look. I hope she knew just how much she'd thrown at me in such a short period of time. Even with the simple contact, I tingled; there could be so much behind that simple touch...

Still, I was in shock, and devoid of emotion, just like the last time I'd left. In the blink of eye, I was back at home, in the safety of my room. My knees were hugged tight to my chest, and my mind waged war versus my body. I felt a needy ache between my thighs as I imagined all the things she might show me, that she might do to me. But then a cold shiver ran through me, as my worst fears crept from the shadows in my head. I felt sick, I wanted this bead, but I didn't want to want it. If that makes any sense at all.