All Comments on 'Puppy Girl: The Stray'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
dinkus36dinkus36over 8 years ago
love it

thank you for finishing such a wonderful story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A bit different but very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sick.

Very sick. Nothing erotic or redeeming in it.

dinkymacdinkymacover 8 years ago
Different, but excellent!

Thanks for sharing.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 8 years ago
Not Good

i have always enjoyed your stories but this is a little too strange for me. I have abstained from voting because if I gave it a score it would be very low.

altrendrag123altrendrag123over 8 years ago
Great story

This story could even be a real scenario. Classic Stockholm Syndrome. Well written even with a few forgivable wording errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad story

Even for fiction. Thoroughly unlikeable, unsympathetic characters. But mostly this story was both uninteresting and not entertaining on any level. Just plain no fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great character development and fantastic story. Eat shit annony

I gave this a 5 and if I could I'd give it a 10

ephesiosephesiosover 8 years ago
Great story

I loved the story. I would love for you to continue it. We can learn more about their backgrounds as well as how they continue to grow as a couple.

I understand that some people may not like it, but it's not like anyone forced you to read it. It's called Puppy Girl and it's in the fetish section, what did you think it was about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A sick story, written by a sick man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
different!

Different,but good!!!5stars!

Happy that you are back!

SilentneedsSilentneedsover 8 years ago
Well done

Loved the development, and the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Should have been in Non-Consent or Erotic Horror

Then I would have known to avoid it.

"It's called Puppy Girl and it's in the fetish section, what did you think it was about?"

I thought it'd be about a girl who enjoyed puppy play, not a dying rape victim who was forced to become sub-human by a twisted sociopath. TX, I've enjoyed every other story of yours I read. But I'm sorry I ever read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrong category

The writing was fine, but in the wrong category. Should be nonconsent. And Hunter wasn't "damaged," just a sicko, I don't judge consensual S/M relationships. But this was not one.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 8 years ago
well done

I am sure you know to ignore the anonymous morons whose only purpose in life is to complain about a story that obviously not permitted within their religion but they read it anyway. The title was warning enough to avoid it so as not to offend their delicate visions of what life "should be". Then they also fall back on the age old complaint of "wrong category"... so lame.

Very well written and surprisingly interesting with gradual character development. I noticed how many pages there were and still couldn't stop reading. Hope you win.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

Not my cup of tea but interesting and well written. Always mystified by those who get up in arms about stories here 1) it is a fantasy 2) it was pretty obvious where the story was headed and 3) what is the point of shouting at the author, unless it is constructive or thoughtfully critical, why bother.

This is not the "Highlights Magazine Forum" or "Harry potter fanfic" this is the place to explore ideas one might not have any other outlet for, if he wants a submissive puppy to fuck in imaginationland good for him.

Go be judgmental somewhere else and let me fantasize about spying on the neighbors showering after I found an invisibility ring in peace.

Pimptastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uncomfortable.

Not with the puppy play in the latter pages, but with the horrible, misogynistic start. It would have been impossible to miss how hurt she was earlier - there's no excuse for being so callous even if he was a "woman hater".

We learnt nothing about her - she's never rounded out as a character - and her acts are just as selfish at the end as he is at the beginning.

ballznall60ballznall60over 8 years ago
Priceless and clueless comments as usual

One of the best "tales" on Literotica. Five stars. I continue to be amazed by the interpretations of writers' minds by some of the folks who read here. My best guess is that they scan the first page - and maybe the last - then put what little of their brain is functioning in gear. Result: outpouring of snark. This was a beautifully crafted and written story. It deserves to be a top contender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding

This is not my typical topic of reading, however I couldn't break away from this story. I want more. I want to read of Amy being bred, and of her pregnancy and breast milk. More of her eating from Master's hands. More MORE MORE. I love the idea of the isolation from the world. To be free to never have to go back. And more punishments for more bad behavior. This is amazing and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting story

I just wonder how they are going to cope with the inevitable pregnancy and childbirth, with accidents and other emergencies.

D.S.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 8 years ago
Wanted deeper...

So, she enjoys being a sub/puppy. Fine. Hunter was an unlikable character. Period. As a reader, I never got over his initial interactions.

She gives up her life, fine. Apparently does not give a damn about her parents. Also, Rafe will probably be up for criminal charges, murder or manslaughter (instead of attempted rape). None of that matters to her.

I appreciate the fine writing, but disliked the story.

Val

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Because

You've written so many outstanding stories, I read this entire piece of shit, waiting for the miraculous transformation to a good inspiration story. It would have been so easy for his helping her to heal, to become the catalyst for his own healing. Instead, I am sickened by the story and the realization that some people like it. The only positive comment I can make is this story may cause some parents to question the sanity of letting their daughters travel to a similar location alone.

DiJiTDiJiTover 8 years ago
Great Story

I have no idea what others are talking about. I DID see some change in him after he started caring for her wounds and her illness. It was not a NC story (Although there was one scene that COULD be considered NC it wasn't the overall theme.....and I have no idea why that one guy wanted to put it in the HORROR category.

I loved the interactions between the characters and the evolving relationship they had. I thought her commentary and thoughts and how they progressed was just great to see.

5/5 from me and I'll be looking for more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SplitAces is completely correct...

I only read it through because of the quality of other work. Sorry, but this is a sick piece of trash. Role playing is fine, but living broken like that is nothing to be celebrated. Those that like this need therapy - - badly.

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 8 years ago
Crap

Totally - you are usually much better than this.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 8 years ago
Good story

I always enjoy your writing and this is no exception. Yep - you have written better but still loved this one.

I have to laugh at people who think this is sick, FFS your reading a site devoted to erotica if you cant handle the variation in subjects then fuck off.

Keep going mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
REALLY WELL-WRITTEN

Although the submission made me uncomfortable, this turned into a great love story...I really liked the latter portions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, now we know what happened to Natalie Holloway

Love your writing, I love the changes in the characters, I love the move to compassion and passion, love the hot sex, but in the end it was too creepy for me. I wonder about her friends (except for rapist boy who can rot in hell) and parents. I wonder about Stockholm Syndrome. So that's why I didn't rate the story, not my speed.

hnau0022hnau0022over 8 years ago
Different

Possibly the strangest story I've ever read. Having said that, a very good read that had me waiting for the ending. Much like me, and probably many others, who are waiting for the end of Two Moms and Blowjob series.

rabbitreaderrabbitreaderover 8 years ago
A real change in style, but great!

I liked the story a lot. I thought 'Master' was a bit of an oddball for insisting that Amy act like a dog, but hermits, especially hurting ones, can have a strange outlook, as we saw in this story. The author (my favorite, by the way) sure can tell a story.

Bravo, and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Your Best Work

Hi Tx

You are, in my opinion, the best writer on the Literotica site. However, I think even you would agree that this is one of your weakest submissions.

Part of your brilliance is your complex character development (e.g. the Last Boy Scout) but this was completely missing here. At no stage did you develop "Hunter" enough to allow us to connect with him; instead he commenced the story as a completely hateful person and his slow redemption through the story and brief insights into what caused his damage were never enough to redeem his character. Equally Amy - she is just "random girl floating in Caribbean" and never becomes more interesting than that.

Another great characteristic you have as a writer is that you usually tie your stories strongly to reality. Making them believable adds to the erotica - it means it's easier for us readers to genuinely fantasize that we too could be the hero/protagonist of a Tx Tall Tales story. But in this story, there were too many believability hurdles to be jumped. Damaged divorcee just happens to own his own tropical island (doesn't every one have one?) which is both too remote for regular supplies but close enough for a rape victim to float to! Then there was Hunter's reactions to the initial discovery of Amy. Can he really be a writer, yet also be so stupid as to completely mis-interpret that situation? Also Amy herself - transforming from desperate survivor to pseudo-Stockholm Syndrome victim with no interest whatsoever is reconnecting in any way with her previous life/family - all in a timeframe too short to be believable.

Lastly, I love the clever humour you often drop into your stories - the protagonist's wry observation on the nature of best-friends in "Straight to ... Straight?" being a good recent example. And while I understand you were trying for something different here, I feel you failed to leaven the unrelenting grimness of the story with enough humour or compassion to make the story work as well as it could.

I would not write this critical comment if I believed you would down pen/keyboard in disgust at the ungrateful reactions of us whinging readers. I hope you do appreciate just how good a writer you are and how much enjoyment you give us who keep coming back to your page each month or so, just to see if you have added a chapter to a story or created a new one. Thanks for all your great writing. I look forward to seeing more little gems like Straight to ...Straight.

Cheers

Andy

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 8 years ago
Sorry Tx

The writing was, as usual, very good

But I had to force myself to finish this.

Just didn't push any of my buttons at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF happened to you???

been following you since 2005. WTF happened to you? JUNK. creep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the story, especially the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different, but good.

Any other author and I wouldn't have finished. No jerk off story here. But the depth of development was interesting and built in an enjoyable way. Not too awkward or embarrassing for me which I hate. Good job again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love this..thank you so much, you are amazing! :) xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't know what to do with this one...

Your craftsmanship is at its usual stellar level. I kept reading to the end, partly because of that, partly in hope that you'd find a way to add a twist making it less ugly.

I can't take away stars just because I don't like the subject matter of a story, but I just can't bring myself to give a high rating to a story that romanticizes abuse like this. So I guess no clicks from this anonymous reader.

The isolated tropical island SEEMS like a more romantic setting than a Crip pimp's crib or an ISIS enclave or a Boko Haram jungle encampment -- but the psychological forces at play, at least from Amy's perspective, are no different. I'm repulsed by the notion of finding romance in Stockholm syndrome.

On a more practical level, with all this unprotected sex going on, I wonder what ol' Muttfucker plans to do when it's time for his bitch to whelp? Maybe the last-minute additions to his order include some RU-486, instead of just a fursuit to make Puppy look more like his dream partner?

ChrispeChrispeover 8 years ago
Very Different

Different or sick, I am not sure who is worse, me for reading this or you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed that crazy story

Loved the ending. Thinking go girl, that's about time!

misty_girlmisty_girlover 8 years ago

It is one of the best in this genre that I've read. I enjoyed the character development and easy flow of the story.

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 8 years ago
Blah but decently written

Not my thing. Well written.Just a few errors but couldn't get into it.Animal RP isn't erotic to me. Not even a tingle in response, like when I read a good story. It will pull me right in.This didn't do anything for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You!

It's odd that people are calling this story abusive. It is in the right folder, after all. Contrary to those who find the subject matter a strain, I loved it. It sounds like perfection. I thank you for writing it and hope you write many more like it.

F3R4LD0GF3R4LD0Gover 8 years ago
Exactly right!

So in tune with this. <3

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Breaking the ( Puppy) Girl

He was a man

Cut from the know

Rarely do friends

Come and then go

She was a girl

soft but estranged

They were the two

our lives rearranged

Twisting and turning

Your feelings are burning

You're breaking the girl

(She meant you no harm)

Feeling so good that day

A feeling of love that day

Think you're so clever

But now you must sever

You're breaking the girl

(He loves no one else

I love the song by RHCP and this story. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best!

LOVE IT!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
nice

i realy realy enjoyd the Story about red and hunter. the best Thing is: it isnt about sex sex sex. ist a Story with 2 wonderful, different and complex persons. 5 stars.

Tia_didiTia_didiover 8 years ago
Loved It!

Puppy play is one of my favorites! You've written such a beautiful story with very compelling characters! This story was so engrossing to me as well as very arousing. Thank you!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
How about a walk in his shoes...?

He returns from combat to find that the woman her loved is really a horrendous bitch who has completed destroyed his life...

Also, it turns out, his sister cared so little for him that she participated in his destruction...

If the "friend" was only the wife's friend, then her actions matter as little as the lawyer - though they do add weight to the "women are the enemy" theory he's now working from...

Additionally, he mentions how he's already had people mess with him since being on his island... Including, notably, females - thereby helping substantiate his opinion of them...

Now he comes on a naked woman on his beach...

Strike one: she's female...

Strike two: he figures she's at least reasonably well off (naked poor women don't often wash up in the middle of nowhere alive; they are likely already dead by the time they're put in the water)...

Strike three: he figures she's on drugs or completely drunk or some such...

All of these contribute to his thinking that when sober or no longer under the influence or her friends show up or whatever, she can just leave... Anything she says to the contrary can be disbelieved based on the previous strikes...

Though he treats her "poorly" at first is it really worse than you'd treat an alcoholic who broke into your home and politely asked for you to share your liver since their drinking had destroyed theirs...?

Barring all that, he DID find a way he could at least treat her like a living being... Hey how often do people comment about "how they treat their animals better than their family"...?

And eventually, clearly he ISN'T treating her like a dog, even if he calls her a puppy... He's not into bestiality...

And finally, no matter what he calls her, he does come to love her...

And as regards Stockholm Syndrome, he hasn't taken her hostage, she's chosen to stay from the beginning... Many POWs manage to not fall in love with their captors... And in her case she COULD walk away... Or even swim once she's better... Must be SOME thing that can float and he already told her it's only twelve miles...

She comes to love him not because he's her captor and destroys her sense of self but because he's her saviour (even if he sounds unkind) and treats her better than almost anyone she knows.

I must admit, it would be nice to have a continuation where they go to her family (effectively) pointing out she's Ok - though likely months pregnant OR towing their grandchild AND pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
<3

This was awesome, made me cry a bit. I spent about an hour reading it, it was so amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Very enjoyable, in all ways; even if it does suggest a modern female has nearly the intelligence of a dog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
stockholm

One does not have to be a hostage to suffer from stockholm syndrome. It is merely the mindset of survival that pushes someone to identify with the group that has power over them. It's why some victims of slavery come to be happy in their position.

In the girl's case though, she may not have stockholm . More likely l, she has a form of nightingale syndrome. That's when someone falls for a person for no other reason than the fact that the person saved them. That and she also suffers from classical conditioning. He rewards her for being a good "puppy" and punish/threatens or at least gives that appearance when she misbehaves. That reinforces the puppy like dependency and behaviors while aiding in the atrophy of her independence. It a good sound psychology in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
C'mon, get real and think about it...Disturbing Garbage

I agree, TX is a gem. But this "thing" is disturbing garbage. An injured girl washes up on your private beach and you chain her up?? C'mon, think about it. You'd really do that?? Or you like the fantasy of doing that so much you'd enjoy this?? Scary. Consensual S&M is fine but this is Rape and Entrapment and they'd lock you up and throw away the key. Oh, and what they do in prison to guys like this. For those with kids, consider this: Pretend that's you're daughter? Still think this is "Great"??

Let's get real folks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed the story

Yes lots of potential stories can be added

But then you would have to write a book

Harleyusadavidsonone@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PURE GARBAGE

"good sound psychology in this story" - "great story" ??????? WTF are you people thinking? This is crap. Demeaning, humiliating and I would not treat my dog like this. A human in need of prompt and professional medical care and we get some kind of submissive abusive fairy tale. TX Tale Tales is surely off his med's as his past contributions have been of much more palatable and believable construct. You can argue it "takes all kinds" but this is a complete waste and I only read the first two pages. Come on Literotica you can do much better than serve up this pile of steaming excrement. "Master" has earned the right to be euthanized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well, I don't think it's pure garbage...

But it's kind of close. It's out there, that's for sure. I could see her playing the dog at first to survive, but getting to like it? That's where it kind of goes south. Maybe she really could have fallen in love with him if she'd stayed human, but... I don't know, kind of bizarre. I suppose it might appeal to a very narrow audience, but I think most people read this story and end up thinking... for lack of a better word, YUK! I don't know if you meant this story to be creepy, but that's the bottom line. It's CREEPY!!!

KojoteKojoteover 7 years ago
weird, but good

It was something else, but quite cativating. I didn't find the male lead particularly nice or even sane but a great story can make me feel and almost understand things alien to me. So... this was a grdat one. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Unusual scene but, then again, the Stockholm syndrome kicked in. Amy did what she had to do to stay alive. The outcome was predictable. But what happens when she gets pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

You know this is a weird scenario, but once I got past that damn it was hot. I rarely read four page stories without skipping ahead, but I read every word of this one and it got me going real good. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good writing, but fundamentally flawed concept

If she hadn't embraced the 'puppy-girl' concept and just done what she had needed to, this would have been a perfectly workable story. But two days of unabashed misery and a few days of healing pain aren't enough to wipe out a person's psyche- and a week of positive reinforcement isn't enough to replace eighteen years of life, free and human; I don't care HOW good his chocolate cake is.

Had this story shown more from her perspective, dealing with the different concerns of herself and her 'puppy-brain' with her gradually asserting her place as a person with him, this would have been a great story of hurt and healing on both sides. Instead, we're given an inadequately-motivated regression into subhumanity on her part, and what amounts to bestiality on his- inot what is admittedly excellent prose.

Even so, come on, Tx. You're better than this.

jrquilconjrquilconover 7 years ago
C'mon! It's just a ...

fuckin' FANTASY! To me, it didn't push th'boundaries of credibility. Tho Amy's character could've been developed a bit more, and I certainly wouldn't mind a sequel.

I mean it has a lot of potential, like how the parent thing is resolved; the likely pregnancy in a remote location; just WHY Hunter has to patrol the island while armed (drug smugglers?)

Like I said, a LOT of potential...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

It is amazing and very entertaining to read the ridiculous comments of all these offended lost souls. Yes, there are a few concepts here not well thought out or even feasible. But, considering the length of the story and the limited space for character development (lol) this accomplishes what it was meant to. It's fairly well written and it has some very erotic moments complete with just the proper amount of foreshadowing that resulted in ever increasing tumescence. These stories are escape pods to bring us out or our melancholy, and drabby, daily routines, into a world of fantasy in which our imaginations fill in the blanks, or even warp reality somewhat. Sometimes, the fact that they are so different is what gives them that added spice. This is for fun folks, and if you are so stiff and full of religious righteousness that you can't enjoy these stories, don't read them!

Oh! BTW, these aren't meant to compete with Cervantes or Shakespeare

HS

redrosessinredrosessinabout 7 years ago
Addictive!!

I loved loved loved this story. I definitely think it's one of your best. I can spend so much time on this site looking for something decent that can just get me excited let alone something to get me off. This one didn't get me off, though I don't think it was meant to. But it had me excited and it gripped me from the first word. It is very difficult to find such a long story that I don't skip some stuff. But this one, I didn't skip anything. It is now one of my favorites and I would very much love to see a sequel to this. Keep writing TX! You are my favorite author on here. - xoxo

Tomcat1772Tomcat1772about 7 years ago
Always love reading this one!!

Love it!!! Would love to see a sequel on returning to the world and how everyone reacts

KathrynClareKathrynClareabout 7 years ago

Thanks for this. It literally made me cry at one point, and still made me cum twice. I'm drained. Emotionally. Physically. I loved it. Thank you for putting this piece of your imagination to virtual paper. ❤

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
Super weird!!.. but super amazing!! :))

Hey Tx :) Super weird but super amazing!! awesome !! wonderful !! Mind utterly disagrees....but heart utterly agrees!! :)) very good writing flow!!! touche!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anony 12/15/16 - You are the lost soul and I hope you come back and read this

There is nothing wrong with consensual Dom/Sub behavior. The key word is CONSENSUAL. This woman is trapped and either submits or dies. It never ceases to amaze me that when normally intelligent people have their genitals stimulated cannot remain rational and logical. The folks who are getting off on this are as fractured as the author, who normally crafts great work. If you can't control your arousal, you are no better than the average dog, that by the way is neutered because of that fact. Something to consider when you are faced again with the choice of showing compassion or channeling your inner sadist on a person in need.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
though undertone touching, the story needed way more attention to basic details and flaws!! ;)

i too think, when Hunter at first referred even to Amy's crisis nudity as immoral,whorish and slutty, how come he slyly slides in inter genital play into a 'pet dog' (Hunter wanted a literal Dog rather than a woman,right?!) Master relation?! ;) just calling Amy innocent not enough!! and Amy,though a virgin,cant be that naive or young to not know sexual ministrations on her!!;)

Coercing Amy to impersonate a dog for getting survival help, not talking unless questioned,and being on all fours 24*7 month after month?!...she would have severe muscle rigidity and cramps for Gods sakes!!!

and there are lots of personal female hygiene matters of a woman that she needs to attend to exclusively personally, which is why the 24*7 nude and on all fours thing month after month,is utterly impossible and mega torture!! ;)

though undertone touching, the story needed way more working upon and attentions to detail!!

boyzeepartyboyzeepartyalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed!

I have to be honest, I don't come on this site to be inspired or to become a amateur editor. I come on here to masturbate! But without the tragedy of porn. it was a little long winded... I skipped a few pages got the gist and enjoyed the idea, it's not. Fetish I had much interest in but I enjoyed it. I don't think you or this is 'sick' I think it's a nice piece of fiction.

SlippergirlSlippergirlalmost 7 years ago
Oh wow...

This is the first of your stories I have read, and I have to say your writing and flow are really good. I think a lot of people struggle to find that balance between the story and it's details and the naughty stuff..you did great. This was a great read and it got me really hot and ready ;) I am a fan of non-consent/reluctance...plays a big part in my private fantasies..X

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea!

I have read your other stories and thought this would be as good as those. Unfortunately, it was hard to read and frankly depressing. I know I'm 2 yrs late with a comment, but even fantasy deserves some form of compassion. The character Amy was a young adult that was hurting and the guy was cruel. I'm not sure who would like this type of "fetish"; a "borderline" psychopath? A person hurting in that way doesn't deserve cruelty but help. Amy was going to die and to be treated like a dog was not the best story line. Well written format, but not my cup of tea.

arzurimaidenarzurimaidenover 6 years ago
Like the flow & writing but not the story

I share the same opinion with LancerInLA here. I like the pace, the flow and the writing over all. But the dynamic between them is lacking and flawed. Out of sudden he showed his compassion after he left her dying outside. I mean, even if she was too high to function, he should have been more logical to help out. His disdain for women shouldn't have been the root of his action. If he was to be a jerk, make him pure jerk.

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 6 years ago
Interesting Story

And Now have read it a second time. I disagree with the other comments.

I have been burned and hurt by a woman, it took me years to recover my ability to not see a lying thieving wretch in every female. He acted just as I would have during that time, tho I was unable to retreat into seclusion as I was in the Military. So I did my job, ate in the chow hall and hid in my room reading and playing Computer games for years. Then the Red Cross called me home to see my father who had a bad heart attack, They did not expect him to survive. I ended up working Dad's hobby ranch for over 40 days to keep things alive. So I'd work all day, then on weekend nights I'd go to town and have a few drinks. Some of the females flirted with me, the Big Strong Military man who came home to help out. It took a month before I would speak to them but then my sister (5 years younger and running a small business there) gave me crap about robbing the cradle with her friends. Not that I had even kissed one yet. I did eventually hit on a few of them and they were responsive. And yes, they were younger but the ones my age ignored me. They remembered me from school where I was the lone geek in a town full of cowboy rednecks. Oh yeah, Dad was tougher than they thought, He got better.

Anyway, I find this story to reflect real life, so the rest of you can just get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really enjoyed this. I liked the plot line, I liked the story progression. It wasn't particularly titillating for me (or, rather, had a very long build up), but I very much enjoyed the read.

If these were real people, and this was a true story, his actions would be monstrous and horrifying. They aren't, and this isn't. The lead guy is morally repugnant, just like most other male leads in stories in the non-con category. I think that anyone who is judging this story harshly upon those grounds needs to reevaluate how they think about characters in other stories.

This is my favorite genre of erotica, and I would rather die than take the place of most of its female protagonists.

xxJustDanexxxxJustDanexxover 6 years ago
Very nice but...

The story is very well written and the idea is incredible. I like the gullible way of the characters and even though the biggest part was mostly sex-free, it was still very erotic. My only complaint would be about the sexual parts of the story. It started out okay with the innocent licking but when it finally came to the actual intercourse, I feel like it could be described in more detail. I mean that was the actual climax of the story, so I think you skipped through it pretty fast.. I just think (after having read other stories of yours) that you could do much better on those parts ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved the story

I loved everything about the story...except the end was too abrupt! One more chapter, or even a couple more where she becomes Amy the pet-girl vs Red, the puppy-girl would be nice.

In contrast to the other comments, it was the initial lengthy lack of sex that was so erotic and hit all my buttons. The way that the D/s dynamic played out between the two, how we heard her thoughts but she couldn't speak, how she crawled and was slightly scared of him, and yet the loving way he took care of her wounds, of her. It was all perfect!

Thanks for writing this, your dialog is good, your descriptions flow well and I loved everything about the content!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sick!

How can one human treat another like an animal? Disgusting!! This is reminiscent of the Nazi camps. Hunter had to be a complete moron not to recognize a suffering survivour of near drowning. Have read some excellent submissions by this writer but never expected this stuff. Kept reading hoping there would be redemption. - but no! 1*.

GioSoloGioSoloover 5 years ago
Anon 9/10 rebuke and Comment to Author

Obviously ignore this guy. Doing fine work and saw you logged in at the end of Aug. Glad you’re still around, but am disappointed you just left us hanging with a number of your stories. Here’s to coming back to us!

FalconRiderFalconRiderover 5 years ago
10 stars

I love this story. I realize you're probably not reading every comment any more, but on the off chance SOMEONE sees this... I'm a "strong female character" IRL, and there's nothing whatsoever wrong with this story. The guy is bitter in the beginning, and if you've never found yourself thinking "I fucking hate men/women/kids/cars/the internet/the world/whatever" then you've led a pretty damn boring life. Yeah, his reaction is excessive, but he's also been repeatedly plagued by over-priveleged brats interrupting his work. The writer's characterization of the female POV is good, too, especially her acknowledging that her "puppy brain" has simpler criteria for happiness. I love that in the end, she tells him how it's going to be, and he doesn't reject her human/adult/partner persona. Excellent job, TX.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs better ending

At the end Amy should have not only reclaimed her name, but also discarded the knee pads, collar and leash, walked on two legs, and sat at the table to eat meals. This would have made it clear that she had recovered psychologically to the point that she no longer needed the role playing, and he had accepted the fact that he no longer needed it either. (They could have hung the knee pads, collar and leash on the wall, as a reminder of what they had gone through together.) It's not clear whether there should have been an acknowledgement that she would get pregnant, and how to accommodate that in his life style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Open to Interpretation

When using too few words the reader fills in their own thoughts using their own life to pull from. Use too many words and you’re spoon feeding thus boring. It’s hard to say eight pages or 27,000 words are too few, but in this case it might have been. More of who Amy was on the boat could have helped and more Hunter healing because of Amy might have helped with some hurt reader feelings. Maybe another day of how she’s Amy, but also likes her puppy side. Better yet, maybe only child of dead parents running with spoiled friends who have to cover up their drunken manslaughter. (Jeez, even more words. but soothing astroglide for Anonymous)

Some say he should have seen her and known she was hurt, they never went to Florida during spring break where kids will walk around with sun stroke using booze and drugs as a crutch to de-pain their lobster skin. So yes, I can see this character thinking that, especially when most of his interactions would have been with entitled rich kids treating his island home (beach) like a playground and expecting him to clean things up afterward. His island home, many guys hide money from the gold diggers. If he’s a successful writer, who knows how much he could have squirreled away using a shell publishing company of his making or maybe a fake cowriter?. Maybe he had a coin collection and fine art hid, as a writer myself there are many times I could have stashed undocumented cash away. Not Hunter/private island level cash, but it’s a fiction story. If we are going to tear it apart that bad, how can you be making payments on an island and not have your ex-wife’s blood sucking lawyer find you?

Which brings us to the best part, you connected to the reader! Drew them into the story big time. The fact they think Hunter and Amy are real and are looking for this island to free poor Amy from this terrible man, well you can’t get any more stars than that. Good, bad, or otherwise you pulled raw emotion from those feeling severe butt hurt.

Every now and then I like reading a story that resets my clock, shifts my paradigm, and puts me in someone else’s shoes even if those shoes make me feel uncomfortable. It opens my eyes and gets me thinking. All while safely knowing this is fiction, THIS ISN’T REAL.

SerameraSerameraalmost 5 years ago
Heartwarming

Loved this story!!! Thank you for sharing it with us. Makes my heart so happy to know they get to stay together forever. ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

I enjoyed the build up never read a story with very little smut but such a great story cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

Please further this story with another chapter where they have a family!QCNj5W

Readergirl2Readergirl2almost 4 years ago
Loved it

You write so well!!

marx810marx810over 3 years ago
Well...shit...

So I was directed to this story and more specifically directed to the comments section and...shit... I thought my stories got a lot of needlessly brutal responses, and with some of mine it is straight up full blown nonconsent. I do think that people forget that these stories come from an actual person who put time and effort into writing it before they call it trash because they personally don't like it. Its especially weird to me because a lot of them say they like the author's other works. They can just read those. Why bash the stories you don't like when the majority of them are ones you do?

Anyway, I'm assuming by the comments that your other stories aren't as dark as this one and I commend you for stepping out of your comfort zone and putting yourself out there like this. Like the more positive comments, I fully agree that this story could easily have more legs to stand one if you wanted it to do a sequel. I thought it was really well written and you did a great job explaining why Hunter was such a dick in the beginning while also showing his progression towards the end. Especially the fact that he acknowledged that he was a dick and genuinely felt bad about it. The progression of their relationship was absolutely the driving force of the story.

I love that Amy did what she had to do to survive but grew to like it, and that even her punishments grew to change as their relationship did. But my biggest props might be that you have a character nude for the entire story and yet keep the sexualizing of her body down to a minimum until she's mostly healed. It was a very nice touch. The build up for the sex was actually so long that I had almost accepted that Hunter would just see her as a puppy and any sexual frustrations she gave him would eventually go away because of her innocence. That said I'm glad her puppy-brain(I love that term) was able to come to terms with her sexuality to allow the sex to happen. I even thought that the initial manipulation to to initiate it was well played, especially with him making it clear that he wanted it but he wouldn't make her if she didn't want to. It made him more sympathetic to me.

Everyone acted in a way that didn't stretch the boundaries of my disbelief. Hunter isn't so much a bad person as he is a person who's been shit on so much that he lashes out at everyone(which to be fair, is understandable given how often people have brutally taken advantage of him). Amy finds that after she's forced to submit, that she enjoys giving the control so entirely to Hunter and grows to love that control for her own pleasure and not just for the sake of survival. Everyone gets something positive out of the relationship at the end. Hunter gets a "muse", and a female influence he doesn't hate, and Amy is happy being that muse. I will say her going back to her real name struck me as a little odd, but I also thought naming her after injuries in the first place was kind of odd lol. Reminds me of Scar from the Lion King. Either way, it worked as a way to solidify that she feels safe being human when she wants to be and it is all her choice.

All in all, this was a great story and I'm glad I found it. I'll definitely be looking into your other works and I hope at some point you'll come back to this one.

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

I really, REALLY enjoyed this story. Sadly, it seems a lot of people out there leaving comments don't understand how kink works, or that personalities and people have a pretty damn broad scope.

There are plenty of stories on this site, and plenty of people in real life, featuring bipedal human beings who enter into permanent pet/slave roles for both a submissive kink, and the comfort that completely surrendering your life to someone else brings.

I've never gone this far myself, but I've always been curious about the idea of basically being my Master's permanent live-in slave, and my curiosity branches out to the pet stories sometimes. The idea of giving myself completely over to and trusting someone to take care of my needs appeals to some inner part of me in a way I can't totally explain.

This Master was really well written. His anger at women really helped play a defining role in creating the circumstances that led to our survivor puppy girl pretending to be a dog. We'll do anything for survival. I like that He took to being her caretaker in such a gentle way and only punished her when it was appropriate, even going so far as to catch himself when he was needlessly angry at her, thinking her just like the other women he's known before shaking it off.

I liked the "puppy brain" thing, too. As a sub, I can attest to the fact that you enter a different state of mind when you're with your Master than you usually share with the world. I'm sure most people in the BDSM community are the same.

I do have to agree with marx810 about going back to the name Amy, though. Personally, if I was in this situation and I grew to love my Master, who gave me a name, I'd think of it as something special because it's the name HE gave me.

But otherwise, really great work. I've yet to read(/listen) to something of yours I haven't enjoyed. :)

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingover 3 years ago
Needs a sequel

Tx, I know you haven't submitted since 2017, but this one begs a sequel where over time, Hunter learns how Amy landed on his island. And what he does when he learns about it.

BTW, Amy is going to become pregnant. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sick

sick fucking story, and i dont mean that in a good way

go see a psychiatrist

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2 when???

Please write more! I love this story!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Sick and Twisted... Fun though?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Completely unique story. Loved it!

Awesome awesome awesome.

I want a puppy girl now that ive heard of this.

Please write more!

DoortotheDoortotheabout 3 years ago

One thing that kept nagging at me as I got about halfway through, was the contrast between the two character's characterizations. Specifically, Amy having less characterization than Hunter. Like, I get that puppy-mode is, but compare the two's backstories. Hunter is pretty well-defined. Amy isn't. Like, her sections are... simpler than Hunter's. If you get what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. I hope someday down the road there is a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was.. hard to read. It was a deep dive into Stockholm syndrome and psychological torture which while well written was still.. dark, very very dark.

It was good Insight Into the absolute lows people will sink to to survive and the horrid things we're capable of doing to other human beings.

Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dont care what others say but this is best petplay love story ever written

it was superbly wiered ,emotional,sweet,hot and sexy all at the same time

especially the food blowjob so hot and so erotic so yummmy i am hard

5 stars

my only complain is why did it took hunter so long to kiss her and make her come or you can say why did hunter kept rutting her w/o lettimg her come for so many days

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrid, disgusting, garbage. Can't believe how he would treat another human being. I don't care what his wife did to him, the character is awful for treating anyone that way.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good story, happy ending, sort of. Amy/Red still should let her parents know she's alive and what to do about their Baby. LOL good Pet story

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

Sorry ghr begging of your story killed it.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

What a crazy, messed up story, but it wasn't as horrible as I had feared it might be

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story

Lived it one of the best i read

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20432 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

SIMILAR Stories