All Comments on 'Puppy Love'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
darkstone57darkstone57over 13 years ago
Just goes to show

the biggest and best looking men are not always the best ones to have around, and sometimes the one you love has been there all the time. good work and as usual, i find your stories are the best way to start my day

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Beautiful Romance

Luckily I did the school bit almost 70 years ago and there was no ADD or meds to keep me under control.. Luckily there was a principal who discovered that I all ready knew what they were trying to teach me.

Between weapons in school and tranquilizers for bored students I am sure I would never have become professor emeritus.....

Great and timely story DG....

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Good story DG

It kind of gave my day a kick start so I went and gave my wife a big kiss.

Yeah I know some assholes will say "yecch, hurl" etc. but screw them - love is love and you got that right.

Well done.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
thanks

I had just read a story that had me be upset. I knew when I saw your story listed, I would feel better if I read it. I did and it did. ;-)

DrallDrallover 13 years ago
Just Lovely!

Thank you for a magnificent,wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

A very well written story.

Although I do have one small criticism. You said that when Jerry was in Fifth grade he still had one sibling in high school. But you also mentioned that there was a ten year gap between him and the next youngest child in his family. Normally you are ten years old when in fifth grade. That would make his sister twenty. She should have been in college by that time.

Other than that as I said previously the story is very well written.

AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
Some of the story hit home. Well done, sir.

As a member of Mensa, I understand the problems. I didn't meet my "true love" until later but the rest hit close to home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just your usual great story!

Always watch for your byline. Only a very few authors here approach your talent and skill as an author. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful Values!

This is my first time to comment. Many stories have left me in a vacuum. The apparent values and attitudes show through. I find yours very much in accord with my own and added such a great deal to my enjoyment. I will watch for your name in the future.

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadover 13 years ago
A life well lead

This is what life is all about - respecting yourself and respecting people around you. Our hero and Jordan, both respected themselves and people around them. This is the foundation of a good life. Many thanks for writing such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Problem with timing

Nice story, but I want to be nit-picky about something.

Early on, the narrator says in the story:

"I was never a problem and was always an all A student till this year."

Then, years later, he says:

"Before I explain my business I need to tell you about what happened last year."

Then more years pass after that, according to the epilogue. I've noticed this problem with some of your other stories too. You need to choose one time the story is being told, and stick with that all throughout the story, or else things get confusing for the reader. You can't start a story with the sentence "Last, week, my wife left me," and then have two years of events take place after that (not unless you explain the time shift in some way).

Good story, other than that one little thing.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 13 years ago
Another great story

You did it again with another wonderful and heartfelt story. I love to read your stories and go back and re-read them as some just make you feel good after you finish reading them. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
recognize myself

I recognize myself, in the first 500 words of this story. What was your inspiration for the story, given that ADD/ADHD would not have existed (based on your age) in your own childhood?

Curious.

litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
the sweetest story I have ever read

I cannot thank you enough for giving me truly the sweetest story I have ever read. There are lines in this, especially on the last page, that will stick with me for ever. This is a story told from the heart. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Truly Beautiful!

Sometimes, the best stories need the least sex. This story was truly beautiful. I don't find a lot of stories like this.

Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Classy

A story with heart and class. Thanks.

shmueltzvishmueltzviover 13 years ago
You did it again!

Whenever I see your name on a story I know I'm in for a good read! Too much of what gets on this site is meaningless, ungramatical and totally uninspired. You never fail me! Keep up the good work!!! BRAVO!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Damn! I find myself in agreement with old Size14!!!

I don't know if I should worry or not.

D.G., I'm a fan of course, but this was even better than your usual fare, which is always better than most anyone on the site. This was the kind of story that is downright uplifting! Thank you again for all that you do for us, your many readers.

JusttooldJusttooldover 13 years ago
Heartfelt

Another great story from DG. A story with lots of heartfelt feelings. Keep them coming DG I have been a fan for a long time and really like your stories.

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 13 years ago
Gotta Love a Happy Ending

Very nice, DG. Now, if I could only be a page from your fairly tale book, life would be wonderful. Good luck in the contest!

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Whoa! Wonderful story DG.

The message to her was "come see the greatest fire you'll ever see” She soon stood next to her loving husband and holding his arm said "Its OK Thomas, your only 64 you can re-build it" ...as they stood and watch Menlo Park Lab, burn to the ground.

You are never too old (or young ie: Puppy Love) to start or... start over.

DG you seem to be starting over each time your creative juices flow. Great writing and look forward to your next! Thanks for sharing on Lit.

Best wishes

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
They're always great

But this was better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

it was a wonderful story. very soft and beautiful

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleover 13 years ago
Aww...

That was very romantic and sweet. Well done and good luck in the contest!!!!

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Congrats to favorite author

DG, you are one of the best authors in Lit. I always look for your work. Your boy genius, though, Jeffrey, needs to remember his English grammar from time to time.

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Fantastic.

Wonderfully romantic story. The only thing that tarnished it were the cracks about autistics - because I happen to be autistic. Many of us have PhDs, you know, but I settled for a Computer Science degree.

At any rate, this isn't about me - and I loved everything else about your story. I especially loved where the football slimebag was put in his place! 9/10.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Very well done

A good sweet love story with a good story behind it. Written and edited extremely well.

A story that makes the reader think as one reads the story of some of the things in one's past.

Thanks for this good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful !!!

Beautiful !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

Don't read here much, always busy editing or writing, but I have tried to make an effort to read the contest entries of other authors.

A feel-good story, sweet. Thanks for sharing.

You are indeed a talented writer! Best of luck.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Primo!

Excellent writing! (Nice touch, with the over-diagnosed ADD.)

This story may well be one of your best works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy tears.:)

Well I must say this is the first time a literotica story has brought me to tears. This was such a wonderful, feel-good story and actually reminds me a little of my fiance and I. Thank you for sharing this with the world. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!!

Please keep writing. I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

One of the best, if not the best story I have read on here. Really amazing!

rohit7785rohit7785almost 12 years ago
loved it

loved this story...

when i read romance section.. I want to read a story like this where there is love and not just sex... Thanks for this one :)

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Yep a beautiful story

Well planned and very well written -

Nothing to far out so it is totally plausible too -

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 10 years ago
Utterly delightful.

No further comment regarding this story seems necessary. You are an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stunning!

As always another great story from DG Hear, and for that we thank you.

These type of stories always bring a smile to my face and a tear to my eye...hope you write more like this.

Whenever I'm feeling lonely or down I just head to DG Hear's submissions and things start looking up.

Thank you.

C

PS. Apologies for posting as anonymous.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
just brilliant

says it all

B_BaileyB_Baileyover 7 years ago
Wonderful

This is one of the best stories I have read. I too am writing a story about "Puppy Love". I hope it is as good as yours. Although mine has a few more twists in it, I hope you read it and comment on it as feedback that I will be able to use. Congrats on a well written story.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 7 years ago
Wonderful Fairy Tale

What this world needs more of is happy stories. They don't have to be real or true or make a lot of sense, but we need happy stories to pick us up from the daily mess we read about and hear about. This was an unbelievable tale, but who cares? It would be nice to think that there are people who are good and wholesome and faithful and care about each other...even if we don't think those people really exist. Thanks for the fantasy. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THIS IS MY COMMENT YUK !

Please don't castigate me for my beliefs I feel that this story stumbled across its dialog! She-it how do I explain it? OK here goes nothing! YOU HAVE THE RIGHT COMPONENTS FOR A GOOD STORY BUT SOMEWHERE YOU MISSED IT !

I get the impression that you rushed this story ! Maybe!

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS STORY WITH US!

LOVE YOU ALL! GREG!

OH 70 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

James7594James7594about 6 years ago
Solid Idea but poor Execution

The base and idea behind the story is quite nice and captivating. Unfortunately the way it was presented was such a huge downer! The plot was very rushed and there was barely any emotion in the story! Don't get me wrong, the plot if presented correctly could have been one of the better stories on this site but the haste, bad dialogues and unrealistic approach compounded with 2-dimentional characters that sorely lacked emotions and a lame MC made for quite a disappointing read. Nonetheless, seeing that you came up with an interesting plot, I give you a Four Star in the hopes that any stories in the future shall be a bit more well written.

J. Jamie Dupane

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
Good

Really good story, some parts could use refining but they don't remove from the story as a whole.

Thank you for writing this,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
James7594 is a Pompous Asshole!

Don't you just love critics who can't do it themselves but pretend that they're English professors as they demonstrate how little they understand with their review?! ~ Good story,told in a simplistically and sweet manner. Very nicely done! ~ 5+ ~

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Did you ever have that

Special girl you grew up with. I did, ill never forget her....she moved away in jr. High. Think of her every day.....and never was able to find her. 5 brings back fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Puppy loves or not, this is definitely a five star rating .🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story Wonderful to read a REAL love story with no stupidity in it (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THE JORDAN OBSESSION WAS PATHETIC!!

SUPPOSEDLY GIFTED YET BEHAVED LIKE A WIMP LOSER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very interesting concept and story. I think it is the very first time ever I read a story gravitating around a gifted student. Well done. 5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JEFFERY MAYBE GIFTED BUT HE IS A WEAK WIMP FOR RUNNING AFTER JORDAN LIKE A LOST PUPPY!! THE GIFTED CUCK CAN DO BETTER THAN HER

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of your best

SackettheartSackettheart3 months ago

Great story, some of these anonymous commentary writers I think commented on the wrong story calling Jeffery a wimp, I don't see standing up to three jocks as being a wimp considering your not an athletic guy, he was willing to take them on. And this other comment by anonymous that he is a weak wimp for running after Jordan and he can do better. Jordan is beautiful, athletic smart enough to get into and finish a nursing program for the purpose of helping others as well as her family and to give her self to the one man she loves, HOW CAN YOUGET ANY BETTER THAN THAT! Those readers need to get their heads screwed on right. Again another great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories