All Comments on 'Puppy Love (Old)'

by SimonTheCat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well....

That was certainly different! I probably would have put this one in the "Fetish" category, but to each his own. It was a fun little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simon Le Chat,

I thoroughly enjoyed your first piece. I like stories of most all levels of intensity, but this type of soft and fun story seems difficult to come by lately. Thank you.

Now for nit-picky feedback. You had a few sentences missing a word. It was obvious what the words would have been, so it is easy to miss them and have our brain fill them in. For me, you pushed just a bit much in the way you had her 'think' like a puppy. Finding a good way to portray subspace and/or deep role-playing can be difficult. A pup may speak that way; however, internal dialogue would still default to some human. Breasts, boobs or tits as one example. Such deep 'puppy thinking' will appeal to some, yet be cumbersome and off putting to many others. Also, Puppy Angel would still have access to human Julie ' s vocabulary. That alone would make the difference.

Who or what are they to each other beyond this play? That knowledge isn't necessary to the scene, yet I think something about it would add to the story. (Unless they are merely weekend cheaters. Don't tell us that. Major woodkill.)

I liked the positive framework. Respectful fun is...fun. I liked the glimpse of them outside of play. It creates some perspective and adds to character development. I would enjoy reading about that next weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun Puppy Play

What's not to love, puppy play is almost always cute to read and this short story is no different. Very enjoyable, would read more :)

5/5 stars

p.s. pet play is totally a subset of BDSM even without the whips and chains, don't worry.

SimonTheCatSimonTheCatover 7 years agoAuthor
Woot, comments to respond to!

Let's get started.

@Anon1

Thank You! And yes, you make a fair point. I was on the fence as to whether or not I should put it the BDSM section or simply the Fetish section because of how soft it is. I eventually decided to go with BDSM since it WAS still present. I might be taking this down to fix a few tweaks. If/when that happens, I'll be sure to consider posting it in the fetish section instead.

@Anon2

Sadly, that would be in violation of Literotica's policies against bestiality. :P

@Anon3

Thank you for the critique, and I'm very glad to know that others enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Because your comment was so long and thorough, I will be addressing it in segments.

"Now for nit-picky feedback. You had a few sentences missing a word. It was obvious what the words would have been, so it is easy to miss them and have our brain fill them in."

Yeah, looking over that I definitely see what your talking about. Ugh, this why I need an editor. >.<

"For me, you pushed just a bit much in the way you had her 'think' like a puppy. Finding a good way to portray subspace and/or deep role-playing can be difficult. A pup may speak that way; however, internal dialogue would still default to some human. Breasts, boobs or tits as one example. Such deep 'puppy thinking' will appeal to some, yet be cumbersome and off putting to many others. Also, Puppy Angel would still have access to human Julie's vocabulary. That alone would make the difference."

In hindsight, I probably did take the puppy thought line a bit far. Tbh I don't have any actual experience with Pet play in spite of my interest in it as a self-proclaimed pet, so most of this is either conjecture or based off of how I believe I'd act in head space (except that I'm a kitten, not a puppy, ^^). Mostly, I wanted to make her as cute as possible, even if it meant taking the edge off of realism. I promise my later stories will be a bit more balanced.

As for Angel's puppy terms, well there were two reasons for that. First, it was again to make her seem as cute and innocent as possible. The second reason, with regards to the anatomical terms in particular, is, well, I don't like those terms. Don't get me wrong, they certainly have their place, but I feel that they're overused in most stories and can actually break the flow, especially the more vulgar ones. As such, I wanted to try and change the status quo by writing a full erotic story using as few explicit terms as possible, and while this story does not contain zero, I still think I did a pretty good job. ^^

"Who or what are they to each other beyond this play? That knowledge isn't necessary to the scene, yet I think something about it would add to the story. (Unless they are merely weekend cheaters. Don't tell us that. Major woodkill.)"

I hadn't actually put a whole lot of thought into that. This was meant to be a standalone story, so there wasn't much reason to address stuff like backstories. Even their names were practically pulled out of a hat. I will say that, no, there is no cheating. They are single, close friends that mostly get together on weekends because they both have jobs and lives to attend to.

"I liked the positive framework. Respectful fun is...fun. I liked the glimpse of them outside of play. It creates some perspective and adds to character development. I would enjoy reading about that next weekend."

Sadly, you may be waiting awhile, perhaps forever. I didn't originally intend to have a sequel to this, and I don't currently have any ideas for its continuation. Even if I do continue this as a series, there's no telling when the next part will arrive. This one took me months to write, though I only worked on it seriously for the last few weeks. Furthermore, I currently have other stories I've been wanting to work on, all of which hold priority to me at this time. Sorry, this looks to be a work all it's own, at least for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hope to read more from you

liked this very much - am becoming tired of the same stories, same themes, same plot, merely using different names and locations, plus not all BDSM has to be harsh - nice to read about a sweet relationship once in a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brillant !

I enjoyed every second. Thank you. More please ! :)

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
A Nice Change

I am surprised with this story given your warning. It is a very erotic story without being crude. The puppy play makes the story cute and shows foreplay in a different way. As Angel woke up and found her Master already there she was afraid. To me, this may mean she has experienced discipline or is the discipline learning positions again as happens when she did not stop licking him? It is a change not to read harshness and yet both parties are satiated in the end. There was a little teasing shall I say but not cruel, withholding of her orgasms and keeping her in puppy mode the whole time was I suspect a little difficult to do. A very nice change to what is normally here and it does contain BDSM but some might feel it belongs under fetish. I believe it is up to the author as to how much he/she feels is BDSM or fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonTheCat@SimonTheCat
Hello, my name is Simon, and Simon says thank you for checking him out. :3 In all seriousness, hello! I am a 22 year old bisexual male from the southeastern United States with an interest in soft BDSM, with petplay and big/little play being my two favorite kinks by far. While...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES