All Comments on 'Pure Heart Pt. 05'

by bartok_star

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Great series, thanks. Not crazy about the whole Tanya thing, and especially the imagination game. Of course, maybe we'll find that Sara just made Kevin up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
becareful

not to crazy about how this is going to easy for him to slipup and say his sisters namewhile with tanya you never should have got her involved she will only cause a lot of trouble and heartache for him and his sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Oh this is by far one of my favorite series and although the wait is long I think it is very worthwhile.

SonnestarkSonnestarkover 14 years ago
Outstanding

I adore Tanya and Alex's relationship with her. I was just as aroused by the sex scene with her as with Sara.

It's good that Alex and Sara are able to be so intimate with each other, though they need other romantic partners as well since they are siblings. I just hope the secret remains between them

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can not wait!!!!

This is just the best story i have read. it have just kept me in suspense with that finish i want to know what happens after that...????

bartok_star i just give you ten thumbs up because this work is just a peace of art.

KingLeonidasKingLeonidasover 14 years ago
Great Read

I love this story. It's heartfelt and Sara's a sweetheart. I look forward to the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Anti-incest guy

Maybe you should look up medical studies done on procreation with two genetically similar candidates. In simple speak, that's incest.

The problem with incest is that you're not diversifying your gene pool and by mating with someone with the same genetic build, you can amplify BOTH good and bad traits. It's like this, you've got a family history of cancer, you have sex with your sister and your child has a good chance of developing cancer. But this would still be the same if you had sex with a person who was totally genetically dissimilar but had a history of cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Idiots

This is to all of you out there complaining about the story. The great thing about fantasy, is that it's just that, FANTASY. If it offends you that much, stay the hell out of the incest/taboo category. You have no right to judge or condemn anyone here. After all, you're here on the SAME story page. To the author, i say Good read! Not only is the story an immense turn on, but it's well written and has more thought behind it than just your standard "porn story". I applaud you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AWESOME

this is for the anonymous freakin moron

get the fuck out of literotica you are not welcome here

it would not matter to you what this story was about you are a fucking whiner period

people like you need a 2x4 upside the headto wake you up

i havent seen anywhere where it said this story was anything but fiction

get a life , go read nursery rhimessince all you seem to have is a kindergarden education

as to the author thanks and please keep the super story, it is totally awesome. Just another reader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Extremely well done!

To bartok_star, I congratulate you. Seldom one sees something as well written as this. Keep up with the good work!

@Anonymous ranter of Biology

No harm is done in accepting the story as it is. Remember to differentiate between illusion and reality.

Besides, even if you were to take it seriously, it wont change the truth that for every incest case you find in the real world, there are probably ten more in the shadows. Perhaps, it is time to reconsider the legal position on it, just as the position on homosexuality was considered and amended.

sphynxxsphynxxabout 14 years ago
Ignorant, close-minded & moronic...

Well thats all I have to say to the person who is against incest, who commented on a fictional story, that was from page one, clearly between siblings, posted in the Taboo/incest section of an erotic writing forum...

As to the author - after reading all parts of Pure Heart, and then checking you biography - I'm pleased, thrilled & excited to see that you have actually logged on within the last 6 months - (more like 2 but anyway..) So often do I find brilliant, wonderful & well-thought out & written stories on Literotica, but they're often unfinished, and the authors haven't been on for 2 or 3 years, which is a disappointment.

All I have to say - Be very wary of the Alex/Sara/Tanya triangle. There are several directions this can turn, and you'll want to handle it with caution, especially given the ending of Alex & Sara in Part 05, and the way Alex & Tanyas relationship has blossomed. Other than that, perfect writing, you know just how to capture those hidden feelings that people often have towards their siblings & I applaud your great talent. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

this is a great series

warm tender endearing and shows the truth of a pure heart and true unconditional love. please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
waiting for more

part 6 needed....its hot....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Waiting

Eagerly awaiting the next installment. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
cant wait

i cant wait for part 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Where is my Part 06?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need more

It's taking longer than usual for part 6 it seems.... just hope that means it'll be extra long and special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!

I can't wait for the sixth part! Amazing story. Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Where is part 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic ..

Very loving and romantic, writing style making it sound very real and genuine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
big blowup coming

i can see a big blowup coming alex or sara are going to say the others name when having sex with thier partner and all hell will break loose it seems alex is really only using tanya and sara is only using alex and neither seems to really care about the other because if they did they would not be happy the other found someone else to love just a time bomb waiting to go off IF YOU EVER FINISH IT THAT IS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Be patient

I just found these stories today. September 23. Looking at the previous installments most seem to be spaced about 7 months apart, this one is a bit longer, but the stories have continued to come out in the past. Have a little faith, it's coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Most Beautiful

This is the most beautiful love story I've ever read. Go ahead, please don't make us wait for part 6... (And, sshhh, please don't listen to people's comments! Write exactly the way you'd want the story to go, not introducing any changes according to reader's suggestions...)

deJay_13deJay_13about 13 years ago
Good read!

You are obviously a talented writer. Good read but would be better if it had been proof-read. I had to stop and re-read some sentences in order to understand what was happening.

Keep writing, you really have talent.

de Jay

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 13 years ago
More!! Please!

Great series. The relationship development of each character - wonderful. Please let me know when you write more.

AppleDropsAppleDropsabout 13 years ago

Honestly i don't know what to say about this series yet....It all depends on the ending i suppose....The fact that they both have other people they have a "crush" on, is kinda worrysome, it's going to suck if they both end up with the "crush". Otherwise great writing but....Just ummm don't really like that fact that each of them accept each other's dates x_X....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it please go on

Please go on with this serie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
spring 11??

hey mate good story but its now spring 11 so way past your fall 10 wheres the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you and more please when you get time

This was one of the best Brother Sister stories I have read. I would love to read the next chapter when you get time to write it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet sister

This story is great wish she was my sister! Incest is a lot more common then people know, once read 18% of girls have sex with thier brothers. Wish I'd had a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Next part please? Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Clickified a one instead of a five, damn. No going back in this application, drats, truly a five story, just freakin' hot. The anticipation, the waiting by this brother, jeez, I'm ready to give him lessons in seize the moment, i mean carpe diem already.

Wow, this is the best story ever, i'd really like to see these two become full time lovers, move to Texas, get married and have artifically inseminated kids. Jeez, these two together are way hot. Not having a sister myself I can lust after the concept so keep it cumming already. Jeez, so what takes so long? Stuff like this flows off the fingers like sweat, u can do it too. So get to writing already ya wench ;-}

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

You HAVE to make more of these, was just the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
does it ??

its a bullshit !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Keep it up!

redcheekedgirlredcheekedgirlalmost 12 years ago
Wow

This story was SO good, I loved it, totally reminded me of myself, how she acts. Not that I'd fuck my brother, but this story, seriously, excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bad writer

it seems this guy likes to get siblings together then trash their relationship in an unrealistic way instead of keeping them together then haveing them be happy for each other TOTAL BULLSHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great fuckin story

this was a great story it kept me wanting to read more cant wait untill the next.... and for the people who thought this was bullshyt u can go to hell this was pure gold

bigyin69bigyin69almost 12 years ago
Cannot wait

Straight 5 from me cannot wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Where's part 6?

ForcenlneForcenlneover 11 years ago
Lets see more sooner rather then later

I liked the way you lay your stories out, slowly and over time. i rated all your stories as 5's, something I rarely do

As for that anon that lashed out,, I just have one comment, stop reading this anther and move on to something you like.

michaelacmichaelacover 11 years ago
Amazingly Good

This story is far better than 99% the stuff that Amazon has in their Kindle store. You could totally publish this. I would buy it.

The story has excellent pacing and character development (unlike a lot of stories that are rushed and the character's motivations seem forced), and the descriptions of the sex are perfect. The only thing that I can think of that might make it stronger are a bit more description of the settings in the story. You did that on the hike scene and it was very powerful, and I suspect the rest could benefit from that as well.

JnkajmJnkajmover 11 years ago
I agree!

I agree with michaelac, forcenlne, and bigyin69 completely!!

Five stars for all your story's ever written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
10/10

This story has kept me enraptured from 1 to 5.Extremely well constructed.Makes we men thank the gods we have women,with their strength,tenderness and understanding of how 'weak' we are.To all the negative comments ' COBBLERS',go and read a book from your local library and leave us to enjoy the talent and imagination of writers such as bartok_star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Carry on with it.

Please carry on with the storey it's is amazing, I love the way you developed the characters and how the storey progressed I would love to see more.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!

I cannot wait for the next chapter to come out; and I also hope that you can find a way to keep the siblings together!

rabbit993rabbit993about 11 years ago
Very enjoyable

Most of the time I am grateful that Lieterotica insists on everyone being over eighteen; not so much with this story, it is hard to imagine the level of nievite that that these three exhibit at the age of 20 and 18 and however old Tanya is. And it doesn't matter. The story is so well written, the characters so fully developed and the tensions builds at exactly the right speed, suspension of disbelief is no chore.

lfweis48lfweis48almost 11 years ago
Pleae finish, please, please

I have really enjoyed this story, but please finish it. It would be nice if you could find some way to keep all 3 together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I hope you keep the siblings together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
3 years

Did the writer die?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

If the fantasy continues, I hope you can keep the sibling's together. The story took a while to read but it had to work up so slowly to the end result. Thank you for writing the story.

malloystermalloysteralmost 11 years ago
Is there really going to be more?

I also enjoyed this story, but feel like that's going to be it. It's been a few years since this last chapter, and don't know how it could go a lot further without becoming something entirely different...

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago
better to stop now?

i think its better to stop here with happy parting... any thing more gonna be repetition

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Not Too Real, But Lovely

A real shame this tale was never continued - maybe it's not too late to add more. Sara is just about unbelievable in the way she accepts Alex's growing affair with Tanya, but I love it, and love the way she is bringing him to a higher level of maturity by way of their mutual love. And how she accepts that they will find other loves while trying to keep their own in play. That hardly ever seems to happen in real life. More's the pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anonymous

I really wish you would finish this story, it is so mature of the brother and sister to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the best stories I've ever read

It's not exactly hard for me to read stories, and get stuck into it...but your story really pulled it off! I bow down to your author skills, I would love to see another chapter and for this to carry on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
True erotic talent

One of the best erotic stories I've ever read, the style and gradual buildup were great. Granted, there were a few places where the adjectives didn't live up to the rest of the story, but overall a great story. There are very few that pull me in to read and read each page and paragraph, but this one did.

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
I've loved this story

Every time I've read it. (3 times over the years). I'm still waiting for chapter 6, though.

I do hope that you intend to make good on your promise, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
An interesting story.

It's a shame the writer seems to have now abandoned it? I mean, a new chapter was overdue three years ago nearly. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thanks

Thank you for the recommendation, you were right i did prefer it to the last story read it seems alot better developed and an all round better story, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
taboo but loved it

Thought this was very erotic and well written. Loved the build up as they got closer, I dont have any feelings toward my sister, bit as I read them I see my friends little sister and I wish I had tried to seduce her, because she definitely gave me hints back then.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 9 years ago
Loved Every Bit!

Even though I'm assuming this wonderful series has been abandoned since there has been no update for almost 5 years now, what you have written is truly marvellous. Now if only someone else picks up the pen so to speak and bring this series to a wonderful conclusion with the siblings fully committed to each other, that would be greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"" I had a massive erection at this point and was nearly shaking with the buildup so it was maddening to have her stop like this. I couldn't answer at first – it was hard enough to breath with my stomach so tight and every nerve on fire.

"Are you okay?" She asked, self-conscious and concerned.

I just bit my lip and swallowed and nodded. "Yeah...I...um, it's hard to stop."

She was quiet for a moment and I worked on trying to calm down. I didn't want to hurt her feelings, I knew she was shy but it was really hard to accept that at the moment. ""

@@. Uh, lame! Its not that hard to stop, just something to spout to get her to keep going, lol. Yeah, its annoying and frustrating, but thats about it. Kinda like the whole lame 'blue balls' bullshit some guys spout, rofl. @@

"" Her kisses grew slower and tenderer and her hand relaxed and began to softly caress my softening shaft. ""

@@ I usually don't nitpick spelling and grammar, but my old english teacher just cringed, hehehe! @@

....and he keeps pulling out, lol. Dude id SO going to knock his sister up! Hehe.

That would be awesome to make love in the rain on a huge boulder! Theres this huge flat one on a section of the Guadalupe River that came to mind as soon as I read that! We used to go tubing all the time down the river and I can picture being up on it right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very, very nice!!

Very erotic and loving story with characters who are believable and completely lovable. It is very well written and easily visualized; I love the dialogue and their tender love for each other. If you ever get back to finishing their story, please, please let them stay with each other. Neither one will ever find a more loving soulmate. They deserve to find their happiness together. Thank you for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

I've just finished reading all five parts and found it fantastic. Please keep up the good work

jtw0978jtw0978over 7 years ago

Please finished this and let us know what happened between Kevin and Sarah and the lease guy in the story

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago

Frustrated want them together for all time. And for him to cum in her felt very let down.

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 7 years ago
dont like stories like this where the sibling couple dont stay together

liked the story previously

Brett78xBrett78xalmost 7 years ago
Too bad Bartok_Star quit the story

He took nearly 2 years to craft and post the 5 pieces of this story here in Literotica. The stories were well thought out, nearly perfect in edit, punctuation, and organization. I've noted that he hasn't posted in here since 2010. I hope all is well with him.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
I agree

I am in sympathy with those who posted a wish that the brother and sister stay together, exclusively and for life. Let Kevin and Tanya take a house by the sea together! I may glorify sibcest but I much prefer it in the context of a committed and permanent relationship. May it be kink for keeps!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Missing your creativeness.

Sorry to see, for whatever reason, your inability to continue this tale. Hope all is well with you.

jtw0978jtw0978about 6 years ago
Hi

Keep it coming

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 6 years ago
It was a good series of chapters ...

... and I'd hate to see it ended here, like this.

I too like it more when siblings commit to each other in these stories and, if Bartok is ever able to continue with the story, I'd love to see it steered in that direction.

Hope all is well with you, Bartok. Thanks for all your hard work in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It’s complicated

I also hope you will write more. There is real tenderness between the characters.

How you continue and deepen the bro/sis relationship while adding a significant other for her and fully disclose the continuing bro/sis relationship to the significant others is a challenge.

It should be interesting.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
A Beautiful Tale

Loved the story it's a shame if you don't feel able to continue with it there is a real warmth, love between all characters but it does seem a tall order to continue it after 9 years. I suppose real life got in the way.

Garebear68Garebear68over 4 years ago
It is a shame...

It has been 9 years, doesn't seem there will ever be a part 6 to this wonderful story. :(

BigBilly8inBigBilly8inalmost 4 years ago
Waiting anxiously...

I'm waiting for More

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69about 3 years ago
Nice Series !! 5 stars all around!

Well written plot and great character development. Sexy but not over the top! Thanks for writing, hope to see more.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Too long has passed. Something has happened and Bartok Star no longer writes. So, this is an unfinished story much the shame. All thru I gave this 5/5, but it now attracts 1/5/because it is and will remain unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So why did you have sex with your child and aunt at the same time.?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's beautifully well done, can't wait for the next chapter.

AmfyAmfyabout 1 year ago

Someone should finish this story. If no-one volunteers I'll have e a go.

Indigo_StormIndigo_Storm4 months ago

I’m sad to see Bartok Star stop writing. This (unfinished) story is one of the first stories I ever read [& favorited/saved] on Literotica, decades ago. I prefer it over his other one, although it lost 5 star rankings on the chapters once the siblings had sex. It seemed out of character/unrealistic in some of the details. I’ve returned & reread it several times over the years.

I hope [he?] returns & finishes it! If he does, I will restore the star rating for this chapter back to 35.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous