All Comments on 'Pure Moonlight Ch. 09'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
wow

another great chapter in this wonderfull story andd while it does not exonerate Zac of his sin it does explain it a bit more. I can not wait for the next chapter

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I love it....the emotions boiling in the story. great stuff. keep writing!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Seemed rushed.

A lot happened very quickly. I hope the next chapter is a bit slower and more detailed. Hopefully Zac is more rational and Ally can find it in herself to be forgiving.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
sighs..

i tired of reading the endless battles Alpha's and their newly found human Mates have when they first meet, i'm finding it weakens the Alpha's character and the human just looks like she having a blond moment every moment sheesh! ... The storyline is passable but i find no strenght in it or any of the characters altho maybe keith was showing some promise till you took him out of the mix.. Good Luck with the rest of this story.

EllieLavenEllieLavenover 12 years ago
Love this story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE!!!!!!

YOUR TAKING AGES! I HAVE LOST MY PATIENCE!!!

COME ON GET A MOVE ON!!!

Sapphire x

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years agoAuthor
Dearest Sapphire/Anon

I am currently going through a tough time in my life. I barely have time to do the housework and sleep, let alone come up with the energy to continue writing. I am glad that you like my stories, and you are eager to find out more, but I cannot force it. I am hoping to begin writing again soon, but you will have to retain patience.

I do not apologise for the delay because it is not of my choosing, and to be honest, I am not being paid to do this. I am doing this because I want to share my stories with someone. I will not burn myself out just to force out a chapter that will be received negatively just because you have decidede that your reading needs are more important than my living ones.

Thank you to my loyal followers who have shown patience and understanding that writing is a hobby and given freely to this website when authors have the time.

Shadowsung

EllieLavenEllieLavenover 12 years ago
Hope things get better soon!

Love this story but can wait until you regain your muse and have the energy to follow it. Take care and best wishes.

gabbytasha2001gabbytasha2001over 12 years ago
great story

i rather enjoyed reading your work and see the peace your writing brings you i eagerly await more chapters and following your work but i know writing takes peace and alot of thought...i have only voted on the last chapter so i felt compelled to leave this comment...

sylentpoetsylentpoetover 12 years ago
Totally Addicted

You have so got me gong with both of your stories. Looking forward to your next addidtion. please dont take to long. Im gonna need another fix soon. lol

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
Sort it out!

(no doubt im going to sound like a child, but...) please can you make the story better? (just imagine that said in a gummy six year old voice... lol) i don't like a bad ending and i want it all sorted out!!!

please?!?!

k_k

celesteycelesteyabout 12 years ago
Piss off

To all of you that have anything negative to say.... Piss off! I love this story and a wolfs tail. I am willing to wait for the greatness instead off something that is forced. Shadowsung you keep doing what you do and I will keep enjoying you written works. To everyone else..... Piss off!

Squirt65Squirt65about 12 years ago
Life Happens

I just discovered this story yesterday and I am Hooked!!! I look forward to the rest of the story... I hope You feel better soon.... Best Wishes....

NchantaNchantaabout 12 years ago

I keep imagining the voice of the horrible evil person to be that of Gargamel from the Smurfs. He just sounds so Gargamel-ish hehe

Hope that you keep going with this, it's looking like a keeper :)

Nchy

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
never quite sure...

why people ask how you are on an answering machine.

like i'm really going to reply to a phone.

carry on though, i want to know A LOT more...

p.s. i'm just sayin' but i think Ally's stressin' just a little to much on the whole blowjob thang.

I mean it's not like he fucked the girl!

right?

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome story

i think this story is awesome and there is nothing that needs to be changed it is good the way it is please update soon : )

jaafrica73jaafrica73almost 12 years ago

please update soon i love both of your stories.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryalmost 12 years ago

PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!!!

sammers2008sammers2008almost 12 years ago

Hope u write more to both it stroies

ShadowsungShadowsungalmost 12 years agoAuthor
New Chapter Submitted!

Just Submitted Chapter TEN!

Had to go the long way, so it will take some time.

Email me with a reply address and I will email you a teaser section

<3 Shadowsung

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous