Pure Moonlight Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed into the shower and scrubbed herself vigoursly, trying to wash away the uneasiness. She stomped around the house, irrationally angry at everything. Racking her brain, Ally couldn't think of anything that would have made her feel this way. Looking closely at the calendar she realised that she was probably just feeling some PMS.

Putting on her Mp3 player, she turned up her favourite tunes as she marched into the backyard armed with gloves and pruning shears. She spent the morning weeding, hedging and mulching her yard. It was soothing, and she felt herself relaxing as she focused on the task. When the sun was high overhead, she wiped her heavy brow and made her way into the cool confines of the kitchen. Taking out the ear phones, she helped herself to a cool glass of water.

On her way to take a shower she noticed her answering machine was flashing. She pressed play, listening to the masculine voice she had missed for the last few days.

"Hi Ally, it's Zac. How are you? I know you wanted some space, but I was wondering; did you want to meet for a coffee? We need to talk."

12