All Comments on 'Pure Sin Ch. 01'

by jakessullivan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ridiculous

Rushed and just one step away from gibberish; how old are you, anyway? Because this reads like something written by a horny 14 year old who spends his time wanking in the basement while everyone else has a life.

Lesson One; don't write about sex until you've actually had some, not just jacked-off to porn in your mom's basement

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gangbang

More Man- But make her a slut, have her do gangbang with anyone for you.

gaju123gaju123over 10 years ago
Absolutely lovely, definitely want more.

Forget about the limp-dicked anonymous users. Loved reading this totally hot story, I do hope you will be back with more. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

Really enjoyed! Hope for more soon. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too short but ...

... man, that was good ! Keep going with a little sister, an aunt, a cousin, a female friend, etc ... with 3 full pages as a minimum every time you write. You are talented to make up a story. Add some foot fetish, lesbian threesome and more with the son, impregnation and breastfeeding fetish too. Add some virgin girl too.

Write long stories but with surprises, fast action and lots of dialogues. Not too much description.

You can make a classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckold the father!

Let the son and the mother take the risk of fucking repeatedly in every way possible, while the father is nearby!

Then let the son cuckold the father by impregnating the mom!

Love the "dirty talk" please give us a lot more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unrealistic but well written 4/5

Well done but no real life realistic resistance from the mother.

It was OKAY.

highfatherhighfatherover 10 years ago
Well Done Fantasy

I don't care what anyone says the story was hot. People it is a fantasy deal with it as such. If it made you hard or made you wet then the story did its job. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ignore the gangbang advice, but definitely go for the sexy family harem. Something similar to the 'my mother, my slut' series would be awesome. We need more stories like that and this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It's a DAM SHAME he did not FUCK HER!! What was you thinking????

Robertk123Robertk123almost 5 years ago
Nice

But the story could have been exiting with mom son sex, lack of sex between them was Hart breaking

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vanessa O.

I loved this just because now I can think I am not the only mom like this. I have been a cum slave to both my sons for five years now and when my husband found out he turned me into a hooker for his friends and buissness partners. he rents me to them and both boys and my husband all fuck my holes when they want and I am so lucky to be there slave. so thanks for the story and keep it up.

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Terrible grammar

At first, I thought English was a second language to you, the I looked at.the name, "Sullivan". You have the grammar of a six year old. The story could have been acceptable if it were not written like a school boy trying to pass off as an adult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous