Pure Sin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to hear you say it mom. I want you to tell me how dirty you are. I want you to admit that you are my fucking slut. A dirty fucking cum hungry slut. You fucking whore." I pushed in another finger and began violating her pussy. She could hold it no longer.

"Ohhh...!!! Uhn...Arun...yes...yess...baby...I'm..."

"Yes what?" I hooked her pussy with my fingers.

"Ahn...Uhn...I'm your filthy sllluuuut..."

"Do you like what I'm doing to you mom. Do you like you dirty skank?"

"Yes...uhhh...yesss...Oh my God! Aaahhh...I'm cumin...I'm cummming baby..."

I increased the pace made it really rough. And then she came all over my hand. Squirted like a virgin. She gasped and moaned and screamed. Then she lay breathless on my bed, my fingers still inside her cunt, dripping with her juice.

I bent down and began licking her pussy. I let my tongue dart into her hole and started tongue fucking her. She started moaning again. I spread her legs and started sucking in her pussy like a wild animal. She started thrusting her hips shamelessly on my face, making me suck in more of her pussy.

"Eat my pussy baby. Eat me out. Ohh...this feels soo good Arun...Aaaah baby show your mommy you really want her pussy. Oh my god! Ahhh...I'm such a nasty mother."

I kept on eating her pussy, sucking it and licking it. Lapping my tongue all over her cunt. I spat inside and started rubbing it. Then I began to suck in again, my tongue exploring the depths of her pussy.

"Make me your slut baby...make your mommy your dirty slut..." she screamed as she came in again. I drank all her juices.

Then I got up and made her kneel down. Immediately, like an obedient slut, she removed my boxers and stared at my huge cock.

"It is so big Arun. It's bigger than anything I've seen" soon she was stroking my erect cock. Then she smeared it with her spit and coated the entire shaft with it.

"You want your mother to be your slut right baby? Here's your dirty whore. Now let's see if you can handle this whore's heat."

Saying this she gobbled on my dick. She stuck her tongue out and began licking the entire length of the shaft. Then she held my dick straight and started sucking my balls, while she continued to stare at me, her hands stroking my cock. Then she took the entire cock in her mouth and began to bob over my huge dick. Her face still poised at me. Her wide round eyes looking at me, as she continued to suck my dick like a dirty slut.

"Ahh mom...you are so fucking hot. Wow...uhn...yes mom... keeping sucking your son's cock just like that. Like a nasty whore. Ahhh...yess...suck me mom, suck me nice you filthy slut. You fucking cum- hungry bitch." I started pumping my cock into her mouth as she sucked it like a skank.

She spat loads onto my cock and began sucking it ferociously. And started making sex sounds. And that got me even hornier. I held by her hair and pushed her face to my balls and began fucking her pretty face violently. Spit and cum sprayed around on my sheet. But she continued to stare at me, like a whore, as I slapped her cheek.

"Make me cum mom. Make your son cum in your mouth...oh...uhnnn...you dirty slut. I'm gonna fuck your face mom. I'm gonna treat you like a whore that you are."

Saying this I got up and stuffed my cock deep in her mouth, shoving it in her throat. She held my ass for support. I held her head steady on my cock not letting her go, making her gag on my dick. She wanted to spit out whatever she had in her nasty mouth, but I didn't let her go. Instead I began spanking her ass really hard. She wriggled like a dirty bitch on my cock. Strands of cum and spit dripped from her mouth over my balls. Even then she continued to twirl her tongue on the bulb of my dick, licking it, purring like a sex kitten. I could take it no more. I shot loads of thick white cum into her mouth and coated my mother's throat with it. And she drank them all. Every single strand of my cum.

I removed my cock from her mouth. Looking at me she began licking it provocatively, showing me my cum smeared in her mouth. She then licked the remnants of my cum from my dick and balls.

"Oh you nasty whore..."

"I'm still your mommy..." she wanted to reinstate her status while she continued to stroke and lick my shaft.

"You are my slut, mommy. And I'll fuck you like a fucking whore mommy. You know that. You are my sex- slave, you dirty skank. Now open your mouth, bitch."

She smiled and opened her mouth wide. I then spat in her mouth. She swallowed it too without hesitation. The she smiled licking my cum from her fingers.

"I hope you liked it son. Because mommy, from now on, will be your dirty slut. A filthy nasty skank who craves for her son's cum. But no one shall know about it. No one. Especially your dad.It's a little secret between us. Just like old times. The only difference being, then it used to be about toys and now it's about us..."

She stood up, facing me. I held her by her waist and my fingers moved to her ass. And squeezed them. She moaned. I separated her ass-cheeks and I spanked them. She winced. But she kept gyrating her hips over my cock.

"Baby mommy wants your cock. Mommy wants it so bad. Put it in your mommy's pussy. And fuck me hard" she purred as she moved her drenched pussy over my cock.

"Stop teasing me baby. I can stand it no longer. You've made me a whore now. And I want to be filled by my son. Oh god! I'm such a dirty bitch."

She then licked my chest, circling her tongue over my nipples, biting it lightly. I spanked her harder. And then I inserted my finger into her pussy. She moaned. Just then we heard a car park at the drive way.

We both froze. My finger still inside my mother's pussy. My dad had come. Quickly she darted off to the washroom and began rinsing her mouth while she wore her under garments. And she quickly wore her robe. I put on my shirt and walked behind her and pulled her towards me.

"Kiss me mom." I said. We heard my father coming up the stairs.

"Baby your dad is here...I..."

"Kiss me slut", I ordered. I, then, grabbed her ass. She darted her tongue out of her mouth. And I pushed mine. And we began licking each other's tongue in front of the door. Our spit oozed out and began to drip. I pressed her tighter to my body. She yielded in. She opened her mouth and let her tongue explore my mouth. While mine explored hers. Her hands flailed around my back, rubbing it, as I groped her ass and began squeezing them really hard.

My dad started knocking at the door. But I didn't let her go. She continued to lick my tongue like a slut. Our spit rolling into each other's mouth. He knocked again. She licked my teeth. And began sucking my tongue as if it were my cock. My dad knocked again, louder this time. She now stuck her tongue out. And I sucked my mother's tongue like a lollypop. And we kissed even more passionately. I now let her go.

"I love you mom", I whispered as she lingered around, her hand, subconsciously on my dick.

"I love you too baby...both as a mother and as your slut."

She then rushed to open the door. I watched her sway her ass as she moved. And I decided a new chapter has indeed been opened in my life. I had made my mother into my sex-slave. A dirty sex-slave who had no guilt or shame in yielding to her carnal pleasure. I hadn't fucked her yet. But I'd. Very soon...

To be continued ( in part 2.)

12