Purgatory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Formless, shapeless, where did this leave me?

i wandered. i mused. i became the ultimate voyeur. i drifted in and out of people's homes. Through the walls, i watched them fuck, i learned their secrets. i lost track of time, i didn't sleep. Really, what i lost most was myself.

i almost forgot what i was.

Surprisingly, there were places i could not go, church sanctuaries, older houses, random plots of land. i ran into barriers as formless and invisible as myself. There must be rules. Laws governing even the dead. Wish someone would let me in on the joke.

i started to go insane.

i was more than halfway to the coocoo's nest, when i heard a voice. i heard *his* voice.

"Come to me."

i heard him clear as day, and his voice filled me with such urgency, that i rocketed towards him, through home and hill, forest and valley, meat and bone. i barely saw, much less comprehended, the distance i traveled, the speed at which i moved, summoned to his voice. i slammed into the barrier surrounding the house, and screamed with pain and horror like i have never known as my essence erupted through the walls.

Once inside, all but traces of the pain stopped. Every wall of the house was a barrier, like the outside, it was almost like being solid again.

"Come here."

i moved through the hallways towards him, fearful of a power that could command the dead. He sat in a simple high backed wooden chair.

My owner.

"Let me see you."

Mist swirled from all directions as my body took form around me. Translucent, insubstantial, idealized version, my body never looked so good.

"No."

He waved his hand dismissively.

"No. Show me yourself as you really were. Show me my fat little piggy half drowned in piss."

i did. Every wrinkle, and fold, the fullness of my sagging tits, the hang of my jiggling belly, my bulging thighs and fat little toes touching the ground. i felt the weight of myself, despite my lack of substance, i felt and smelled his urine in my hair straightening out my mousy (formerly) brown waves.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

He pointed towards my pussy. i tried to look down, but just like in life, my huge tits and belly were in the way. i reached to touch, and was amazed that i could feel my body in any way, my fingers crept to the spot he was pointing to.

He touched his finger to the place right above the cleft of my pussy. i fell to my knees, pain exploded under his fingers as his brand seared itself into my ghostly flesh.

"That's better, that's how you should be."

i shook on the floor before him, my form shuddering with the shock of his mark searing itself into my ghostly substance. i writhed before him, flailing in agony like i'd never known. i looked up at him peering through my sodden hair.

"Why am i still here?"

"Why am i still here, *Master.*"

"Master, Why am i still here?"

"You can't move on to what comes after, because i own your soul. Your signature, in blood, binds you to me."

"But that was just a laugh.."

"Is this funny to you now?"

"No sir."

"You serve me in death as you did in life."

"How can i serve you? i can't touch anything."

He stood suddenly, and i sat back on my fat ass. He grabbed me by the throat, and slapped my face.

"Master."

"Yes, Master!"

He dropped his trousers to the floor, and pissed on me again, the stream of water washing over and through my spectral form.

"You can touch what I want you to touch. For now, only I can see you. You will do as you are told for the rest of eternity. Now do what you do best, fat little whore, and suck."

A drop of piss clung to the tip of his cock, tentatively, i collected the drop on my tongue, tasting him. It was all i remembered, i wrapped my hands around his cock, i could see right through my insubstantial self as i wrapped my lips around him.

"You know what you need?"

He was deep in my throat so i muttered around him a vague interrogative.

"I think you need to feel like you used to, look like you used to, be bound to certain natural laws like you used to. You'll still be dead of course, and nobody will know you are there, but I'll enjoy it more. Oh! And your dog collar, I had you buried naked except for your dog collar and tags, I'm sure you can manifest it."

i remember everything about that piece of leather and steel, but nothing clearer than the first night he put it on me. i had always been naturally submissive in my relationships, and i think he always knew that. He was so charming, that i knew that i'd be giving it up for sure that night. My fat bottom squirmed on the seat of the booth in that way too short dress i wore.

"Give me your panties."

He said with a perfectly straight face. i barely got out a, wha?! from around my bite of food.

"Your panties, hand them over."

i blushed through my entire body, pausing a moment to gauge how serious he was. He pointed his finger at my ass, motioning downward, and to hurry. i slipped them down over my hips with a little effort stepping out of them, the vinyl of the booth sticking to my exposed cheeks and thick thighs. i used my chubby toes to pull my panties to my hand. i wadded them up, and passed them to him over the table.

"Good."

He didn't reach to take them, my hand covered the lacy fabric of my nicest pair.

"Leave them there."

He pointed to a spot on the table between us. i radiated the reddest i have ever blushed, the heat i felt on my skin, i wanted to swoon. i pushed them to the spot, and he let them smolder on the table.

"Good girl."

My brain dumped buckets of endorphins into a system normally wracked with stress and anxiety. i didn't fall in love with him in that moment, i crashed to earth in love with him. Our date blurred by, he barely waited until we hit the darkened parking lot before he bent me over the trunk of his car to fuck me. i cried out in joy and bliss, and he shoved my panties in to my open mouth, before he wrapped one arm beneath my tits and the other beneath my hanging belly. He hissed into my ear.

"All I need from you is your worship and devotion."

His cock rammed away at my pussy, while he held my arms behind my back until he was ready to cum. He spun my ass around and snatched the panties from my mouth, replacing them with a pussy soaked dick. i took him into my throat, knowing that he would blow his wad at any moment. He pulled my head back, looking me right in the eyes, and unloaded. Thick heavy jets of cum, streamed down my gullet as i clutched his ass, as if the cock might get away. He patted me on the head, and i let his cock slide from my mouth.

"Get in your car and follow me."

i ruined my car seats that night, not that it mattered, it was the first of many nights i'd drive overly aroused and bare assed. i followed him home for the first time.

"Take off the rest of your clothes, you won't ever wear any here."

i unzipped my dress, folding it in half, lazily, draping it over a chair. My bra took more work, the five hook monster it took to tame my heavy tits was no joke. He picked up my clothes and shoes.

"Just what kind of girl follows a stranger home after fucking and sucking him in the parking lot of a fast food dive?"

He locked my clothes in a drawer. He took me by the chin and had me kneel on a pretty rug by his fireplace.

"Answer me."

He took off his shirt.

"A dumb one sir."

"And what kind of girl gives up her clothes, and kneels to be inspected by that stranger?"

"A slutty one, sir."

He put me on my hands an knees, my tits an belly jiggled with my rapid breathing. He stepped out of his slacks. i could smell myself on his cock. He reached under me, stroking my belly and palming my fat.

"And what is all... this?"

He slapped my bulging thigh making me jump as he passed around behind me. He kept a hand on me at all times like he was handling a skittish horse.

"Its my fat sir!"

"So let me get this straight, you're a dumb slutty fat girl?"

He slid his thumb then three of his fingers into my soaking hot box. i groaned, backing into his hand to push his fingers in deeper. He placed the palm of his hand on the small of my back, and then slowly tunneled his wet thumb up my ass. i squealed, but not with pain.

"So what would you call a dumb fat slut who has a stranger's hand in her ass and pussy at the same time?"

My mind flashed to this girl in high school who's boyfriend bragged about giving her this treatment. He called her six-pack. We called her... his fingers danced around my g-spot making me thrash.

"A whore! We called her a whore!"

He pulled his fingers from inside me, quickly plunging his cock into my ready hole.

"Now, put that all together with you putting out on the first date."

i was close to tears with pleasure and emotional distress. He placed something cold on my back as he banged away relentlessly.

"i'm a fat stupid slutty whore!"

The leather fastened around my throat, taking my breath with it, a leather leash and collar. He reined me in while continuing to fuck me.

"Oh, goooooood..."

"Wrong!"

He pulled out of my pussy, and lanced his cock into my twitching asshole.

"You're my fat stupid slutty whore."

He smacked my ass with the leash loop, every other time he bottomed out, banging his heavy sack against my pussy.

"Now you're an ass fucking whore. You can add that to the list of things you are."

At that point in my life, i can't say that i preferred to be fucked in the ass. Living in the south, it was an informal birth control method, we just accepted that. This was the first time getting fucked in the ass made me cum. Maybe it was his words getting in my head, maybe it was being on a leash like a dog in heat. Maybe i was an ass whore. His ass whore.

"When i shoot my cream up your ass, that makes you mine, little bitch."

i clenched my ass on his cock unintentionally. i heard the collar click, and the leather constricted, choking off my air. As i fought to breathe, my orgasm stretched out infinitely, and i would have been quite happy to smother while i came hard. He blasted his cream into me, and i was satisfied.

He showed me all my flaws, and maybe because of them, he found my fat body enticing.

By the time he finished cumming, my vision had grayed out to almost nothing. When the air came flooding back, i rolled over, not sure i could support my weight.

"Good little piggy, good girl."

The leash lay between my tits, and he squatted his balls over my face.

"Take a minute, to clean your master up and we'll do it again. Practice makes perfect."

i sucked his balls into my mouth, i cleaned his cock, and eventually his ass with my whore mouth, the whole time i fingered the leash and collar at my neck. Yes. i knew that collar intimately.

i manifested the collar around my neck, buckles, leather, and cowbell. My skin no longer translucent, i resembled the flesh substance of who i had been. i bobbed on his cock, realizing that i no longer needed to breathe, i deep-throated effortlessly. i pushed my fingers into his ass to milk his prostate. i rapped two fingers upon it, like it was a tiny drum, and he came hard into my mouth. My essence illuminated with joy and pleasure better than any orgasm my living body had ever felt. i felt alive again.

"I guess I forgot to tell you, since that body isn't actually real, the pleasure you get from it can't make you cum. Think of it as infinite edging. That pleasure you just experienced came from my cum within you. Isn't that a good reason to keep your essence within fucking distance?"

The pleasure i felt still rolling off me, i sat, cleaning his cock as i'd been trained to in life. He pulled his slacks on, and i found that his pants didn't stop me from nursing and worshiping his cock. Oh! And as he moved or walked, i could stay exactly where i was in relation to his dick. i'd hold on to his ass like his cock might get away. When i'd looked up, i could see him smiling down at me.

i was his whore in life.

Now i'm his whore in death.

Not a bad way to spend eternity.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Purgatory Series Info

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
A Lady and the Student Ch. 01 An intelligent woman becomes a bimbo.in Mind Control
More Stories