All Comments on 'Puritan Whores Ch. 04'

by SatinSlip

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The end?

I certainly hope not. I think you still have a lot of mileage left here. Please give us more. And keep posting on storiesonline too.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
Man this is one hell of a Story

This is just getting better and better but please don't lose track of all the Girls, to many names and woman will make it hard to remember who is who. But awesome new Chapter love this series

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
HELL OF A STORY

DAMN, COULD YOU IMAGINE LIVING THIS OUT, lol I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING MUCH BETTER LISTENING WITH JENNIFER'S VOICE IN MY TEXT READER "TEXTALOUD". DAMN JENNIFER KNOWS JUST WHEN TO EMPHASIZE A WORD, A MOMENT, MAKING THE FANTASY SO MUCH BETTER. THANX SATINSLIP!

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffabout 6 years ago
I've enjoyed this

probably will be my last - I typically don't read past 3 chapters.

It's been a fun ride though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok at best

You've produced better chapters. Editing and formatting where your scenes flow instead of abruptly change without warning goes a long way. You introduce almost a dozen new people but only detail two at most is pointless. Strangely and unnecessarily add that the started screwing black males out if left field. Randomly including interracial is a feeble story devise. Not to mention the poorly thought out orgy convention weekend. You've barely introduced these women and now they're into orgies. Highly unlikely, lazy, and proves to the reader you've ran out of ideas. The playground was lame enough now you've concocted an even bigger bore of an unrealistic convention weekend. You started strong and have gone downhill quickly. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love seeing "good girls" grow into bad girls

Meek, pious women finding what they want and grabbing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatinSlip@SatinSlip
Sorry I haven’t posted much this year. I have been busy with work and doing some commissions. Leaving me little time to write or edit stories for Lit. Thanks for all the great feedback, and encouragement. -Satinslip 8/20/19 Married and encouraged to express myself through e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES