All Comments on 'Purple Heart'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
is azi the bad guy???

This story seem to portray azi in a negative light. I understand why. Moralez is traumatized and the story is from his point of view.

But I wonder, she any worse than an average Borealan?

Other Borealans behave worse in lighter circumstances.

Raz threaten to torture and mutilated Stanley after she corners him.

Xhe and Zhari went nuts(cuz of instincts) and try to rape.

Her circumstances=

Her whole pack got killed

She saw their dismembered and bloody remains

Stuck underground in the dark

Bug pheromones stinks

She is alone with this one human guy.

Morales keep bossing her around including: refusing to call her by her real name Aziote, hitting her with gun, threatening to shoot her with gun, refusing her food.

Her action=

Raped Moralez (bad)

Took leadership of pack

Fight to protect Moralez as they escaped aboveground

Carried him to dropship (save his life)

Continue to be a soldier and fight in a war against bugs(serve humanity interest)

Her circumstances seem the most stressful out of all the Borealan you created.

It might be that she just lost control of her instincts like Zhari.

The ending doesn't quite feel like a triumphed of justice, but understandable human revenge.

I guess my question to u Snekguy is;

Is Azi villainous or just an average Mad Cat???

Also i enjoyed Splashdown, because of the multiple POV let you understand the characters better.

If you are generous i would like to see a squeal to this story from Aziote perspective. Not sure about pairing her with Moralez though, that would be a really weird dynamic.

PS

It seem the true villains of the Pinwheel universe is the human government. They are so incompetent they don't take basic step that real-world gov would. They don't inform their soldier about the psychology of their aliens allies(Moralez was clueless about what an alpha was). They set up an embassy by sending only 1 uneducated guy: embassy usually have support staff, xeno-anthropologist, and linguist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story 5*

Not really happy ending but i like it.

I think our main hero was too rough on Azi. She is not bad person she is just different (same as Raz was in Pinwheel story). I kinda feel sorry for her and how it ended between them. Now she is in very bad situation (Raz in similar situation had Stanley to help her but Azi is alone) and i dont think she deserve to end up like this. Her actions was bad from human point of view but not from hers. She saved him and he destroyed everything she had.

HurbsterHurbsterover 7 years ago
Great story

Fantastic stuff, loving the detailed back story. To those asking of course Azi is the bad guy, no one likes a bully. As she got told, she was a soldier and should have followed orders.

StangrynStangrynover 7 years ago
Two sides to each story

As this was a story from the LT's perspective. Azi is the bad guy (well not AS bad a bad guy as the bugs... but still). However, there are always two sides to that event. She's not really a BAD guy, she's just a Borealan. But even the LT realized by the end it wasn't really that she was as bad as he had thought.

To sum it up for those that didn't realize, Azi is the "bad" guy to this story. But she's not actually bad... just (pardon the cliche) misunderstood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hi Snekguy, loving your stories so far, but I have a question about the gun mechanics. For the close combat pistol wouldn't a longer barrel be less effective than a short one. For the LT, weight wouldn't be a problem, but what about handling. A longer barrel is harder to maneuver in narrow spaces than a short one.

SnekguySnekguyover 7 years agoAuthor
Gun Barrels

Ah, well the reason behind that is, barrels on modular railguns not only provide the benefits (and detriments) of a conventional long barrel, but they also include extra electromagnets. More magnets = faster muzzle velocity, so the slug flies faster, over a longer distance, and hits harder. In such a case, it may be worth using a longer barrel for the extra stopping power, despite the inconveniences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Seemed like Azi panicked a bit. The loss of her Pack against an enemy they were powerless against, and the 'mere' human keeping his shit together when her old alpha didn't and relaxed enough to take a nap.

clay1fclay1fover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Your stories are incredible. I enjoy every single one of them, and this one has got to be one of the best. You are an incredible writer and I hope you keep it up! Definitely one of the better stories I have read.

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Five

Snek, Five by Five once again! I just keep chomping at the bit waiting for your next story, and this one was amazing! The detail you input about his feelings, and the process of the prosthesis installation was great.

Now, about Barrel Length, longer barrels stabilize the projectile better. Check the length of a modern .50 Cal sniper rifle. You don't shoot long range with a pistol accurately.

Azi, some think L.T., was to hard on her. While in the tunnels, She went Rogue! She disobeyed direct orders of her superior officer. Kicked in that door, kicked and broke open the boxes the the room. She didn't know if any kind of an alarm went off, she did all this because in her mind She was now the Alfa. Morales had every right to shoot her! Then she raped him! It really don't matter that she carried him aboard the rescue ship, that ship knew he was there and would have got his dead body at that point. In my opinion, Azi got off light. Maybe she'll straighten out, and be in a future story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another great story, bit longer, but worth the read

That's 3 stories of male-human with female-borealian. It would be interesting to see if you could pull off a story that is just as good only with a female-human on male-borealian. Not easily doable I'm sure...

The female-human would have to be large, Amazonian practically... Most likely not from Earth but an Earthern colony. She would also have to be of higher military rank. Maybe with a touch of a sadist personality, like Juri Han from Street Fighter 4.

.

And I don't really see a male Borealian being a runt (cause unless he was sold into the military to serve in more of a support role, a Borealian runt would have died quite young), so the male Borealian would have to be both relatively young (compared to Raz and Ari) but most likely one of lower rank and social status.

We also have not heard much about the (forgets name... the crocodile aliens), so paring a male Borealian with a female croc could work too, on its own or as a side story (or filler), or even as the male Borealian first conquest (the female human being his second) though it could just as easily be that his female human superior tied him up in order to use him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good!

How about a story about the Krell?

CombatWombat6CombatWombat6over 7 years ago
Great Job

Good story OK well thought and well researched except in one respect, The XMR and subsequently the XMH, look yes most likely in the future we will be operating Gauss rifles and/or Rail-guns however if they can create plasma and use that in weapons - especially rapid fire ones - then the tungsten 'slugs' used in the Gauss rifles would be completely obsolete as the plasma fired would also be so hot as to melt through any armor/walls/creatures killing them quite instantly however if you worry about the lack of kinetic energy associated with firing a bolt or stream of plasma fear the not if an actual plasma was fired at sufficient speeds - using the already existing Gauss weapon platform through the magnets throughout the receiver and barrel (I assume) thus sending a still hefty bolt of super hot, well, plasma at your enemy and then the wall behind and then probably the next one too (most writers get this wrong often confusing plasma weaponry with their space age cousin the laser, as the laser weaponry shown in pop culture makes it a low penetration (in comparison to a Gauss Weapon) beam of energy and this is true however the similar nature of plasma can confuse a story with plasma involved, so yeah plasma has mass and the same penetration as a tungsten cylinder being rocketed out of an array of Electromagnets at 3,000 meters a second).

dkindigdkindigover 7 years ago
Thank you!

Impressive writing! The ending felt a little rushed, but I was riveted from the beginning and enjoyed the character development. Very impressive, not sure how I missed your other stories but I'll be correcting that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You magnificent bastard....

Holy shit dude, you just earned a place in my favorite literatures..... Keep them coming, you magnficent bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Comic please

Boyo, you need to get this published as a comic book, cause I know it will be popular

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago

Oh, man...this one was not great. Hearing Kaisha defend Azi was probably the worst moment. Azi serves in the UNN, which means she went through integration training, which means she knew exactly what she was doing and exactly how it would make "L.T." Kaisha knows this, so why is she claiming that Azi wouldn't know what rape was? And if Azi didn't know these things then Raz is doing a really bad job.

Which is kind of how it's felt for awhile actually. I mean: Zhari, Chaka, Cola, Xhe, and now Azi? How many graduates of Raz's integration program turn out to lose control anytime they are alone with another human? How many of them has she advised to just 'take' a human male? I assumed it was just Zhari, but now I'm starting to wonder. Cola and Azi in particular seemed to take great pleasure in using what they learned in integration training to further humiliate their victims. Azi was actually mocking his rank, which the new recruits were learning about in a later scene in this very story.

Another big issue I had was if Moralez is still holding on to enough resentment that he follows Azi into an alley and possibly plans to kill her, then why is he so damn nice to everyone else? This guy is supposed to going through some intense psychological trauma and yet he's worried that he might be rude to Kaisha and Raz. I don't buy it. He doesn't even think mean thoughts for god's sake. Call me crazy, but if I was in his shoes and got introduced to the person that was responsible for teaching Borealans to behave around humans I might at least THINK something negative about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this is epic best revenge too

very enjoyable and very romantic i loved it and with comment below me at what point did she defend azi? i mean it truth about revenge and with the with her sound bloodlust i though she sounded like that coz she was angry at Azi for raping somone she cared about the bloodlust coming from the rage she felt for her, so she would what to know if he hurt her so he would get his revenge even tho revenge is wrong aldo i wish the Kaisha would help defend him even fight for him showing that hewas not alone and he could rely on her but epic revenge and with her being consernd for azi wellbeing it only coz she dident want him to get in trouble but still it amzaing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'll hug him and squeeze him....

and call him LT.

Very good story. Loved the detail. One of the better stories I've read on the site.

KJay15KJay15almost 5 years ago
Much better

So much better than the previous stories in this series.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Deja vu

I haven't read any of your other stories so I can't compare them, but I really enjoyed this one. It was action packed with some ineradicable sex. When the L.T. is making love with Kaisha it made me think maybe I might have fucked her sister when I was in high school. She was certainly a big girl and kind of hairy, but didn't have the orange fur. She was a lot of fun and thankfully she didn't have claws and a tail, I don't think :) I did kind of wonder about Kaisha's panties when she shed them when they first made love, sure would liked to have a pair of them to use for bed sheets. Hopefully they weren't thongs, ha ah.

I agree that Azi got what was coming, yet I do feel a little sorry for her after learning she carried Moralez on board the rescue ship. If she just hadn't been so arrogant and full of herself, the beating might not have been so deserved.

Going to check out other stories by Snekguy. Thanks

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 4 years ago
odd thing on page 13

it gently on a peg where it began to rotate.

It's about halfway down, mouse over the text and you'll understand. I used the inspect feature and found it lead to https://www.literotica.com/imagesv2/pattern-back.gif

in html formatting- <a> it gently on a peg where it began to rotate.</a>

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I kept waiting for him to report what he found on the planet - the tunnels and big enemy bugs - once he woke up. I guess Azi did then. Or it was just one of those unsaid things. Also wondered if the troopers that were on the other side of the cave-in got out. Probably not.

A great story. Very compelling. Would make a good movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yet another top quality story. The cyborg ass kicking at the end was pretty sick, too.

LwcbyLwcbyover 3 years ago

It just seems like you rush to the end constantly, everything else was developed, the end felt rushed. Also he shouldn’t have beat down Azi, yes she was in the wrong, but he ruined her life; because she was being what she was! Uncool!! I’m sure everyone’s heard about the scorpion and the horse. When the scorpion stings the horse and the horse says you just killed us both, the scorpion says, hey you knew what I was when you agreed to give me a ride across the river...

bladedaybladedayalmost 3 years ago

Good story; it's a shame the ending couldn't have been different. Yes, she deserved an ass whipping, but on another level, you have developed the nature of the beast so well; it was in her nature to do what she did, like slapping a dog for barking. I still loved the story.

JAF1953JAF1953over 2 years ago

Well written and imaginative. The description of sexual encounters are wasted on me however, as I simply scroll through them at great speed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Many mixed emotions. The end result - definitely a five.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 months ago

It's been a while since I first read this story and thought it was time again. I still think it's a darn good story but now I'm wondering why the information the LT found during the fight on Kruger would have been worth something, maybe a visit from the brass or a job well done. It was like his guys died for nothing and the information wasn't worth anything. Other than that it's still worth reading again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

SIMILAR Stories