All Comments on 'Pursuing Dick'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The sex scene between Rich and Heather is way too short. That's a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
kind of sad

This story seemed really depressing

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Agreed - sad indeed

Inside Heather is still the bullied overweight girl. Her self esteem is so low it can't make it over the curb. After all, if Heather wanted Dickie (Rich) that badly, why didn't she just offer at home or at his dorm rather than go to the frat gang-bang? I can see having trouble asking - possible rejection, but sliding naked into his bed would have made the point. Especially after the reveal that Dickie is doing Mom, too.

Some women really like pulling a train, and for whatever reason, for them it is fun stuff. While she gets off from sex, Heather sees it primarily as a means of attention and confuses notoriety with popularity. 'That felt good. Do you like me?' Her carnal activities are literally exploits, not a woman pursuing hedonistic delights or finding emotional satisfaction. 'I will let everyone fuck me and maybe Dickie will fuck me, too. Then maybe he will notice me.' And no foresight that such news getting out in the public will do to both of them in any post-collegiate careers they might seek. Though I suppose she could get an MBA and take up chicken farming in Nevada.

No real reason, though, of why she is fixated on her brother other than she thought he was good looking? Maybe he didn't tease or ignore her during her teen years? 'Rich asked me to pass the cereal to him this morning. I so want him!'

Some will find this is over analyzing. But I like to know the characters, what motivates them, and hopefully find *something* that I can identify with. Others will be happy with a "woman as slut" tale. By all indications, she has Dickie and will continue to slut around, too.

The writing is good. The protagonist, however, is just a sad, emotional doormat. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No, Heather's everything a baby sister should be

She wants to keep her sweet little slit for her hunky big brother Rich and his cock. The only semen she wants up inside her is from Rich's brotherly balls. Rich is pretty cool too. Heather blurts out that her brother's been revisiting the cunt he came out of. That's right. With his baby sister, the boy's now scored both family cunts. Can he keep up the pace? Not to worry. That kid's got more than enough semen in his hot young balls to fill both his sis's cute little slice and his mother's matronly twat to overflowing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
shitty story

by doing the gang bang she proved she has no love for anyone not even herself. she is just a whore and her brother needs to get as far from her as possible as fast as possible.

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 8 years ago
Sad, but that's what made it real

To agree with other comments, the story was sad. Think we've all known girls like Heather, low self esteem and so desperate for attention they'll do anything and anyone. College boys prey on this type all the time.

So the story was sad, but if that's what the author was going for then it succeeded and some authors here do aim to do more than provide hot hot hot. I've penned a train wreck or two myself in my time here.

The low score is a reflection of adding the real life sadness of a girl desperate for love and this is a category that wants happy fun fluff for the most part.

It made me sad and sad is an emotion and a story that gets an emotion gets a five. Can't say I liked it, but it had an affect which counts for just as much.

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Wrongfully used

If that was my sister and I found out about all the shit that was done to her when she was really trying to get my attention . I would be very angry and mite hurt a hole lot of people that take advantage her

JagnagJagnagalmost 6 years ago
Lick n lie back to be liked

Sad sad story of someone being not who they are but wanting to be them for a cheap fuck !

Then the scum bags who take advantage of her, that includes her brother.

Im lucky ive never met a girl who thought like that, i would stay well away !!

Didnt like this one bit

2* is all i give

Trevithic2Trevithic2over 1 year ago

Good story, Rick and his sister have a bright future ahead. I am happy that the pair of them set their fears aside and broke the ice together.

OseekerOseeker8 months ago

I got confused with Conner, Uncle, & all & ithe story didn't arouse me.

I quit half way through part 1...

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3026 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...