Pursuing Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

"Sort of," Heather replied.

"Come on," Rich said, wading into the middle of the swinging cocks. "I'm taking you back to your dorm."

"Hey, I'm not—"

"Yep, you're as finished as your gonna get, Frank," Rich said to Number Three, as he pushed Heather's bra dress front up onto her breasts. His hand brushed one of her nipples when he did so, and Heather gave a little moan. Rich's eyes opened wide like he'd never given a second thought to his little sister's sexuality before.

Seeing the response, Conner cut in with, "If you'd like a turn with her, you can cut the line, Dickie."

Rich did another double take, blushed, and merely mumbled, "Come on, Heather. I'm taking you back to your dorm."

As they were leaving, Conner tossed out, "Come on, Dickie. It's not like you haven't joined in a gangbang here at the house before. You sister's a party girl. She wants it bad. She gives it out to almost anyone who asks for it."

Rich twisted around and glared at Conner, but then he just turned and hustled Heather down the stairs and out of the frat house.

Twenty minutes later, they were inside the door to Heather's dorm room, which Rich had left open and Heather closed.

"I don't know what—"

"I came to the party because I thought you'd be there," Heather said. "I agreed to go up with some the fraternity brothers because I thought you'd be there."

"You thought I'd be in on a gangbang with you?"

"I hoped, yes. At least that. I'd take you even that way. Didn't you know? Haven't you guessed? What did you think Conner meant when he told you that I wanted it bad? Who do you think I want it bad from?"

If he hadn't known or guessed, Rich certainly had a clue now, because Heather had unzipped his pants and gotten his cock out and both of them found that he was as hard as any of the guys in on the gangbang had been.

"See, you want me too," Heather exclaimed.

A half hour later, as Rich rolled off Heather's body on the bed to the side, quickly snatched the condom off his cock, and gave the staff the last three handshakes it needed for him to ejaculate on Heather's thigh, he let out a long groan. For her part Heather sighed and began to purr, knowing that her long-held dream had finally come to pass.

"We really shouldn't have, you know," Rich murmured to the ceiling.

"Like you shouldn't be doing it with Mother?" Heather shot back. "And any regret either of us has doesn't mean we're not going to do it again as soon as you get it up again, does it?"

"You can bet your sweet ass it doesn't mean that," Rick answered, as he rolled back toward her for a kiss and a squeeze of her tits.

I already have done that in pursuit of you, big brother, was what was going through Heather's mind just then. But she didn't want to say anything that would prompt Rich to rethink what they were doing, so she just purred and reached down for his cock to goose along session two with her dream lover.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12