Pushing Boundaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before David could contemplate his actions any further he strutted over to where they sat together. He reached out and picked Deina up and out of Gerard's lap to plop her in the seat beside him then he sat down across from them next to Tara. The air was tense around the four.

"I think your beginning to develop a fetish for man handling me." Deina quipped at David with a smirk. She was mocking his anger at the same time as referencing their exploits in front of Gerard.

Before David could remark Gerard spoke, "Well, it is an obvious temptation, all that fieriness is just begging to be tamed." Gerard's smile was almost as dopey as Deina's.

"Is that what you want to do Mister Reynolds? Tame me?" she was leaning towards him with a flirtatious pout of her full lips. It irked him how she flirted so openly toward Gerard.

"Oh, never that my little vixen." He leaned towards her. "Never that." Their faces were close enough to kiss and it gave David a nauseous feeling.

From behind them they could all here Felouck's voice, "Why don't you just bang her already Gerie. Not all of us want to see you drooling at Deina like a starving man with his dick hanging out. Don't you agree Tara?"

Tara shifted uncomfortably and pretended to play with her cell phone hoping to become invisible. Deina and Gerard straightened up and backed away from each other quickly at Felouck's words.

Felouck sat down across from David and next to Deina, making everyone uneasy.

"Well did you two tell David yet?" Everyone felt the tensions rise.

"I don't think..." Tara began to say quietly but was interrupted by David's angry voice.

"Tell me what?" David looked at Deina but her face was turned toward Felouck leering angrily at him.

Over exaggeratedly Felouck proclaimed, "You didn't know!" In a mock concerned voice that got half the cafeteria's attention.

Someone told Felouck to shut up but he was to far gone by now.

"Your little Deina and big bad Gerard here have been dating for awhile now." Felouck paused to see David's reaction and when he was sure he was getting pissed he continued. "Deina, you didn't tell David, your best friend for years that you were dating his friend? How rude. I mean seriously, it's just common courtesy to let your best friend know when you're banging his buddy."

Fortunately for Felouck, Deina's sharp tongue was quicker than David's temper.

"Why Felouck, I didn't know you could act like such a little whining bitch but I must say jealousy does look good on you. Are you jealous because even if you were on fire I wouldn't spit in your direction? Seriously, have you ever seen a little boy bitch and moan so sweetly before?" She uttered the insults calmly with a little flirtatious cooing that you would think would be sexy but the venom behind her words was inevitable to deny. She really had a talent for being evil politely.

David inwardly smirked but was still two second from punching Felouck in the face. Gerard on the other hand was chuckling at Deina's verbal quips.

Felouck didn't seem to register Deina's insults but continued his efforts to anger David. "Told ya, you couldn't handle a girl like this. She had to go and find herself a black man to satisfy her."

David was halfway across the table before Gerard's arms came around his shoulders and dragged him out of the cafeteria with Deina trailing behind them, leaving Tara to deal with Felouck.

Gerard pushed David out into the mostly empty hallway, "What's your problem? He's pressing your buttons on purpose and you know that, yet you keep letting your anger get the best of you."

Gerard's words although true didn't settle him. "How long?"

Gerard turned towards Deina, who was leaning against the opposite wall from David, legs and arms crossed with a bored expression. They were starring at each other in a silent conversation. It irked David that they were so in tuned with each other that they could have a silent conversation right in front of him.

"How long!"

Deina drug her eyes from Gerard and answered as if answering him was a waste of breath. "Roughly, two weeks."

"What do you mean roughly? And two weeks is enough time for you to say 'hey David I'm going to fuck Gerard, okay?!'"

"At least he cares for me." she stated the words as calmly as she did that night in his bedroom.

Gerard interjected, "Look Dave were just dating, I like Deina and we both know I'll treat her well, so there's no reason to be upset."

"Of course there is a reason! What do you even know about her? Did you know she's scared of bats, she hats plaid, when its cold she likes to wear long boots so she can wear her favorite fuzzy socks?"

"No I didn't but that's why I'm dating her so I learn it all."

"What kind of boyfriend are you? You went pussy footing around me like a sneaky rat bastard and said sweet bullshit in her ear to take her away from me? What kind of man is that?"

David was so busy focusing his anger on Gerard, whose hands were balled into fists at his sides that he didn't notice Deina approaching until she stood right in front of him. The coldness in her eyes froze him in place. He felt the hand come across his face before he saw her movements. She slapped him, not just that but she bitch slapped him, full handed and with a perfect follow through.

"That happens to be my man you're insulting and I am not that easy. He wants me without condition and that's how he got me." Her eyes were fixed on his.

Gerard reacted quickly, grabbing Deina and placing her behind him to shield her. David would never hit Deina but Gerard shielded her as if he believed David would retaliate.

Deina seemed unfazed by the tension in the room. She rolled her eyes at the both of them and turned on her heels, "Am done." With that she walked away.

Gerard moved to follow Deina but addressed David as he was trying to leave. "David I know we didn't tell you but we shouldn't have to get your blessing, what we do together is our business. You had your chance, now she needs me."

Gerard left catching up to Deina. David watched as Gerard easily intertwined his finger with hers and she melted into his embrace. They really did look good together.

To be continued............

Two things; I am so sorry! Yes I know I promised this chapter a long time ago but some things happened. Like moving to another country then moving back, then returning to college and starting the fall athletic season. Yeah, I know excuses, excuses but its here now!