All Comments on 'Pushing Boundaries Ch. 05'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Whiteboy75Whiteboy75almost 13 years ago
loving it

Ahh more of the hunters come into play. Making Riley pick between mate and brother is going to be hard, but yet I see you somehow having Alex and Key help him. Still waiting for Riley to come clean. I admit I didn't like him that much in the beginning but you are slowly changing him into a likeable dude.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

shoo this is too short! damn damn damn

gah guess we'll have to wait for the next update now *grumbles*

coffee, chocolate, anything else i can offer to bribe you? ;)

BlahBLAGHBlahBLAGHalmost 13 years ago
SHORT

Im getting irritated with this story, there so much we dont know and there is o way that everyone is getting SO dumb, just letting things go all willy nilly, honestly Alex should have trailed them in the last chapter, it's not adding up. how protective they all are and for them to just let her go? STUPID!!!

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
*****

I'm enjoying this series and I can't even begin to speculate what is going to happen next let alone the ending. Awaiting semi-patiently for the next chapter.

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
excellent

very entertaining wonderfully written chapter i really enjoyed it and am looking forwardto the next one

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

As good as this story is, I find myself becoming depressed by it. I know that it may get worse before it gets better, but I do have hope that it will get better. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This has been good to this point....

At this point, I'm starting to take a DISLIKE to this. Too short and not enough information to come to a conclusion. What is the objective? The politics and sly plans are almost getting silly. The plot isn't feeling complete, as if there are some big, pot hole sized pieces missing. The story line was good till here. This chapter needs a lot more attention. I'm hoping the next chapter will be more fulfilling than this one was... I will be back when it is posted.

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago
oh no!

Oh goodness what a chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

durabluedurabluealmost 13 years ago
Man....

"Don't harm her unless it's necessary."

That one sentence made the whole chapter for me. These guys are some scary folks.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
Your inconsistencies...

are maddening! In this chapter, as in the last, you said Keona was wearing sandals, yet right before she shifted she set aside her boots? It's almost as bad as in the earlier series with the inconsistency about Fiona's real name! And I'm sorry to say that if you are using an editor, s/he isn't helping you much. In some places, you change tenses 2 or 3 times in a single SENTENCE. I am beginning to be irritated with this series, as others have mentioned. The story-telling is pretty good, albeit confusing, but the writing is pretty awful. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous