All Comments on 'Pushing Boundaries Ch. 06'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Whiteboy75Whiteboy75almost 13 years ago
And so the start of The Hunters begin

Love how you are starting an intro of sorts to a story you wrote a while back. Nice tie in.

Now can't wait until the next chapters cause all hell is going to break lose once the parents get the call and they get involved.

I'll wait for news on twitter or the blog, my dear.

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
this can't be good....

Poor Key i feel for her and can't wait to see how you resolve this for her and all the others in this series.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this chapter. It was well worth the wait.

apollonaapollonaalmost 13 years ago
Setting it up for some action huh?

Nice! Surprised though that you've made Keona quite so helpless. She has all these amazing strengths and abilities, but seems to be completely outwitted by her kidnappers. This needs to corrected!!!

It looks like it will be reassuring for Alex to be reunited with the Old World family. Another unfair advantage against the kidnappers, surely.

Lots of fun!

warmicw30warmicw30almost 13 years ago
nope

do not really like this chapter ,keona is a hybrid why make her the strongest and the weakest at the same time not fair

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

Please don't tell me that her first assignment is to eliminate Alex! It's just too cruel. I really don't like how these people have managed to obtain so much information of such security conscious people without them knowing anything. It just doesn't seem to fit.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
More, More Please

I can't wait to see how they make it out of this little mess. A blood contract. I'm hoping Riley comes to his senses and helps in some big escape/rescue mission. I know Alex is most definitely involve in whatever happens but what about Alpha/Dad? Will Kian get here before or after his daughter has been freed? So many questions only the next chapter can start to answer so I say again "More, More Please"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please more...

Oh I know this can't be true. There has to be a way for them to win and come out on top. Can't wait for the next chapter.

targetdronetargetdroneover 12 years ago
how come

that some people in the stories are allways too dumb to live? i mean come on a bood oath where you have to do everything he says?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous