All Comments on 'Pushing Limits Ch. 02'

by Buffy_kgg

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The (mostly) sanity of this chapter has me all tingly. I really like being in a characters thoughts when there is something worth being in. Limits being discussed is always a positive. Here, it helps me decide if I'm interested in continuing to read this, and it provides some possible points of conflict for the future. I think her Sir is a bit of a jerk, so I am bracing myself for what this bitch domme will be like. (Personal opinion - golden showers are silly, not sexy - bathroom control is a petty stunt and a weak Dom grasping for something when they lack better skills) My hackles are already up waiting for the domme. Sir damn well better 1. Show appreciation that his pet is willing to try this solely for his jollies and 2. Actively protect his pet from any crazy bitch crap this domme tries to pull. Don't waste that discussion. Too many authors blather about the dominant protecting the submissive, but then show the exact opposite in the action. What the everloving fuck good is a dominant who doesn't actual value and protect the sub? Plenty of empty curbs waiting for those fuckwads. His response to her list gives me cautious hope. He better not fuck it up.

Buffy_kggBuffy_kggover 6 years agoAuthor
Great feedback - thank you

Idk if you're the same anonymous who left me a very helpful comment yesterday on one of my other stories, but as I said in response then I can definitely see my tendency to leave out some details which are givens to me (and the person for whom I originally wrote this.)

In this chapter I made three major oversights: 1. The fact that the bathroom stuff is a mutual kink of theirs and that was every bit as hot for her as it was for him. 2. What he was saying as she was pinned down...he knows how much she loves that. 3. How the whole coming on her face/cock cleaning thing is not just a major turn on but emotionally cathartic for her.

The first two were why she was already geared up to come so fast once she got to the bathroom.

I know mileage definitely varies on the bathroom stuff, but everyone has different triggers.

I really appreciate how constructive this comment is and it's something I'm going to work on.

Buffy_kggBuffy_kggover 6 years agoAuthor
This is an authorized sequel to "What's She Doing Here" by DocMagnus

This is an authorized sequel to "What's She Doing Here" by DocMagnus

I strongly suggest people read that first because it's a great story, besides being the beginning of the story.

@DocMagnus - Thanks for the permission to write and post this. I don't have your talent but im grateful for your editing skills and feedback.

What's She Doing Here? https://www.literotica.com/s/what-is-she-doing-her e-1

You wrote a great story and I was inspired. A couple of the characters really resonated with me for some reason. One in particular felt very familiar...almost like I knew what she was thinking.

ronitjosephronitjosephover 6 years ago
excellent

Very very good story.what,s a imagination in your story.

Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous