All Comments on 'Pushing Limits Ch. 03'

by Buffy_kgg

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Buffy_kggBuffy_kggover 6 years agoAuthor
This is an authorized sequel to "What's She Doing Here" by DocMagnus

This is an authorized sequel to "What's She Doing Here" by DocMagnus

I strongly suggest people read that first because it's a great story, besides being the beginning of the story.

@DocMagnus - Thanks for the permission to write and post this. I don't have your talent but im grateful for your editing skills and feedback.

What's She Doing Here? https://www.literotica.com/s/what-is-she-doing-her e-1

You wrote a great story and I was inspired. A couple of the characters really resonated with me for some reason. One in particular felt very familiar...almost like I knew what she was thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like being inside her pov. The running commentary is amusing. What I'm missing is more depth to her feelings about submission and her Sir. It feels superficial, ' my Sir is the bestest Sir ever!' I need more than situational embarassment from her. I need more about him as seen through her eyes. Even Doc's original story was lacking in this. Four chapters into the character and Sir seems more like another sex toy than one of the primary characters, especially since he's driving this bus.

I DID love his dismissal of Tabby the Wonder Domme. Is she truly gone? It would be disappointing were he to bring her back into the mix.

Buffy_kggBuffy_kggover 6 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

I appreciate the depth of your feedback, but honestly I doubt you're going to find everything you're looking for in anything I write. When I got the feedback about her lack of expressing her pleasure in certain things I thought that was valid because it those omissions made it read differently than I had intended and I went back and reviewed future chapters with an eye to correcting that. Because having him come off like a bully or her going along for reasons other than wholehearted consent was antithetical to the story I wanted to tell.

But the depth of her feelings about a core part of her sexuality and about him ..I agree that would be interesting and I've enjoyed others' stories with those elements very much, but for if you're looking for her to have that kind of depth you'll continue to be dissapointed. I hope there are enough enjoyable elements for you to continue reading, if not I appreciate the attention you've given to the story this far.

Fwiw it's fiction written by a total amateur written for a specific person and edited to post publicly, but while the story is complete fabrication she's (and her feelings) are based on a real person who may not be that deep or may not have the desire to put those kind of personal feelings out there even fictionally.

Tldr - sincere thanks for the thoughtful feedback but you're expecting more out of this story than it will deliver but I'm glad you enjoyed aspects of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous