Pushing Limits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if by a silent signal they both stop at the same time. "We just showed your body more respect than you have today" Mary spits out as she walks away from me. Jeannette whispers in my ear to be brave which sends a shudder of fear down my spine.

For good reason.

Mary returns with a strap. It's about as thick as Sir's belt but about 2" wider. She's doubles it over and is wrapping the end around her hand. My blood runs cold and legs start to shake. Thinking of how much Sir will enjoy this my pussy gets wetter, but fear is winning this battle.

"We're all multifaceted. We're women, little girls, martyrs, and sluts but the one thing we all have in common is we are physical beings with bodies that deserve respect.

Last night said you'd only be comfortable naked if you had a time machine? I thought you were shallow, judging all women by the impossible standards you've internalized, but I was wrong.

You looked at Jeannette and myself with appreciation and respect. You don't judge all women by impossible standards, only yourself.

Who do you think you are?"

With that she brought the strap down across my ass hard enough to get my attention.

"So other women can be worthy of desire and admiration without a time machine, but your imperfections are a crime against nature? We look great because it's the best we can do, but you deserved eternal youth and the painting in the attic?"

What the hell is happening?!

"You are so fucking selfish." She pronounces, like she knows anything about me.

Fuck her and her bullshit accusations. I'm a lot of things but not selfish. Well, okay, I am, but not always and definitely not in this context.

Like she read my mind, "Speak slut, tell me how wrong I am."

"I don't know what your fucking problem is. For the record I'm fine with both my age and who I am. There is nothing wrong with feeling more comfortable with a little something on, and I'd bet the vast majority of women our age feel the same. And self centered? I go out of my comfort zone all the time for Sir's pleasure and, if you haven't noticed, I've been standing naked before all of you for God knows how long. For fuck's sake, I've considered using my safe word just to get clothes, but I didn't."

And since I can't shut up..." And in a ball gag. NO ONE looks pretty in a ball gag, that's why you'll never find "how to cover yourself in drool" tips included in any make-over article. But I did it, have done it before, will do it again because he it pleases him."

I sure told her.

"If being typical was your goal, congratulations." She replies.

You don't see the near narcissistic levels of vanity and self-absorption in how you always make room for your feelings about yourself when you should be focused on your Sir or present in the moment?

I have no answer. I hate her.

Your body not only carries you through life but it gives you endless pleasure. Are you aware of how frequently you masturbate compared to other women? How the sex you have with your Sir is beyond what most women even dream about. Your body gives you those easy and multiple orgasms you take for granted.

Your body so responsive that just a word from your Sir can soak your pussy. You don't deserve that body we've wanted to fuck since we met you.

Think of me as representing your body as I punish you for not being fucking grateful there are people on this earth who dream about violating your tight slutty ass."

While you think about what a superficial, vapid slut you are you might want to think back to all the mild vanilla sex you've had where you wore what you liked, and controlled what was done to you and what you would do, and you were always composed and felt so pretty. Then compare it to the messy, dirty, sometimes humiliating sex you have now...tell me if feeling pretty was worth feeling nothing else."

"Jeannette...cuff her to the overhead rod and her ankles to the spreader bar. Spread her legs as far apart as they will go still allowing her to stand. And please put that gag back in her mouth and shut her up."

In a daze, I allow myself to be led by Jeannette as she prepares me.

"Take the toy out of her cunt...I don't want her to enjoy this too much. if she wants pleasure she needs to earn it."

I can't see Sir from my vantage point but I can feel him as I hear my ankle cuffs being clipped to the spreader bar...my ass exposed and about to be punished...

12